Return of the Vainglorious

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,662
Reaction score
31,926
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Hard to decide between which series?
There's a lot of satisfying k-dramas

I didn't even finish the episode; just wasn't able to get into it. I'll try to finish tonight. What's his film about?
Why?
The genre is action-comedy. It's about 2 men that enroll in police academy. One night they witness a girl gets kidnapped by a group that steal ova.

Favourite? Just one? tough...between Jung Yoo-Jin, Son Ye-Jin, Kim Go-Eun, Yoo In-Na, Lee Elijah, Kong Seun-Yeon, Park Bo-Young, Park Hye-Soo, Han Ye-Ri, Ryu Hwa-Young, Park Eun-Bin is the funniest actress I've seen so far; she's brilliant in Hello My Twenties, I really can't say that enough. Oh I was supposed to name one? I'll say....currently it's Lee Elijah.
So many :zomg :XD

:hug hi grumpy
Watching k-drama now? D:
ikr? When he asked me for the first time I couldnt believe my eyes. I guess he has soft side in him :nod

Okie, won't judge what I dunno about xD (specially 'cause Ahmad could kill me as well ç.ç )
I won't kill you :pout
I can't wait for the baby :blush
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Ah. Tried to watch jap shows, The Terrace, I think? Got bored to death ç.ç even tho the reviews are super good.
I don't recally watching any j-dramas, jus korean stuff so far. You should try Hello My Twenties!. I think it's on Netflix...if you guys get that over there. :hee

Yeah, it was Sat^^ She's fine, just worried about some kidney issue she might be developing, but so far, nothing serious.
Yes, hope it's nothing serious. I'm glad she's fine though; I kinda miss her sometimes, how she'd randomly try to have conversations with me in portuguese.

You really like training huh xD Wish I could steal a tiny bit of that, ugh. Get rich for us, Bob \o/
I do, it's good for my lifestyle and for my general mood too, but lately I've been inconsistent with it and it's really annoying.

LOL I'll get rich for me, thanks. :wowsoBOB
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Why?
The genre is action-comedy. It's about 2 men that enroll in police academy. One night they witness a girl gets kidnapped by a group that steal ova.
I guess I wasn't in the right mood and a bit distracted. I find it tricky to start new shows after coming home from work; I'm not settled.

There's a lot of satisfying k-dramas
I KNOW! :XD
Well, I guess there are a lot of talented korean actresses. Acting talent-wise, it'd be Park Bo Young, Han Ye-Ri and Son Ye-Jin that really impressed me.
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,662
Reaction score
31,926
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
you watched Goblin, right? The OSTs are just amazing

also since you like traveling, I will recommend these songs to you. Journey-esque ❤

(go look up the full song)

 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
you watched Goblin, right? The OSTs are just amazing

also since you like traveling, I will recommend these songs to you. Journey-esque ❤

(go look up the full song)


Yeah Goblin has an amazing OST, so does Strong Woman Do Bong. I liked the first song, it has a nice summer-y vibe to it but not the 2nd. I was recently listen to a track by Suran, I really enjoy her music:


Need to listen to more of her stuff
 

Knight of Stalwart Heart

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2013
Messages
1,267
Reaction score
1,332
Country
Akatsuki
Congratulations on being Red again :confetti

And Usurped Overlord desu ka. Hmm...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

May I usurp you and be a green? :doge
 

Knight of Stalwart Heart

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2013
Messages
1,267
Reaction score
1,332
Country
Akatsuki
What forum are you looking to mod? you answer may result in someone else losing their powers. :hee
I would never wish for something like that to happen :noworry

But I can help with Samurai 8 and/or Jujutsu Kaisen and/or Kimetsu no Yaiba once I catch up with the latter two and if they ever get their own sections.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Dat reverse psychology:gnut
:wowsoBOB

I would never wish for something like that to happen :noworry

But I can help with Samurai 8 and/or Jujutsu Kaisen and/or Kimetsu no Yaiba once I catch up with the latter two and if they ever get their own sections.
Then you're too soft; you wouldn't last :hee

I assume those are manga? I only know of Samurai 8 because of KIshimoto working on it.

If or when that happens, we'll consider it then.
 

Knight of Stalwart Heart

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2013
Messages
1,267
Reaction score
1,332
Country
Akatsuki
Then you're too soft; you wouldn't last :hee

I assume those are manga? I only know of Samurai 8 because of KIshimoto working on it.

If or when that happens, we'll consider it then.
I'm not soft, I'm just kind :noworry And yep all of them are.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,053
Gender
Male
Country
United States
It's not a problem if you've lived with it all your life, is it? :hmm
Oh? Well that would be a funny pickle / cucumber to be in, no? :gnut
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,053
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Ofc not Bobz. How are ya?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Ofc not Bobz. How are ya?
Better before I saw you post in here :wowsoBOB

Nah I'm good, just putting up with this shitty weather. And tired. It's been a long week, and it's only Tuesday. I'm also quite tired...did I mention I was tired?

How about you? things good over there?
 
Top