Games Mafia Game 73 - The Black Card Initiative - Postgame - Missing Night Actions

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Wait. I got guilty on Asako too, tho I am
Not quite sure whatit should mean. As for my temporary role, its time bomb
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

This is so confusing:o
Condition and night of explosion?

It's basically lynching 2 mafias or one and bombing the second (the choice of words in "kill" makes me think the latter option is viable, which means I would be Jesus or sth). I have until night 5, plenty of time.

Actually, so far only you seem to have lied '-'
Sounds very contrived. And lied how?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
So are we all bombs and diffusers? Then mafia has advantage.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Panda also always loves to have multiple dupes of the same role in his games. Wonder how many Time Bombs and defusers we really have. But if I was mafia I‘d totally already see a big flaw to abuse. I won‘t say it for hopes the mafia don‘t figure it out themselves.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,201
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Condition and night of explosion?



Sounds very contrived. And lied how?
Condition is lynching one Now-townie before I explode. Explosion at Night 5
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Condition and night of explosion?



Sounds very contrived. And lied how?
You are the only person so far that seems to know your full role.

Contrived as in, complicated? Why is that surprising in this game?
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,014
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
So are we all bombs and diffusers? Then mafia has advantage.
It's a transient stage, though. If defusing people get their role unlocked fast enough, I assume we get the better roles available, too.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
You are the only person so far that seems to know your full role.

Contrived as in, complicated? Why is that surprising in this game?
I‘m not, you understood or read something wrong apparently.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,686
Reaction score
61,397
Gender
Male
Country
France
I was hesitating about revealing my condition but let's reveal everything for once and see what happens. I must lynch a Non-Townie before N5.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,014
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
You time bomb too, with that condition?

Meh already disliking this system a lot.
That's correct.

Can't say I'm liking it so far. Rather dull for a day one talk.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,014
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
So, only Hardy has a different condition as a time bomb. He told about his condition first, though, so I'm not sure if lying at that moment was something he'd even try.

He might just have a higher potential to unlock than the rest of us. That's my assumption for the time being.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,686
Reaction score
61,397
Gender
Male
Country
France
Will be AFK for about an hour.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,014
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
I cant unlock my role for 3 nights....
Time bombs also don't have it that easy to unlock. Defusers seem to have a better chance, though.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top