Not if we were all insane dets last nights and now the Mafia tries to hide each other with guilty verdicts because they did not get guilty/not guilty results but something else, like our role. Which given we got so far only time bomb and bomb defuser claims is not much.So are we all bombs and diffusers? Then mafia has advantage.
Now THIS has to be a lie!Currently at work (short break), quickly scanned over the thread. Will be here properly in a few hours.
I targeted Zasz last night and got guilty.
I targeted Zasz last night and got told he is INNOCENT!!!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
So far we only got two innocent verdicts on Demon and Zasz and one guilty on verdict from Marmalade for Zasz which I don't think can be true else I would have gotten that as well.
.