Games Mafia Game 73 - The Black Card Initiative - Postgame - Missing Night Actions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
It means that our hosts decided to go with a mix of insane and sane dets which seems to much of a hassle. I think everyone was insane in night 0 expect the mafias so Marmy should have gotten a innocent verdict like I did. But I think Marmy saw a chance to hide Zasz away in the mass of guilty verdicts after Demon already stood out as the sole innocent verdict and did not expect somebody else to actually have investigated Zasz in night 0 which ofc contradicted his guilty claim on Zasz,

Think of this: What is more devastating right now? Getting a guilty on you or an innocent? And would a mafia rather use a guilty lie to hide a mafia bro among townies or would a mafia risk death by using a innocent lie on a townie and be the most suspsect one if said target turns out townie after other innocent ones turned out to be mafia? Which one feels more realistic to you?
I'm not criticizing the quality of your scenario. It's a scenario that makes sense, but a scenario. Just saying it's not proof that Marmy lied. Not saying I don't think she didn't either. We could follow your thinking, since even Lambu getting not guilty on you doesn't mean much (knowing we also have a not guilty result on Demon, and none of those are conflicting with other results so far), it is better than nothing. But I think it's even better to wait for people to reveal their actions and try to be more certain on a pattern. And after they do, we might still be lost about how the logic behind the results works (yeah, I also don't think it's random, and I also think that "townies being insane and mafia being sane" is too simplistic). Anyway, I always believed that being hasty when we have over many hours ahead (around 15?) is retarded as well lmao.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
@Demonspeed @Lady pompom @Hardy
When do each of you explode


It's basically lynching 2 mafias or one and bombing the second (the choice of words in "kill" makes me think the latter option is viable, which means I would be Jesus or sth). I have until night 5, plenty of time.

Actually, so far only you seem to have lied '-'
.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Btw if I got things right, for the moment don't defuse me pls, thanks.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Ah here finally. Just like panda to spice up N0 somehow. I targeted Jinx, got innocent. I'm the missing balance in the defuser/bomb as well
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I'm actually curious about what roles Erin, Marmy and Lambu have, since they hold the odd results so far. But since it seems like half of the people in here claimed either time bomb or defuser, and the rest remained quiet, I wouldn't be surprised if they have nothing to say yet as well... It's kinda weird tho that the ones that usually pressure the rest to drop hints are lenient this time, even if it's due to not knowing their final forms. We could also draw patterns from the roles, and as usual, limit the mafia people before they talk (even if they jump on the time bomb/defuser role, that could become obvious eventually... since they didn't know about their own roles before D1, should be safe to assume they couldn't talk on N0).
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Well, now add Holt to that list, lmao (didn't get your hint, sry Holtie).
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Oh look at that an other weird contradicting result @James Rye
With me targeting crescent and getting guilty and now holt targeting crescent and getting innocent

Btw holt what do u mean you're the missing balance in the defuser/bomb?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
We prolly had something like 5 time bombs and 4 defusers and holt means he is balancing the quantity of claimed roles.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
At this point we have 4 defusers with me gnut farfalla and taku
And for TB it's demon hardy and lady pompom
So holt you're TB?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Oh look at that an other weird contradicting result @James Rye
With me targeting crescent and getting guilty and now holt targeting crescent and getting innocent

Btw holt what do u mean you're the missing balance in the defuser/bomb?
Maybe he's the 4th defuser so now we have 4 of each? Didn't get it either.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

We prolly had something like 5 time bombs and 4 defusers and holt means he is balancing the quantity of claimed roles.
Ah lol nvm...
--- Double Post Merged, ---

At this point we have 4 defusers with me gnut farfalla and taku
And for TB it's demon hardy and lady pompom
So holt you're TB?
Haku said he's a TB as well.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Avys are beautfiful, @Valhalla777
:zomg



Not sure if it's the best time to reveal I got Guilty on Demon, but I got Guilty on Demon.

And for now I'll just say my temporary role and unlock condition felt pretty exotic before all the Time Bomb/Defuser stuff came out... But I get it now :facepalm


.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Btw if I got things right, for the moment don't defuse me pls, thanks.
I dont need to be defused.
Care to explain why?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Avys are beautfiful, @Valhalla777
:zomg



Not sure if it's the best time to reveal I got Guilty on Demon, but I got Guilty on Demon.

And for now I'll just say my temporary role and unlock condition felt pretty exotic before all the Time Bomb/Defuser stuff came out... But I get it now :facepalm




Care to explain why?
My condition.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
This game should be called the defuser and time bomb party hang out

Anyways so far all those who targeted 2 people one got innocent and the other got guilty with the expectation with DD and pompom targeting me and both getting guilty

My condition.
What a wierd condition, care to elaborate
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,641
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
With the extra innocents I‘m not so sure anymore whether my theory is correct. But the only other good explanation would be that some players get sane, some the insane results. Which is totally useless to us, since we can‘t do any more investigating after N0.

And for now I'll just say my temporary role and unlock condition felt pretty exotic before all the Time Bomb/Defuser stuff came out... But I get it now :facepalm
Why, because you have it similar to others? Or something else entirely?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
This game should be called the decider and time bomb party hang out

Anyways so far all those who targeted 2 people one got innocent and the other got guilty with the expectation with DD and pompom targeting me and both getting guilty


What a wierd condition, care to elaborate
Dont defuse me!
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
What a wierd condition, care to elaborate
Please wait for Hardy to elaborate first, @digitaldude, if you don't mind.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I assume you don't mind :XD
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Why, because you have it similar to others? Or something else entirely?
All in due time :hee

Can you confirm if you're either TB or Defuser? Since you were surprised to hear we had two Defusers, I'd think you're either something else or pretending.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

With the extra innocents I‘m not so sure anymore whether my theory is correct. But the only other good explanation would be that some players get sane, some the insane results. Which is totally useless to us, since we can‘t do any more investigating after N0.
Might start to become relevant soon enough. As cynical as it sounds, lynching one of the people investigated two or more times might just be a good idea to get somewhere with it.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Yes, I'm alive and need some time to read all that transpired in these 9 pages.
I'll be back.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,122
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Makes me wonder more about @Erinyes
Im among the 1st who shared my results, i wouldnt have shared this as earlier if i was not the greenest elf ever




i m currently doing a recap not sure if its relevant or not i suspect a lot might have not say the truth. there must be a pattern in the sanity things but with potential fake roles/investigations it might be hard to figure out easily.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
What result did he give you? Weird not to mention that.
:nah Clearly not noticing the color I highlighted the name in. Disappointed in you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top