Depends on who was defused last night. Nobody wanted to go with my recommendation last day to have defusers decide who they defuse so that everyone gets one(among those that wanted to be defused at least). But like this you‘d need to ask around, we know Demon got defused, Lady pompom as well. Not sure about others.
I asked the hosts and bombs aren't told they get defused, Marmy.
And now we have 3 different claimed conditions for TBs to be unlocked it seems (killing 1 scum, killing 2, and getting defused, dunno if you're the person Gry was talking about) and 2 deadlines (3 and 5 nights).
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Takuan did you defuse someone? Who was your target?
I asked the hosts and bombs aren't told they get defused, Marmy.
And now we have 3 different claimed conditions for TBs to be unlocked it seems (killing 1 scum, killing 2, and getting defused, dunno if you're the person Gry was talking about) and 2 deadlines (3 and 5 nights).
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Takuan did you defuse someone? Who was your target?
It wasn’t literally stated I got defused. Considering I got the message that my full potential was unlocked, that is the only thing that explains it (as being defused was my condition).
I asked the hosts and bombs aren't told they get defused, Marmy.
And now we have 3 different claimed conditions for TBs to be unlocked it seems (killing 1 scum, killing 2, and getting defused, dunno if you're the person Gry was talking about) and 2 deadlines (3 and 5 nights).
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Takuan did you defuse someone? Who was your target?
No i didn't. I don't know who to defuse, since i have only one chance. I'll be looking to defuse from now on, which is why i asked earlier who needed defusing.
I asked the hosts and bombs aren't told they get defused, Marmy.
And now we have 3 different claimed conditions for TBs to be unlocked it seems (killing 1 scum, killing 2, and getting defused, dunno if you're the person Gry was talking about) and 2 deadlines (3 and 5 nights).
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Takuan did you defuse someone? Who was your target?
True, but since apparently I'm the target of all his actions(D1 vote and N1 action) why not target me N0 too lol. Could've at least added me to the doubles list.
No i didn't. I don't know who to defuse, since i have only one chance. I'll be looking to defuse from now on, which is why i asked earlier who needed defusing.
Could try DD, but he's deadest on not getting defused lol. Going to have to come to terms that some of us will be stuck as defusers for the entire game.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Hypothetically Marmalade as a Townie TB, what would even be the condition if a townie was lynched D1 and Mafia killed N1?
Gotta love Holt voting for me despite the fact that the biggest case against me relies on him being anti town. The second biggest was that my requirement was "unique" but now marma came out with her own too. Good shit.
Alright, then. I will stop with my dumb theories and afk coast through the rest of the game like half of the players do all the time instead. Clearly not interested in getting talked shit while trying to have fun and not interested in being told what to do with a disclaimer of not doing so, either.
Gry, it's the second time you imply you know what role you'll get. First time I read that comment just now, my interpretation was "if he doesn't get a role from lynching, he's a defuser". If it's not that, I hope you see why it makes me uneasy to keep reading you know something no one else does.
Additionally, we struggle to tell allegiances cause we lack knowledge. Mafia know themselves for sure (at least their own party) and can play around with the possibility of Greg and Holt being TP. They have better chances to crack that shit than us, and could use it to feed us with false solutions as well. Meanwhile you seem uninterested in info that concerns townies and keep feeding us new theories. I'm not saying you shouldn't be checking that mechanic, I'll just ask you the same I did to Holt: put yourself in my position and try to see if that doesn't make you wonder at all...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Let's not start an argument cause we're both tilted but you should be aware that yours and Greg's investigations place Hardy as mafia in many scenarios, in spite of his weird claim. So you, Greg and him are still likely scum and people would mostly only argue about who goes first and why.
@Farfalla, I'd reveal if I thought it would help, but at the moment I don't think it would change anything. Got nothing to clear or incriminate the top suspects, nor much on the others, as far as I know. Didn't unlock my full potential yet, don't see it happening any time soon...