Games Mafia Game 73 - The Black Card Initiative - Postgame - Missing Night Actions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
A triple lynch is way too ambitious. I'm ok to try but this isn't realistic. Shall we at least try, or just try a double lynch? In any case i'm down. I'm keeping my votelock in case i need to change.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Meh let‘s let Hardy live til next day. Holt or Marm?
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Double lynch on Holt and Marm? We should at least try. We might even get hints about who wants to save one of them in the last minutes.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Hardy is the best lynch in terms of furthering scientific goals. Holt is best for being anti-TP, Marm is best for lynching a mafia.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Scientific goals :XD


What a reason
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Again.. how do you guys know she's mafia and not TP lmao
I guess people think so because we already have 2 potential TPs around (gnut and Holt), 3 TPs in one game seems too much.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
First time I hear people want to jump on me for science, I feel flattered tho perhaps shouldn't.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
First time I hear people want to jump on me for science, I feel flattered tho perhaps shouldn't.
I think perhaps your avy is in play considering you got a pretty animal looking avy.

Be gry laboratory rat
hohoho
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Hah "think so"... Could be her comrades slipping up but wtv floats your boat.
Obviously. I only gave you what i personally thought but indeed, slip ups happen.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Btw I like the vote system allowing you to click and be redirected to the post that made the vote, but it missed when someone votes once before locking, as well as not seeing if anything is currently locked or not. But a good idea, just needs more polish.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
@James Rye stop freaking calling me the SK. I triggered enough as is. I could care less about the whole color thing and if you guys wanna go with that but baseless accusations like these are just putting me off. I am a defuser, and I haven't unlocked my potential so that's all I literally am

@Farfalla why are you picking now to question Asako's not mentioning her condition is to defuse a townie bomb? Weren't you comparing conditions last day

@Hardy nope, I'm basing my vote on you off the fact that your condition is different from everyone else
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top