Games Mafia Game 73 - The Black Card Initiative - Postgame - Missing Night Actions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,681
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
@Farfalla why are you picking now to question Asako's not mentioning her condition is to defuse a townie bomb? Weren't you comparing conditions last day
Why would I? Both her and Greg said they wouldn't do it word by word cause they thought it was illegal. Just how I avoided writing down the colors like Greg did for the same reason, not getting into too much detail of a host PM. Is yours different as well to add to your case?

But here in any case: @Asako your temporary role is time bound, that's a clause for townies only as far as we were informed. Feel free to tell me if I'm lying.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Brb picking up my sister so she finally plays... Gotta drive.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,200
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Votekill Holt

I didn’t receive any message about being defused, but not sure if I should. Anyways, my potential unlocks if I lynch a non-townie.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
@Lady pompom are you defused?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Votekill Holt

I didn’t receive any message about being defused, but not sure if I should. Anyways, my potential unlocks if I lynch a non-townie.
I didn't unlock my potential by defusing you. Which should happen if you're townie
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@Farfalla ^ there you go
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Why would I? Both her and Greg said they wouldn't do it word by word cause they thought it was illegal. Just how I avoided writing down the colors like Greg did for the same reason, not getting into too much detail of a host PM. Is yours different as well to add to your case?

But here in any case: @Asako your temporary role is time bound, that's a clause for townies only as far as we were informed. Feel free to tell me if I'm lying.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Brb picking up my sister so she finally plays... Gotta drive.
But they didn't have to do it word by word though? Weren't you mentioning it yesterday that you had compared the conditions of the BDs ?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,684
Reaction score
61,396
Gender
Male
Country
France
Whoever it is who has the most votes, I will vote for him/her for sure this time. I want that upgrade.

As of now, I still think Holt is the better choice. We need to solve that color issue, could have been solved yesterday.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
This game has too many layers. LOL
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,681
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
But they didn't have to do it word by word though? Weren't you mentioning it yesterday that you had compared the conditions of the BDs ?
I did and there weren't conflicts o.O unlike what happened with the TBs case and did you see me picking on them on D1 about the issue? And nice dodging my question btw.
In any case, just wait for Asako's reply then if you're still unsure or trying to drag me down with you.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I did and there weren't conflicts o.O unlike what happened with the TBs case and did you see me picking on them on D1 about the issue? And nice dodging my question btw.
In any case, just wait for Asako's reply then if you're still unsure or trying to drag me down with you.
I didn't dodge your question. I answered it above when I tagged pompom
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,681
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
So you also needed a townie and was also satisfied with what Greg and Asako carefully provided and is inquiring me? '-'
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

And as I said, Bia can't know if she was defused or not, she can't testify for you, not that it matters as well.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Wait what, how?

Defuse me then '-'
Just stating the order of things here. After Taku claimed his condition required him to defuse a townie (post #158), you asked not to be defused (post #162) and DD did the same (post #169). I'm not implying you and/or DD got wise and reacted, but it is entirely possible. Wouldn't you doubt someone who did the same?

Not sure if Taku + Daws + maybe Asako were intended to be this game's version of Dets like Gry said, but they got a pretty powerful role to confirm people with either way, if they're legit.

So defusing you would of course have to be done by someone with the townie clause, meaning Taku who claimed the condition first. Which doesn't mean he's townie since it makes more sense as a mafia ability to me, to be honest, but it could be an alternative to lynching you just to be safe. :catshrug And to possibly learn something.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Then it was a tie between me and you, because I too targeted Demon.
And?
Did you got anything out of it? Like fulfill your condition or not? Cause if not then neither of you two got anything outta the defusion but Marm. Expect ofc we get a 3rd one coming out having targeted Marm last night. xD

How do you know Holt is a SK among all TP roles and that Marmy is mafia instead of TP?
I don't. I just hope that is the case, better than a townie lynch, don't you agree?

why dont we kill blue man gnut?
Because Holt is also blue, wasn't he`? Gnut came out as blue role himself while Holt was investigated by somebody as blue. I think it was Gryf? Who was it again...

@James Rye stop freaking calling me the SK. I triggered enough as is. I could care less about the whole color thing and if you guys wanna go with that but baseless accusations like these are just putting me off. I am a defuser, and I haven't unlocked my potential so that's all I literally am

@Farfalla why are you picking now to question Asako's not mentioning her condition is to defuse a townie bomb? Weren't you comparing conditions last day

@Hardy nope, I'm basing my vote on you off the fact that your condition is different from everyone else
Chill. It's just if we all really are defusers and timebombs with different conditions to fulfill and we got only one night kill with a red mafia as victim it makes sense to assume desin got killed by either orange mafia or blue 3rd party. And if the hosts tied the kill condition to have a real role not defuser or timebomb because townies got no docs or dets or anything yet really before night 1 then it makes sense that the one who was able to kill somebody on night 1 was able to fulfill their condition or never had one to begin with because 3rd party time bomb or diffuser does not exist. And the colors surely has to play a role for the night 0 investigations else the hosts would not have changed the color findings of somebody from green to red due a mistake. Maybe I and others change our vote to Marm or gnut. Day is still young.

Roles are overrated. :hmph
Colors are everything! :datass
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
And?
Did you got anything out of it? Like fulfill your condition or not? Cause if not then neither of you two got anything outta the defusion but Marm. Expect ofc we get a 3rd one coming out having targeted Marm last night. xD
As I was saying to Asako, I too targerted Demon, which resulted in a coin flip between her and me.
Basically, I didn't get the chance to use my defusing power.
So, nope, still no condition fulfilled for me
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
As I was saying to Asako, I too targerted Demon, which resulted in a coin flip between her and me.
Basically, I didn't get the chance to use my defusing power.
So, nope, still no condition fulfilled for me
Unlucky. But still means Marm cannot be townie else the condition would have been fulfilled. I take it you got the same condition to defuse a townie time bomb?

In any case, I think i gonna change my vote to MarmaladeSky: Votelock MarmaladeSky

Maybe we get a double lynch, maybe not. As long as no townie dies today it was a good day.^^
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,684
Reaction score
61,396
Gender
Male
Country
France
Asako already said she was going to choose me. Why not choose someone else when there were so many other candidates? @Zasz
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Unlucky. But still means Marm cannot be townie else the condition would have been fulfilled. I take it you got the same condition to defuse a townie time bomb?

In any case, I think i gonna change my vote to MarmaladeSky: Votelock MarmaladeSky

Maybe we get a double lynch, maybe not. As long as no townie dies today it was a good day.^^
Yes, my condition to fulfill is the same.
As for Marm, logically speaking, that's a logical conclusion, but somehow I've got the feeling that all of our calculations might end up down the drain. XD
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Why would I? Both her and Greg said they wouldn't do it word by word cause they thought it was illegal. Just how I avoided writing down the colors like Greg did for the same reason, not getting into too much detail of a host PM. Is yours different as well to add to your case?

But here in any case: @Asako your temporary role is time bound, that's a clause for townies only as far as we were informed. Feel free to tell me if I'm lying.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Brb picking up my sister so she finally plays... Gotta drive.
Ah yes then I know what you mean, that's true


Votekill Holt

I didn’t receive any message about being defused, but not sure if I should. Anyways, my potential unlocks if I lynch a non-townie.
I think I remember that you said your condition was to lynch 2 townies yesterday
Unless my memory is confusing you withhave someone else, I remember clearly someone condition was to get 2 townies lynched


Going back into d1 to make sure, I don't want my memory to fault me
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Condition is lynching one Now-townie before I explode. Explosion at Night 5
Ok nvm maybe
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Who was the one who said they need townie to die
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Well guess I'll start catching up :cookiestare
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Asako already said she was going to choose me. Why not choose someone else when there were so many other candidates? @Zasz
A player can always change his mind otwards the end of the day.
I simply wanted to play it safe
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top