Games Mafia Game 73 - The Black Card Initiative - Postgame - Missing Night Actions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
Well tbh someone else could've defused her as well and Daws just failed. But meh.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Also taku didn't defuse anyone, that's really dumb taku, you should have used your role as early as possible before you die, it's det powers in a sense
Maybe if you keep repeating that to me i'll finally understand it. I'm really slow you see, keep it up.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Nice !


I had actually misunderstood the role completely the entire time. I thought a Defuser could only target ONCE the entire game, and had to target a bomb the EXACT night he was supposed to explode. I have no idea why i was under this asumption.
TAKUUUUU why didn't you ask the hosts if you had doubts, that like one of the first question I asked them
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
TAKUUUUU why didn't you ask the hosts if you had doubts, that like one of the first question I asked them
I didn't have doubts, i really thought it worked like that. Only after reading posts in the game, i started realising i was misled.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
A coin would be flipped, if it were up to me
If that were the case, would one of the defuser keep his ability for another shot?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
@Takuan dw I thought the same as you.

If you mean "I have to defuse a townie", then I only saw Taku claimed it that specifically so far (correct me if I missed them though). If conditions are meant to be paired, that could be pretty relevant.

It would also put (even more) the spotlight on those who started asking not to get defused after Taku claimed that condition yesterday, namely DD and Hardy.
Wait what, how?

Defuse me then '-'
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
....
I hope we lynch a scum and that will unlock the TB that may one of them be a doctor
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

If that were the case, would one of the defuser keep his ability for another shot?
If the defusing failed then yes, form what panda told me, you only lose your defusing powers if you use it to defuse a bomb and it works
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Votekill MarmaladeSky

Wonder how many will switch over from Holt if at all.
I would if we could get double lynches. Then again I'd rather see a SK running amok than have a Mafia own a full role instead of being mafia defuser or timebomb. At least we know the SK role we got no idea what role Marm might have gotten.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
If the defusing failed then yes, form what panda told me, you only lose your defusing powers if you use it to defuse a bomb and it works
I see and you said that you used your defusing power on Demon. Is that correct?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Maybe if you keep repeating that to me i'll finally understand it. I'm really slow you see, keep it up.
Did you know you are dumb and should had tried to defuse?
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
I see and you said that you used your defusing power on Demon. Is that correct?
Yea so demon is confirmed townie if you believe me at least

Btw James I prefer killing a mafia than a TP, as mafia are a coordinated team, the least there members the better for us, but I'm way up for a double lynch
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
This game is so weird. The special mechanic outright confirms townies and mafias LMAO. Who needs Dets like this.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I‘m fine with a tripple lynch, that won‘t happen though. So i‘m between Holt, Hardy and Marm now.
We just have lots of options now which is nice, but makes me wish for vigilante shots.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Yea so demon is confirmed townie if you believe me at least

Btw James I prefer killing a mafia than a TP, as mafia are a coordinated team, the least there members the better for us, but I'm way up for a double lynch
Then it was a tie between me and you, because I too targeted Demon.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Worth saying now that I wasn't the one that defused her or His.
Me neither.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

This game is so weird. The special mechanic outright confirms townies and mafias LMAO. Who needs Dets like this.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I‘m fine with a tripple lynch, that won‘t happen though. So i‘m between Holt, Hardy and Marm now.
We just have lots of options now which is nice, but makes me wish for vigilante shots.
Let's do a twentyple lynch, can't go wrong.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Then it was a tie between me and you, because I too targeted Demon.
Uwu, guess I won the coin flip then
Well the good thing that you didn't lose your defusing powers and still can use them, form what I understood with what panda told me
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I would if we could get double lynches. Then again I'd rather see a SK running amok than have a Mafia own a full role instead of being mafia defuser or timebomb. At least we know the SK role we got no idea what role Marm might have gotten.
How do you know Holt is a SK among all TP roles and that Marmy is mafia instead of TP?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top