Well tbh someone else could've defused her as well and Daws just failed. But meh.
Maybe if you keep repeating that to me i'll finally understand it. I'm really slow you see, keep it up.Also taku didn't defuse anyone, that's really dumb taku, you should have used your role as early as possible before you die, it's det powers in a sense
TAKUUUUU why didn't you ask the hosts if you had doubts, that like one of the first question I asked themNice !
I had actually misunderstood the role completely the entire time. I thought a Defuser could only target ONCE the entire game, and had to target a bomb the EXACT night he was supposed to explode. I have no idea why i was under this asumption.
I didn't have doubts, i really thought it worked like that. Only after reading posts in the game, i started realising i was misled.TAKUUUUU why didn't you ask the hosts if you had doubts, that like one of the first question I asked them
If that were the case, would one of the defuser keep his ability for another shot?A coin would be flipped, if it were up to me
Wait what, how?If you mean "I have to defuse a townie", then I only saw Taku claimed it that specifically so far (correct me if I missed them though). If conditions are meant to be paired, that could be pretty relevant.
It would also put (even more) the spotlight on those who started asking not to get defused after Taku claimed that condition yesterday, namely DD and Hardy.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
If the defusing failed then yes, form what panda told me, you only lose your defusing powers if you use it to defuse a bomb and it worksIf that were the case, would one of the defuser keep his ability for another shot?
I would if we could get double lynches. Then again I'd rather see a SK running amok than have a Mafia own a full role instead of being mafia defuser or timebomb. At least we know the SK role we got no idea what role Marm might have gotten.Votekill MarmaladeSky
Wonder how many will switch over from Holt if at all.
I see and you said that you used your defusing power on Demon. Is that correct?If the defusing failed then yes, form what panda told me, you only lose your defusing powers if you use it to defuse a bomb and it works
Did you know you are dumb and should had tried to defuse?Maybe if you keep repeating that to me i'll finally understand it. I'm really slow you see, keep it up.
I‘m just filling James in since he missed thingsYou repeating it every post doesn't make it a fact, fyi.

Yea so demon is confirmed townie if you believe me at leastI see and you said that you used your defusing power on Demon. Is that correct?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Then it was a tie between me and you, because I too targeted Demon.Yea so demon is confirmed townie if you believe me at least
Btw James I prefer killing a mafia than a TP, as mafia are a coordinated team, the least there members the better for us, but I'm way up for a double lynch
Worth saying now that I wasn't the one that defused her or His.Well tbh someone else could've defused her as well and Daws just failed. But meh.
Me neither.Worth saying now that I wasn't the one that defused her or His.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Let's do a twentyple lynch, can't go wrong.This game is so weird. The special mechanic outright confirms townies and mafias LMAO. Who needs Dets like this.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I‘m fine with a tripple lynch, that won‘t happen though. So i‘m between Holt, Hardy and Marm now.
We just have lots of options now which is nice, but makes me wish for vigilante shots.
*BiaWorth saying now that I wasn't the one that defused her or His.
Uwu, guess I won the coin flip thenThen it was a tie between me and you, because I too targeted Demon.
How do you know Holt is a SK among all TP roles and that Marmy is mafia instead of TP?I would if we could get double lynches. Then again I'd rather see a SK running amok than have a Mafia own a full role instead of being mafia defuser or timebomb. At least we know the SK role we got no idea what role Marm might have gotten.