Games Mafia Game 73 - The Black Card Initiative - Postgame - Missing Night Actions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Why i didn't say what? I immediately said that my defusing failed, didn't i? I don't know what else you want from me.
Yes, that's what I was talking about.
Why are you being aggressive though? I was just making you some questions. XD
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,197
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I can't speak for anyone else. I'm also telling you guys that Pompom is not legit. I defused her and didn't unlock anything. She is not townie
Well, its obvious I didn’t unlock anything. First my condition is Lynching a non-townie and just yesterday after I tried to lynch your cute blue time bomb role, people switched to marm.

Not that lynching her is bad, but my condition is clear, I just didn’t fulfill it yet.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Yes, that's what I was talking about.
Why are you being aggressive though? I was just making you some questions. XD
And i was just answering them. Since apparently, i'm elusive.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

lol, you don't get notified as far as I know.
If you succeed in defusing someone you don't get notified? Are you serious?
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Well, its obvious I didn’t unlock anything. First my condition is Lynching a non-townie and just yesterday after I tried to lynch your cute blue time bomb role, people switched to marm.

Not that lynching her is bad, but my condition is clear, I just didn’t fulfill it yet.
and what does this have to do with me defusing you and not unlocking my condition?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

If you succeed in defusing someone you don't get notified? Are you serious?
It's a proposed change that hasn't been implemented I think
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,197
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I wonder if we still have a red mafia around or if that orange-like color is supposed to be the red
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

and what does this have to do with me defusing you and not unlocking my condition?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



It's a proposed change that hasn't been implemented I think
This has to mean you were blocked or failed, or that your condition was not it at all?
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
It's a proposed change that hasn't been implemented I think
Alright... Panda told me about it, but i thought he was only talking about being notified if you fail, not if you succeed. If you don't even get notified if you succeed, that's such an annoying role to have.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
These "defuse a townie" conditions sure seem to be cropping up huh


It's funny how everyone ognored my question? LOL
Either way, why are you being so elusive @Takuan?
Well I didn't, not sure how optimistic it would be to assume someone out there, who isn't scum, did, apparently.


I mean that i triedto defuse someone, and it failed. So i can still defuse next night.


Because i didn't get notified that i succesfully defused, means that my defusing failed.
That's a funny interpretation of the Defuser role if that's the case, but then again, it is Panda, so :lambirb

The only grey area would be two Defusers targeting the same person, in which case you could allow the one who loses the flip to try again. It would be extremely situational though, kind of only relevant in situations where there are twelve defusers or the like...
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,682
Reaction score
61,392
Gender
Male
Country
France
@Takuan You don't get notifications for that. Tell us who it was.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
And i was just answering them. Since apparently, i'm elusive.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



If you succeed in defusing someone you don't get notified? Are you serious?
You should ask Asako, considering that she won the tie against me.
Still, I don't understand these sarcastic remarks XD
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Alright... Panda told me about it, but i thought he was only talking about being notified if you fail, not if you succeed. If you don't even get notified if you succeed, that's such an annoying role to have.
Daws said he didn't get anything back when he defused Marmy the previous night, and it's probably safe enough to say he succeeded.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,197
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I still think Holt is non-townie, but could be that 2 people targeted me and unlocked, possibly him and a mafia.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I mean, 2 people targeted me and he lost the coinflip
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
This has to mean you were blocked or failed, or that your condition was not it at all?
Nope, couldn't have been blocked N1 which would be the night where people unlock their potential and gain a role
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,197
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Nope, couldn't have been blocked N1 which would be the night where people unlock their potential and gain a role
Yes, its more something on the lines Vandred told about losing a coinflip. I guess
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
@Takuan You don't get notifications for that. Tell us who it was.
Oh hell no. If i don't get notified if i succeed, that means i MIGHT HAVE SUCCEEDED in defusing a mafia. In that case i'm definitely not going to tell us who it was; i'm waiting for the discussion to progress.

You should ask Asako, considering that she won the tie against me.
Still, I don't understand these sarcastic remarks XD
I don't understand why i'm the onlyone answering questions from the moment the night ended, yet i'm the one you're saying "you're elusive" to, and pissing me off with YOUR sarcastic remarks "XD"
When was the last time you gave an info by the way?
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
These "defuse a townie" conditions sure seem to be cropping up huh
But they are not? I mentioned it yday and even questioned Farf on ignoring me when I did. Which makes sense now
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,197
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Still, everyone from mafia so far sure had other roles other than defuser or time bomb.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Yes, its more something on the lines Vandred told about losing a coinflip. I guess
Paint a picture for me then. How does a coinflip even come in? except someone else targeted you for defusion same night. And we've not had anyone come out between then and now. Asako came out clean yday on unlocking after fulfilling hers
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,197
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I wonder how many mafia unlocked their potential by now. It would be interesting to know in terms of how many townies with actual roles we have :XD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top