If someone steps forward this will all be explained.Or never were one to begin with digitalMafiadude![]()
If someone steps forward this will all be explained.Or never were one to begin with digitalMafiadude![]()
Yep, let's see who's brave enough of your Squad.If someone steps forward this will all be explained.
Maybe u r mafia.Yep, let's see who's brave enough of your Squad.
If i was i had told you to act as a Defuser who fails to defuse for 2 Nights straight and then miraculously succeeds on N2.Maybe u r mafia.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I dont get it why defusing gryff ? he is also a defuserMy Target was Gryff, and I didn't get anything from it.
Wait, what target? We lynched Marm yesterday because you said you defused her@Asako did you reveal who your target was already? If not, I won't twist your arm for it. I'm waiting to hear more from my target before my reveal.

I was/am hardly around in this game so i failed to properly backread and catch up on Events at the time and missed Gryff being a Defuser. My bad.I dont get it why defusing gryff ? he is also a defuser![]()
I too need to defuse a Townie for my Potential to be unlocked. Pretty depressing,with my luck i'll die never having even a sniff of my true Power. :/Just how many people are claiming their condition is to defuse a townie, exactly?
Daws
Asako
Taku
Holt?
Zasz?
@Seraph, what's yours?
Actually I've already cleared it and yes, it was defusing a Townie, in this case Tatasugoi.Just how many people are claiming their condition is to defuse a townie, exactly?
Daws
Asako
Taku
Holt?
Zasz?
@Seraph, what's yours?

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Help me a little,what are you claiming to be in this game? Bomb or Defuser?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Okay, next question. Is there any Defuser who can claim their condition is NOT to "defuse a townie"?
Seriously, if this tactic works, you deserve to win no matter what side you're on...ALL I NEEDED WAS TO NOT BE DEFUSED THAT WAS ALL I NEEDED.
Defuser who thought he was special, but apparently is... not so much. Also who thought he lost a bunch of coin flips, but is starting to think failure to defuse might not take away your shot regardless.Help me a little,what are you claiming to be in this game? Bomb or Defuser?
I believe that,Mafia Bomb.ALL I NEEDED WAS TO NOT BE DEFUSED THAT WAS ALL I NEEDED.
Defuser who thought he was special, but apparently is... not so much.

This Mechanic seems to be more beneficial to Mafias and Third Parties than Townies i feel like,at least after i managed to give it a proper read. If i was a Red/Orange or Blue i'd take advantage of the Freedom it gives you when it comes to Cover Ups and claims. At least so it appears to me,the risks to them seem fairly small, target choices is where they need to watch themselves first and foremost when it comes to their acting as Townies.Also who thought he lost a bunch of coin flips, but is starting to think failure to defuse might not take away your shot regardless.
I assumed you kept your defusing ability if you didn't defuse a townie bomb, but maybe not.Wait, what target? We lynched Marm yesterday because you said you defused her
So you're saying someone else defused her first, you got no result, and on N2 you were told you could target someone again?