Games Mafia Game 73 - The Black Card Initiative - Postgame - Missing Night Actions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,389
Gender
Male
Country
France
I reached my full potential at last! Gryff being Mafia makes me wonder why he wanted to get rid of Erin so much, a Det found out about her role maybe? Some who followed him are probably his teammates.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,690
Gender
Female
Country
China
Last edited:

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,195
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Red mafia is all alive, huh... I wonder how many they are.

And Holt unlocked his potential after all.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,389
Gender
Male
Country
France
I am not really certain that there are two Mafias. Especially with these double roles.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,114
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Oh i need to catch up everything back, but now i see why gryff was trying so badly to make me lynch, it was as if he was trying to save Holt.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

so theres still 2 killings parties or an insane doc ?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I will catch up properly and update the recap, but when browsing quicklly i ve seen people accusing me falsifying the recap on purpose and blabla, so to make things clear i never falsified anything, there might be some mistakes or misunderstanding of a hint or a claim but they re unintended, if so just @me and ill fix it asap, but in any case, i ve never on purpose give false hints or claim for my own interest or just to make someone lynch or stuff like this, im playing fair and square, i would never do such a thing. So if i made any mistake on hints yesterday please @me and tell me where i was wrong so i can fix it. thxs :)
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Votekill Hakuteiken

Hopefully now we'll get rid of him. He's 100% scum.
Seraph and i tried to defuse him N2, and neither of us unlocked our full potential. Since nobody else came to his rescue claiming to have won a coin flip over it, that means he's definitely non-townie. The guy didn't even answer to this accusation or to my quote, this is beyond obvious at this point.
And yeah i'm repeating myself, i've been repeating these things for a while. But for some reason it was already obvious last phase yet people follow that stupid bandwaggon on Erin.

Also, that was cute how Pompom came at the very last minute and votelocked Holt just like Haku did, and was like "oh wait, we're trying to double lynch? Oops".

Anyway, Haku is scum, let's lynch him.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Noice! Another Mafia died at night? How can this keep happening? Only one kill though, why did we had two then last night? Do we already got a prostitute who might have blocked a potential killer? Or are our Docs just so good they block every kill? XD

Wow, we killed a Mafia at night? Maybe it was an Insane Doctor's doing. That guy being a Burden is a bonus, too.
For now, I suspect Seraph more than the rest of people for reasons I will not share for the time being.

I will be busy for like the next umpteen hours or so, but will try to make it back before the day phase ends.
"we"`? If anything Mafia killed one another again before the Burden was able to fulfill his condition as I doubt Burden was his reward or it was an Insane Doc but if so said Insane would surely have come out by now.
And why Seraph? Didn't he and Taku found out about Marm and now with you, Haku`? Something you still haven't explained yourself for as in why Seraph and Taku failed to fulfill their condition when they defused you.

I reached my full potential at last! Gryff being Mafia makes me wonder why he wanted to get rid of Erin so much, a Det found out about her role maybe? Some who followed him are probably his teammates.
Noice, Demon! I also got my full potential. <3
So I can be fully honest now, I wasn't Bomb Defuser but Timebomb however my condition was to not get defused so when I saw the masses of Defusers I figured it would be easier to stay a bomb till last night if I acted like a Defuser. And my condition I told last day wasn't so wrong given I had to keep my role "ticking" till a certain night phase before I would get my real role. Sorry Folks, but I really did not wanted to get defused. :P

As for my role I can say it will prove itself easily. ;)

What can you say about your role @Demonspeed ?

Votekill Hakuteiken

Hopefully now we'll get rid of him. He's 100% scum.
Seraph and i tried to defuse him N2, and neither of us unlocked our full potential. Since nobody else came to his rescue claiming to have won a coin flip over it, that means he's definitely non-townie. The guy didn't even answer to this accusation or to my quote, this is beyond obvious at this point.
And yeah i'm repeating myself, i've been repeating these things for a while. But for some reason it was already obvious last phase yet people follow that stupid bandwaggon on Erin.

Also, that was cute how Pompom came at the very last minute and votelocked Holt just like Haku did, and was like "oh wait, we're trying to double lynch? Oops".

Anyway, Haku is scum, let's lynch him.
Let's wait what Haku has to say. After all due the Seraph blame on Haku's side it seems Haku got a role already. If he was a defused bomb from night 1 he could have nothing to back his suspicious up. And since you two targeted him night 2 he either had to be defused in night 1 in which nobody said they targeted Haku or he never was a bomb. Perhaps he got the same condition as Marm to be defused by a townie defuser or so? But if so then he should have reacted to your and Seraph's claims of defusing him in Night 2 which he didn't which is weird. And yeah Pompom was also weird with the votelock on Holt who already had a massive amount of votelocks. I even changed my vote to Erin to tie him with Holt to get the double lynch as they were only a vote apart at that moment.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,389
Gender
Male
Country
France
Greg and Holt were Mentors. It's possible that Lala died because one of them tried to recruit her.

Your condition was to not get defused? That sounds fishy. But if you can easily prove it, it's fine.

My main role is passive.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
I can't really say much without speculating, which I won't be doing at all.
I also don't really know what Seraph and Takuan are talking about, so I'll just assume they are lying.

As a small hint for you, James, as far as I'm concerned, my role seems entirely useless, but it could have been super useful, as well.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Wow, we killed a Mafia at night? Maybe it was an Insane Doctor's doing. That guy being a Burden is a bonus, too.
For now, I suspect Seraph more than the rest of people for reasons I will not share for the time being.

I will be busy for like the next umpteen hours or so, but will try to make it back before the day phase ends.
Yeah, the guy who's contributed the least and who by chance tried to defuse you along with Takuan and got nothing from it must be the culprit.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,195
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I am not really certain that there are two Mafias. Especially with these double roles.
Hmm, true. It must be a big mafia and a bunch of thirdies.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Votekill Hakuteiken

Hopefully now we'll get rid of him. He's 100% scum.
Seraph and i tried to defuse him N2, and neither of us unlocked our full potential. Since nobody else came to his rescue claiming to have won a coin flip over it, that means he's definitely non-townie. The guy didn't even answer to this accusation or to my quote, this is beyond obvious at this point.
And yeah i'm repeating myself, i've been repeating these things for a while. But for some reason it was already obvious last phase yet people follow that stupid bandwaggon on Erin.

Also, that was cute how Pompom came at the very last minute and votelocked Holt just like Haku did, and was like "oh wait, we're trying to double lynch? Oops".

Anyway, Haku is scum, let's lynch him.
I came before day ended because I wanted to finally unlock my role. And Holt was lying about not defusing me. Also I was short on time (and not even home), so I just came and locked after seeing it might be a good opportunity for people to save Holt knowing he is not townie. Then I read the double lynch thing 8’D but it was too late
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Votekill Hakuteiken
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,195
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Greg and Holt were Mentors. It's possible that Lala died because one of them tried to recruit her.

Your condition was to not get defused? That sounds fishy. But if you can easily prove it, it's fine.

My main role is passive.
my guess was that greg tried recruiting Farfy. But it could also have been Holt since he probably got his role defusing someone N1.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
I can't really say much without speculating, which I won't be doing at all.
I also don't really know what Seraph and Takuan are talking about, so I'll just assume they are lying.

As a small hint for you, James, as far as I'm concerned, my role seems entirely useless, but it could have been super useful, as well.
You don't know what i'm talking about?
I've been repeating these things for a whole phase now, quoting you, you read the thread, you even liked my post. You never answered to anything, never defended yourself, kept lurking in the thread last phase until the very last moments when you saved your skin and were like "Rest in peace Holt". Now you're saying you don't know what i'm talking about?
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,195
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
:hmmSo far, I would be more suspicious of Hardy, Seraph and maybe Haku.

I think Hardy’s mafia killed Gry because of science.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Can someone explain what makes me a suspect? Because that really makes no sense to me. :m3j
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
:hmmSo far, I would be more suspicious of Hardy, Seraph and maybe Haku.

I think Hardy’s mafia killed Gry because of science.
Maybe haku ??? He pretty much the most suspected one in the moment.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
You don't know what i'm talking about?
I've been repeating these things for a whole phase now, quoting you, you read the thread, you even liked my post. You never answered to anything, never defended yourself, kept lurking in the thread last phase until the very last moments when you saved your skin and were like "Rest in peace Holt". Now you're saying you don't know what i'm talking about?
I have read maybe 10% of the posts in the last 2 days. Just because I have the thread open doesn't mean I'm reading what's being posted. Only liked yours because I saw my name in it when I searched the thread. Did not even read it.
I don't see why I should be defending myself over some other person. All I did was save my own life, which is normal.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,195
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Maybe haku ??? He pretty much the most suspected one in the moment.
Yes, I know. I am just saying I have other suspects in mind that people are not paying attention to.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top