Games Mafia Game 73 - The Black Card Initiative - Postgame - Missing Night Actions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Actually, if not Erin then Demon and it opens up a big mess.
What do you mean then demon ?
There two results on erin with desin getting guilty on her and her getting innocent on demon and if you want to include zasz getting guilty on her, but that only work if zasz is a scum and there's james getting innocent on him that I believe is a townie form what he implying his role to be
+ me unlocking my FP

I'm still thinking about it, cuz I doubt that there so much scum left
Anyone have any idea, share your thoughts about this please

I been thinking if it's possible N0 result isn't to show who guilty or not but to show who TB or defuser... hmmmm I dunno
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
What do you mean then demon ?
There two results on erin with desin getting guilty on her and her getting innocent on demon and if you want to include zasz getting guilty on her, but that only work if zasz is a scum and there's james getting innocent on him that I believe is a townie form what he implying his role to be
+ me unlocking my FP

I'm still thinking about it, cuz I doubt that there so much scum left
Anyone have any idea, share your thoughts about this please

I been thinking if it's possible N0 result isn't to show who guilty or not but to show who TB or defuser... hmmmm I dunno
Erin looks bad because desin got guilty on her, and she got innocent on demon, following your logic. If desin had lied and we were to believe Erin, demon looks bad and after that there is a big chain of weird results.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
@Asako, is that SCIENCE I see!?

If ordered a bit better:


Asa-chan -> Crescent got guilty
crescent -> SonofD got guilty
Haku -> grysun got guilty
grySun -> Vandred got guilty
James -> Zasz and got innocent
Lambu-> james and got innocent

Holt-> Crescent got innocent
SoD-> Gnut got innocent
Gnut -> hardy got guilty
Marma-chan -> zasz and got guilty

farf-chan Gryff got guilty
gryff-> desin got guilty
Desin -> Erin' got guilty
Seraph-> Farf got innocent

Digital targetted ->Asako got guilty
Erin -> Demon got innocent
Demon-boy -> seraph got guilty
Pompom-chan -> Asako got guilty
Taku -> seraph got guilty
van -> demon got guilty
zasz -> erin got guilty
Tata-chan -> taku got guilty


Yeah that makes sense. Townies were Insane, mafia and TPs were Sane. Could be as simple as that.

Alright @James Rye - Zasz, Erin, Lambu, Hardy. Pick your victim :feelsgoodman
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I'm only incriminated in that list because you are trusting the word of a scum, tho. Said scum that said that defused me and got no role (but he did...).
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,388
Gender
Male
Country
France
no im locked forever
Are you actually serious about this? What was your condition to unlock your full potential?

It doesn't make sense that a mafia died in night 1 if there isn't another mafia team.
The Mafia could have targeted a PGO or killed by a SK.

It would require an upgrade D1 though. The ones who voted for Jinx(confirmed Town) were Asako, Gry(Town), Lala(Mafia) and Haku.

If for the Non-Town the condition was the opposite of mine ie "Lynch a Town" it can work, and it makes Haku even more suspicious. I personally trust Asako.

But maybe that condition is too easy?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Are you actually serious about this? What was your condition to unlock your full potential?



The Mafia could have targeted a PGO or killed by a SK.

It would require an upgrade D1 though. The ones who voted for Jinx(confirmed Town) were Asako, Gry(Town), Lala(Mafia) and Haku.

If for the Non-Town the condition was the opposite of mine ie "Lynch a Town" it can work, and it makes Haku even more suspicious. I personally trust Asako.

But maybe that condition is too easy?
To not be defused by night 3
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Are you actually serious about this? What was your condition to unlock your full potential?



The Mafia could have targeted a PGO or killed by a SK.

It would require an upgrade D1 though. The ones who voted for Jinx(confirmed Town) were Asako, Gry(Town), Lala(Mafia) and Haku.

If for the Non-Town the condition was the opposite of mine ie "Lynch a Town" it can work, and it makes Haku even more suspicious. I personally trust Asako.

But maybe that condition is too easy?
I reckon there was no SK until night 2 as you gotta unlock your role. Same way greg and holt didn't know they were third parties. What are the odds of someone unlocking pgo (which is a fairly rare role itself) AND mafia targetting that one person in the same night?
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
I'm only incriminated in that list because you are trusting the word of a scum, tho. Said scum that said that defused me and got no role (but he did...).
He incriminated you before realizing he was scum and you know it :nah

Besides, that's just one more piece of the puzzle that fits for me. I was for lynching you much earlier than any "evidence" was needed :cookiehand
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

The confirmed mafia lying about their N0 when they realized there could be something behind essentially incriminating themselves would be a better defense if you ask me, but yeah
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
He incriminated you before realizing he was scum and you know it :nah

Besides, that's just one more piece of the puzzle that fits for me. I was for lynching you much earlier than any "evidence" was needed :cookiehand
Eh, he did, but he was random all game and even like that he was still on my ass for no reason and was lying about his actions.

Yeah, you were, makes it odd that I didnt kill you like I killed gry then, according to PomPom.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

How would the mafia thing benefit me? Im open for more defense '-'
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,388
Gender
Male
Country
France
I reckon there was no SK until night 2 as you gotta unlock your role. Same way greg and holt didn't know they were third parties. What are the odds of someone unlocking pgo (which is a fairly rare role itself) AND mafia targetting that one person in the same night?
For my theory to work, Haku has to be "Blue Time Bomb" who powers up by lynching Town or something. He powered up after the lynch then desin who needed to defuse someone targeted him. You get two roles in this game and Marm was SK + Killer. I'll check if Haku claimed to be TB or Defuser because if it's the latter I am definitely wrong.

The chances are low.
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I thought I could be, so I tried my luck. Maybe I was insane and lost the coin toss or maybe I was sane and had no chance to begin with. PM stated you can't know the sanity.

There are easy workaround arguments I can think of to what I have against me, but I don't feel like arguing at this point.
Very well. I'm a Bodyguard. Use this information however you will. My point, however, stands, as I will not be using this power even if I'm left alive for another night phase.

I guess it is still information towards role distribution, though, so you might use it for that purpose.
This information came too late. Nobody will buy it anymore because is hard to prove. I really find it hard to believe. Votekill Hakuteiken

Noice, Demon! I also got my full potential. <3
So I can be fully honest now, I wasn't Bomb Defuser but Timebomb however my condition was to not get defused so when I saw the masses of Defusers I figured it would be easier to stay a bomb till last night if I acted like a Defuser. And my condition I told last day wasn't so wrong given I had to keep my role "ticking" till a certain night phase before I would get my real role. Sorry Folks, but I really did not wanted to get defused. :P

As for my role I can say it will prove itself easily. ;)

What can you say about your role @Demonspeed ?
I should have done the same. :crying
But if you guys don't have an importante role it would be nice to share if us, there's no reason to hide.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Have you been played now? I don't even remember. Not that it matters.
By the way, dismissing something as unlikely is not a part of skepticism, nor it belongs to the ways of a skeptic. Again, not that it matters, as I'm just putting a semantic emphasis on this, nothing more.
Anyways, enough is enough. I already talked more than I wanted to. Need no more of this game at this point, as it has been a thoroughly anti-fun experience due to reasons.

Vote Kill Takuan

I will check back at the end of the day phase to see if I can change away from my avatar. Have fun.
I was referring to the previous and by me mentioned game that i played with you that's all. You may not remember,that's fine.

Yeah,my Skeptic and the likelihood of the scenario mentioned by you have nothing to do with each other. And who even said that? I know i didn't. My Skepsis comes from the previous games,i don't just have that towards you,i have that towards pretty much anyone that has fooled me before in these games. Ask Desin,i never trust him even when he's a fellow townie. I never trust Gry when he's still alive on D2 and so on,i can never say in this game that i trust someone wholeheartedly. Till now i thought Gryff was Town with the possibility of him being Mafia,and lookie here,he flipped Mafia. I'm just acknowledging that.

I did not "dismiss" your scenario as unlikely because i felt like it or because it furthers my own cause,but because some of it's particulars are too risky for a Mafia and would require planning and investigation on me and you my target. Because for all they know,my potential could've already been unlocked and there is literally no way for them to know who i would target in N2.
 
Last edited:

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Town is on a roll in this game!
Let's try not to waste the momentum and le'ts focus on our roles.
My main role isn't exactly what someone would want to do, but in a sense allows to me survive.
I won't say anything else, because in my eyes it's a vital role
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,388
Gender
Male
Country
France
I was referring to the previous and by me mentioned game that i played with you that's all. You may not remember,that's fine.

Yeah,my Skeptic and the likelihood of the scenario mentioned by you have nothing to do with each other. And who even said that? I know i didn't. My Skepsis comes from the previous games,i don't just have that towards you,i have that towards pretty much anyone that has fooled me before. Ask Desin,i never trust him even when he's a fellow townie. I never trust Gry when he's still alive on D2 and so on,i can never say in this game that i trust someone wholeheartedly. Till now i thought Gryff was Town with the possibility of him being Mafia,and lookie here,he flipped Mafia. I'm just acknowledging that.

I did not "dismiss" your scenario as unlikely because i felt like it or because it furthers my own cause,but because some of it's particulars are too risky for a Mafia and would require planning and investigation on me and you my target. Because for all they know,my potential could've already been unlocked and there is literally no way for them to know who i would target in N2.
That's not healthy man :sweatdrop.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Yeah, you were, makes it odd that I didnt kill you like I killed gry then, according to PomPom.
Only so many people to kill in one night, I guess. But obvious targeting is rarely what mafia goes for, to be honest.

I'm more inclined to think that you could have daykilled gnut since you feared he might "recruit" you next, as well as lowering the amount of "anti-towns" you'd need to avoid lynching since those were sprouting like mushrooms. But that's stretching it to making all evildoing be your evil doing, so yeah. It could all fit though :nerd

Eh, he did, but he was random all game and even like that he was still on my ass for no reason and was lying about his actions.

How would the mafia thing benefit me? Im open for more defense '-'
I mean that the townie-insane/scum-sane theory hinges on everyone having been honest about their N0 targets and results, or at least that their lies ended up fitting the theory anyway.

I'm inclined to believe Holt and gnut were honest, since they wouldn't have revealed their role colour like they did if they didn't think they were townies, but every other confirmed scum - Marm, Farf, desin, Gryff - could have lied about it. Which means we might never figured the system out.

Still, one step at a time. Gotta start verifying these theories from somewhere, and this one makes enough sense if you ask me.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,111
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Oh wait @Lambu tb or def, could you give more info so i can update the recap unless i missed something you said. You re playing weird this game.

@James Rye so you lied, so you wanted to get me lynched yesterday bc i mentionned the fact someone has lied ? you were a lot pro gryffy and your com on discussion thread is weird :grumble
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

just remembered now, seraph mentioned having defused gryff while gryff has claimed defuser. it bugged me back then, 1st thing i thought was :"oh what if they re mafia buddy and gryff lied abt his claim, seraph didnt realize it ? "
@ seraph, i ll give you the benefit of the doubt since you told you re busy, but considering gryff ended up being mafia, your com bothers me somehow.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
In days like these hosts like you should be burning in hell

I thought when I saw you post an assassin kill happen, why make me worry law like that
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,388
Gender
Male
Country
France
The Assassin will probably strike :XD. The night will be skipped after all.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top