Games Mafia Game 73 - The Black Card Initiative - Postgame - Missing Night Actions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
It'll either be me or Takuan if he strikes,for some reason i think one of us is dying.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
It'll either be me or Takuan if he strikes,for some reason i think one of us is dying.
You mean the two people who are claiming they're pretty much stuck as Defusers for the rest of the game? Because anyone else who's fairly trusted and has unlocked already would be much better if you ask me. One scenario in particular is how I'd handle it, but I'm not here to give too many hints to the mafia...

Besides, I like to think that Farf's role being Mafia Boss [Assassin] means we don't have a main-role Assassin roaming free and the kill on gnut is all we'll see from them, but maybe I'm too optimistic.

Why kill gnut sounds like a good question to ask too, for that matter... When he was all but dead already.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,108
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Alright then.
Since you gonna die today anyway, do you mind if I try to kill you myself to prove myself so that we can focus on Hardy, Erin or one of the others you mentioned?
ow what does that means ? Are you trying to pretend having a day time killing command not sure its allowed though ? or are you confessing you re assassin ?

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Lambu is currently going through personal real life issues. Family stuff is more important than a game in the end
My bad, didnt know. :pout
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Oh yeah, before I make a repeat of last day (shouldn't I have a penalty for that?), votekill Hardy.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
You mean the two people who are claiming they're pretty much stuck as Defusers for the rest of the game? Because anyone else who's fairly trusted and has unlocked already would be much better if you ask me. One scenario in particular is how I'd handle it, but I'm not here to give too many hints to the mafia...

Besides, I like to think that Farf's role being Mafia Boss [Assassin] means we don't have a main-role Assassin roaming free and the kill on gnut is all we'll see from them, but maybe I'm too optimistic.

Why kill gnut sounds like a good question to ask too, for that matter... When he was all but dead already.
Yeah but just think Van...the sheer risk and threat i pose just being alive. Useless Role or not,my speculations and schemes are a thorn in their side. Speculations as deadly as the bullet of a PGO,Vigilante or Cowboy. :grumble
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Yeah but just think Van...the sheer risk and threat i pose just being alive. Useless Role or not,my speculations and schemes are a thorn in their side. Speculations as deadly as the bullet of a PGO,Vigilante or Cowboy. :grumble
When you put it like that...
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,678
Reaction score
61,381
Gender
Male
Country
France
Let's not give the Assassin ideas.

Vandred, I sincerely hope that there is not some VandRed code in that post.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

ow what does that means ? Are you trying to pretend having a day time killing command not sure its allowed though ? or are you confessing you re assassin ?

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



My bad, didnt know. :pout
Vigilante.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Let's not give the Assassin ideas.

Vandred, I sincerely hope that there is not some VandRed code in that post.
If there were, you'd never find out :kukuku
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
@Erinyes Is there someone in the game that you're keeping an eye on at the moment? I know you had an eye on me before,due to my natural threat level,but i was wondering if someone else caught your gaze? :grumble
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Let's not give the Assassin ideas.

Vandred, I sincerely hope that there is not some VandRed code in that post.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Vigilante.
Oh, can you shoot like, now? Wanna be there for the fireworks.
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Does anyone have a list of people who have unlocked their roles? And who they defused?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Does anyone have a list of people who have unlocked their roles? And who they defused?
My list says you are defused and aren't unlocked.

Just reminding you.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
I'm back, but my head hurts kind of a lot, i don't think i'll talk too much til the end of the phase.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,678
Reaction score
61,381
Gender
Male
Country
France
I am going to bed. I don't think I'll be able to stay awake until this phase ends. Tried last time and failed.

Vote kill Hardy.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
@Takuan Will you remain on Haku and lock or are you considering to Switch? I'm about to lock my vote.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,108
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
ill cast for now my vote on J rye, in case i havent time to come back before of the day phase. might change it depending on how things might turn.

Vote kill J rye
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
@Takuan Will you remain on Haku and lock or are you considering to Switch? I'm about to lock my vote.
I think Haku is scum, but since there is a double day phase, i don't mind changing my vote now. As long as we get him in the end.
Actually i'd rather lynch him as soon as possible, because if he turns out to be mafia, i'd become really suspicious towards Pom. So it could serve as getting 2 mafias revealed consecutively. But this is just speculation.
For now i'm keeping my vote unlocked, i'll lock if necessary, or change if someone convinces me to change.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top