Gotta admit your collection of Claymore memes is impressivevan-u-dred-o
![]()
Would be more than the mafia has managed so farMan if james was wrong he killed two townies...
Gotta admit your collection of Claymore memes is impressivevan-u-dred-o
![]()
Would be more than the mafia has managed so farMan if james was wrong he killed two townies...
Yes I know.one more vote on erin for majority @Demonspeed
Why Zasz over Erin?Yes I know.
Trying a double lynchWhy Zasz over Erin?
It breaks my heart but not my resolve.![]()
really ?
so move your vote to someone else...![]()
Why not? In the end both are in the same situation. And there'll be Lambu's death after that.Why Zasz over Erin?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
and I'm still a Defuser...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Easy to believe when he listed 4 people with his summary post, and 3 of those 4 turned out Mafia.Wow, everyone believing Van so blindly huh?
I'll be laughing the moment he's revealed to be a scum

