Games Mafia Game 73 - The Black Card Initiative - Postgame - Missing Night Actions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
No deaths yay
votekill zasz
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Votekill Zasz
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Votekill Zasz
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Lmao, I guess you guys are deadset on Zasz. I might too, but I wanted to wait until I heard from @Tatasugoi first.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Votekill Zasz, the Kappa Lord.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

First time in a MG that i live to see the dawn of a DP past D4 :XD and I'm still a Defuser...
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Wow, everyone believing Van so blindly huh?
I'll be laughing the moment he's revealed to be a scum
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
This looks like a potentially early phase end.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Wow, everyone believing Van so blindly huh?
I'll be laughing the moment he's revealed to be a scum
Easy to believe when he listed 4 people with his summary post, and 3 of those 4 turned out Mafia.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
I thought you wouldn't want to be associated with some dumb theory, so I credited him instead :awe
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top