Chapter Tower of God Chapter 443 Spoilers & Discussion

Jubei_Kibagami

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 26, 2018
Messages
6,815
Reaction score
11,877
Age
42
Country
United States
See above post - that didn't sound right to me either.
 

Aeni

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 21, 2018
Messages
20
Reaction score
21
Age
31
Country
France
I'm wondering if Yama could be a top 100, as he wasn't visibly hurt in the flashback (Doom was top 200 back in the days).

If the arrows from the elder follow a "path" (Evankhell's). And Evankhell's fire can destroy shinsoo itself (and seemingly destroyed his arrow). Is "path" (or destiny) related to shinsoo then? Like, shinsoo having its own "mind"
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wha

Jubei_Kibagami

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 26, 2018
Messages
6,815
Reaction score
11,877
Age
42
Country
United States
I'm wondering if Yama could be a top 100, as he wasn't visibly hurt in the flashback (Doom was top 200 back in the days).

If the arrows from the elder follow a "path" (Evankhell's). And Evankhell's fire can destroy shinsoo itself (and seemingly destroyed his arrow). Is "path" (or destiny) related to shinsoo then? Like, shinsoo having its own "mind"
Would explain what the guide's are reading as

1. Shinsoo is everything in the tower and
2. Irregulars have control over shinsoo so as to be able to change and control it, thus controlling destiny itself?




BTW, YHS had to tell EVK not to burn everything so they still had a path back. IOW, YHS is still the brains of the operation lol
 

One Peace

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2019
Messages
68
Reaction score
53
Age
26
Country
France
Does Evankhell want to kill that Elder? I wonder if the red guide is powerful, she could be just like Evan, who's top 100 (I think?) and be able to keep Evankhell busy. Otherwise the Elder's side is pretty much f*cked.

Looks like Baam will get a pretty big powerup from all that if it made him pass out. Maybe he'll get an anima or a lopobia kinda power since Doom and his brothers seem to ne lopobia experiments. I hope it's something big at least, to justify him passing out when no other powerup did that (not even the thorn or red thryssa).
 

Jubei_Kibagami

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 26, 2018
Messages
6,815
Reaction score
11,877
Age
42
Country
United States
Yes, EVK is asking for the elder with murderous intent. I think YHS or Hwaryun will take on the red-haired guide. (that sucks as a guide)
 

One Peace

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2019
Messages
68
Reaction score
53
Age
26
Country
France
I think she's not just a nobody if she's by an elder's side. I could see YHS be totally fine handling her tbh (not hwaryun since she's still a regular) but I'd like to think there's more to her. Also if Evankhell does get to the fighting stage then there's not one thing the Elder and Doom will be able to do. They're already backed into a corner by Yama. But maybe that's what SIU is planning, to have the Elder backed into a corner and forced to help them or sthg.
 

Jubei_Kibagami

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 26, 2018
Messages
6,815
Reaction score
11,877
Age
42
Country
United States
Unless someone else shows up this seems to be all she wrote for the elder's plans.

I bet the guide is strong, but hopefully a top 1000 on par with Yuri can take her out. I'd just like 'the best guide' to get some justice lol
 

Prince of the RL District

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2018
Messages
703
Reaction score
1,696
Age
29
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Wow yama is really hype AF. I can't wait to see full transformation.

BTW, does this mean its only yama that has full transformation among the 3 of them? If so, why?

Also why hasn't Paul transformed at all?? He's only used shinsoo control so far, he hasn't even shown a level 1 partial transformation.
 

O_n_Sly

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Aug 5, 2018
Messages
8,957
Reaction score
6,035
Country
United States
Need a translation of some of the dialogue, but it seems like the Eder knows more about Baam than he/she is letting on.

All the prior deaths in this arc are kinda of meaningless now and I am starting to think that this a MAJOR test for Baam and his allies, test of conviction.

A lot of loose ends for SIU to tie up here Chang/Grande/Madd Dog/ does the game Karaka created even mater? Everyone has some of Yeon's fire? Yeon Yihwa??
 

toil

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 7, 2018
Messages
520
Reaction score
410
Country
United States
Realized something
Need a translation of some of the dialogue, but it seems like the Eder knows more about Baam than he/she is letting on.

All the prior deaths in this arc are kinda of meaningless now and I am starting to think that this a MAJOR test for Baam and his allies, test of conviction.

A lot of loose ends for SIU to tie up here Chang/Grande/Madd Dog/ does the game Karaka created even mater? Everyone has some of Yeon's fire? Yeon Yihwa??
Also, mysterious hooded girl, maybe more about Akryung, shady snake magician guy and his dual-wielding juvenile Bane looking partner.
 

Jack Van Burace

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 23, 2006
Messages
3,134
Reaction score
2,325
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
My guesses are:
1) they either remove the effect from Bam or Doom dies and only Yama remains this powerful.
2) Yamma's ability, Just like Karakka's, is spell-like tier. He is hax enough that no matter How powerful you are, If you fear Yamma, you need Crazy special items to even injure him.
 

Painmaker

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2019
Messages
69
Reaction score
51
Age
35
Country
British Virgin Islands
Yama seem to be the real deal here
 

VON

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,577
Reaction score
2,433
Country
Gotei 13
Yama's a beast. He's got what it takes to kill everyone there.
 

Davy Clyde

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2016
Messages
129
Reaction score
63
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Every week I say this but the Elder’s guide has strong Androssi energy and won’t be shocked if Androssi’s parents turn out to be Elder and guide. Would be a nice segue into learning whatever’s supposedly filthy about guide blood.
They are not her parents.
 

EternalWinter

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2019
Messages
2,129
Reaction score
3,889
Age
35
Country
United States
From Adioscorea of discord

Yama: Hey, you mutts, what are you doing in my cage? If you want something from me, be it half a pea or my Slayer's Throne, you're gonna have to get it after fighting me. And believe me, I will fight you. [Title]
Y: "Wait paul, why did you solve bank? Didn't you promise to never come back if I spared your life? Why is Doom with you for that matter, shouldn't you both run away? It didn't work last time, what do you think's new? [Doom: (Yama, pretty sure he got stronger than last time)]
P: Bruh, we can talk about this, right Y: stfu little big brother is talking.
Canzon: how are you up?
Y: Slayer Candidate. Also, Gado, please see me after the fight.(Gado: How?!) I trusted you but you betrayed me. I won't be satisfied with just killing you.
Canzon: allow me
Y: if you fail jorden gets no 2.
Canzon: deal.
Y: You're an elder from the looks of it. I want to fight you too, but my brothers come first.
Paul: we're the ones that want you dead!
Y: lol I'm immune to all shinsoo attacks from those who fear me.
Paul: fuck, his full transformation, how could I be not scared of him! But i have no choice! [Paul Style: green monsterfish of the Styx!]
Y: telling you, useless. FEAR ME, FEAR ME PAUL
D: Fuck you! You have given me only shame! [Partial transformation: brown bestial claws]
Y: I wanted to kill you if it wasn't for that power of yours.

Flashback ???: lord Yama! Gaal is dead! Three of your followers died this year! This must be the work of lord Doom. Soon, none who serve you will be left!
Y: so what, I'm not the alpha of this pack.
???: you should be new leader
Y: leave, if you fear for yourself
???2: lord Yama! Katu is dead!
Y: katu why
D: he told me in front of my face that i was unworthy. Dw I'll get you a more powerful one. End flash back

Y: i felt so helpless to fate that I had to keep you alive for our people! Well no more! You're gonna die today!
D: Traitor! Why do they matter? We are the only true Dog person (Adio: Houndborn!) Y: can't touch dis cuz u fear me too.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Flashback: Bayroad Civil War (Doom's Chinese tats btw say 맹수, ferocious beast)
D: give it up, how long have we been fighting anyway. If I bring the rest of the Houndborn you're gonna die, surrender now.
Y: bruh hold my beer, watch this flex you politician. I'll show you the power of the lone wolf. Full-body transformation!

Present day Doom: fuck he right!
Karaka: yep, just as master said Yama OP
Y: u wanna fight me too? I am rightfully the strongest of the Houndborn
Elder: (He is correct)
Doom: don't you ignore me!
Elder: but it matters not.
Elder: Doom, i cursed your heart. Obey or die.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Few hours ago, Team F2 Leaders
YHS: we trapped in this warp trail jail
E: i can burn it all using Fire of Origins, which burns the fundamental make up shinsoo. Yeon Family head was gifted by the ancients two fires. Allsaver and Alldestroyer. Few of the direct descendants still hold that power. My flames can burn the most basic of matter!
YHS: k, save the one Elder took
E: k
Elder Guide: how?!?!?!?
YHS: Ty for the uber
E: where the bloody hell is the elder
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Elder exact words: "Yama is the rightful king of the Houndborn. But we do not need a king for the Houndborn)

There was some confusion today who the elder was threatening

Was he threatening Yama or Doom saying he would kill Baam or threatening Doom saying he would kill Doom. Turns out the elder did put a powerful spell on doom's heart somehow, likely before Deng got it. Maybe we'll find out more next chapter
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,331
Reaction score
24,939
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
I am kinda confused, is evankhel saying she has yeon flame? I am not sure why else the yeon's flame would be relevant here other than to exposit about aguero's powers but it really wouldn't make sense for evankhel to do that. Perhaps that is the reason evankhel's orb is special though... It contains yeon flame of destruction.

Its kinda interesting to think that hana probably has both flames though. Her having such capacity to support her peers is remarkable. I gotta wonder if aguero actually has both types of flames... The hammer seemed to be good for destruction so it would make sense if aguero has the capacity to use both flames.
 

One Peace

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2019
Messages
68
Reaction score
53
Age
26
Country
France

???2: lord Yama! Katu is dead!
Y: katu why
YHS: Ty for the uber
Lmao.

---

I thought the Elder stopped Doom with reverse flow control but he actually cursed him? I'm lost as to what the elder wants now.

Seems like Yeon FH got her power from two ancients. Since the Yeon are known for their flame it kinda means she was way weaker without it, what's her current ranking again? I'm surprised she'd need it as an irregular. Also if her power is from an ancient does it mean ancients (not their descendants) were as powerful as the irregulars ?
If I remember well Evankhell is only a descendant of an ancient (prob the one who gifted the flame of destruction to Yeon) and should not have the power of one then. Rak was believed to be a descendant as well by Data Khun but could it be that he's actually an ancient and doesn't know about it? His race seems to have been pretty much isolated and I think it's possible his race is 'pure' meaning he could have the potential to be as strong as an irregular.

Also iirc Woon Yeon had both flames since he was able to hurt people with his flames and only later decided to use it to heal. Since he lost all his power is it possible Khun has both now? This guy is getting too many power ups :oh
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,331
Reaction score
24,939
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Oh, ok, I missread that then. The yeon family powers come from an ancient... That's just highly unusual. I gotta wonder what exactly hana did before she got the flame. And what about illarde? The implication is that she is a relative of hana still but... how did she get the flame? did hana share it with her? If the yeon family flame was inherited to begin with then that probably means aguero wouldn't necessarily have long term issues controlling it as it can be simply passed along regardless of heritage.
 

Jack Van Burace

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 23, 2006
Messages
3,134
Reaction score
2,325
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I am kinda confused, is evankhel saying she has yeon flame? I am not sure why else the yeon's flame would be relevant here other than to exposit about aguero's powers but it really wouldn't make sense for evankhel to do that. Perhaps that is the reason evankhel's orb is special though... It contains yeon flame of destruction.

Its kinda interesting to think that hana probably has both flames though. Her having such capacity to support her peers is remarkable. I gotta wonder if aguero actually has both types of flames... The hammer seemed to be good for destruction so it would make sense if aguero has the capacity to use both flames.
I think Evankhell was comparing the most powerful fire Shinsoo of the Tower. Both Yeon fires and her own. Yihwa is likely the example of Yeon's destructive flame. Aguero of the healing one. And Evankhell has the flame of origin, kind of like Amaterasu, a type of fire that can burn anything, something prolly more powerful since It likely comes from a powerful being Native to the Tower.

Rak's rocks aren't common rocks, they shine White and are likely stronger. Evk's fire being a special flame would make sense. All of Native One's elementals should be above regular elemental Shinsoo use. I think Yeon fire is special both that It has 2 possible natures and by the intensity they can use It.

Makes sense that Evankhell mentions It since Yeon fire is the most notorious one, while nobody knows about her Flames. Comparing to the most famous ones makes perfect sense imo.
 

Urek123

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 26, 2019
Messages
46
Reaction score
43
Age
26
Country
Australia
Maybe Illarde is a Fire Ancient?

Hana's true flame must be the most powerful
 
Top