This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Tower of God.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
If there is an all out war I can imagine regulars taking sides, perhaps that will be the use of the canine people, to try to balance the numbers...well that most probably won't happen since Paul killed lots of them...but guess that could be the idea for raising such an army.So..... what exactly is fug so hellbent on getting an army from canine people? It doesn't sound like any amount of an army made by the head of the cage could take on a single ranker. I suppose a militia would be good to destroy stuff while rankers duke it out but otherwise they don't seem to add much in terms of fire power.
I think FUG wants the Rankers/HRs, and Yama only delivered the mutts. But they want the likes of Gado and Calzone.So..... what exactly is fug so hellbent on getting an army from canine people? It doesn't sound like any amount of an army made by the head of the cage could take on a single ranker. I suppose a militia would be good to destroy stuff while rankers duke it out but otherwise they don't seem to add much in terms of fire power.
Interesting question.Why does the Elder care about what's happening to Baam? Last time he wanted to kill him.
Per jubei's script, Baam anti spell hax is fucking Doom heartWhy does the Elder care about what's happening to Baam? Last time he wanted to kill him.
Pierce i thought you were dead.Guessing SIU will make Yama have to hold back because only Doom can undo whatever is growing on Baam’s face. Until Baam saves himself anyways or something, that kinda way of dragging it out.
Otherwise Yama seems streets ahead of these mutts, maybe even the Elder.
Every week I say this but the Elder’s guide has strong Androssi energy and won’t be shocked if Androssi’s parents turn out to be Elder and guide. Would be a nice segue into learning whatever’s supposedly filthy about guide blood.
I assume you mean master not father? Unless Papazahad is backKaraka says he's no match for Yama right now, Yama is too strong... as his father(?) told him