Well feeding inanimate object Zoan DF is the best case scenario I mean Paramecia DF is not really useful in an inanimate object , same with Logia DF it's already rare for one to find and making an inanimate object use it is just a waste I mean if it works like Flame DF on a sword that sword will infinitely be on fire because it doesn't have a consciousness and you can't touch and use it because it's on fire.
So Zoan DF is the best choice for an inanimate object it will have consciousness and it can be trained.
Okay so I decided that I will no longer tell you about my research about Imu and the Straw Hat and stuff, because of the knowledge I have obtained in this past few weeks. While my conclusions might not neccesarily be right, I feel like what I know now is far from coincidental, so anything I post could potentially spoiler parts of the end of One Piece in one way or another.
However this post actually contains a riddle related to it, because I love riddles. If you have observed specific posts of mine in this thread and the last few chapter discussions, you can solve it. The answer to the riddle could be the answer to.... everything.
Anyways I made a post that linked the Four Emperors with historical conquerors, and well, I missed a very obvious Casear reference for Whitebeard. Whitebeard is from Sphinx Island. A Sphinx is asscoiated with Egypt. Caesar spent a lot of time in Egypt, you all probably know the story. Caesar's general and buddy was Marcus Antonius, who, after Caesar death then also spent a lot of time in Egypt. And well, Whitebeard's first mate Marco now spends his time in Sphinx Island.
The more interesting part however, is that I also missed that Kaido isn't directly based off Ghenghis Khan, but his descendant: Kaidu (chin. 海都 ). Note that this Kaidu fought a war with Kublai, with whom Marco Polo was involved, so maybe Marco actually appears this arc!
Hint: Current chapter has the same riddle, but you can't solve it if you just read the chapter as a normal chapter of Wano arc.
Now i just realized that Bunbuku could be proof that you dont need Vegapunk or Caesar for this process. But it makes a stronger case that you need an artificial DF to make this.
Now i just realized that Bunbuku could be proof that you dont need Vegapunk or Caesar for this process. But it makes a stronger case that you need an artificial DF to make this.
So with all the information we got in this chapter, we can assume that 50 years ago Shimotsuki Kozaburo settled down in East Blue, hence the name of Zoro's village, this is a pretty safe bet.
Here's where it gets crazy: Neko and Inu are 40 years old, Kanjuro is the oldest as far as we know at 59 years old (well 39).
Zoro said the geezers in his village used to say "Sunnachi", which is an old saying from Kuri.
Back to the point about age. Guess who is also around that age and has a long ponytail just as Denjiro? Zoro's sensei Koushirou. He's 51.
To me it doesn't seem that unlikely that Denjiro fled Wano after Oden's execution in the fear for his baby daughter's safety with a bunch of other samurai in order to regroup and train and to wait 20 years and ended up in the village founded by a great swordsmith from Wano.
What's more, Koushirou has really traditional views and seems to know specific techniques that are taught in Wano
Just a little brainwave that I'm sure must have been suggested before:
Following the 'Bb is actually three people in one'- theory, after having obtained the strongest logia and paramecia df, BB will be the one that finishes Kaido and will takes his dragon df
Possible. While Monsters depict the Dragon as a Western Dragon, it also depicts the country as a western country and not Wano so it has to be partially retconned.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Okay, I am now going to tell you what the Void Century Century is. It is not as potentially spoilery as the rest as you won't be able to draw a conclusion.... Because it is based on an actual Void Century (or Dark age as historians call it)
Now how did I get there, well I once read a theory from a Muslim redditor who claimed the Void Century is based on the end of the Islamic Golden age, which many scholars date at the Siege of Baghdad. After the Siege, the great Library of Baghdad was destroyed, its knowledge lost for eternity. Mesopotamia is also known as the cradle of civilization, and if you google "Saturn Satan", you stumble upon black cubes that look somewhat similar to the Kaba in Mekka and also somewhat similar to phoneglyhs. I don't know what these cubes are as it is a conspiracy theory which is a big no for me. At this point my research stopped for a while, until I came to a shocking realization using the philosophy of the Ourouboros snake...
Civilization did not just collapse once in Mesopotamia, but twice! In the 1200 ADs...
And in the 1200 BCs! The Bronze Age Collapse!
Now starting in 1200 BC all the high cultures of the Mediterranean Bronze Age collapsed: Mycene, Hatti, Egypt, and Mesopotamia!
And the cause of it... Well it is lost.
But it is believed to have something to do with Pirates! The mysterious Sea People! No one knows who they were or where they came from, with some people even speculating they came from Atlantis (which is bs but still interesting). After the Bronce Age collapse, writing was largely lost until the Phoenicians reinvented it. Both Egyptians and Mesopotamians are known to have written via masonry... Just like our Ancient Kingdom!
And this led me to the next part, because the 1200s BCs are the years of Ramses II., whose wife is called Nefertari and who is believed by some to be the pharaoh during the biblical Exodus, where Moses took the Israeli slaves to Canaan, and on his way he split the Red Sea!
And now to the last part, I also googled 20 Kings, and it led me to the 20 Kings of Judah. I wasn't satisfied though and looked further, and found out that Israel, when it seceded from Judah had 19 Kings. And here is the thing: The first King of Israel, Jerobeam, is possibly not the actual first King. He achieved the throne via the help of Egypt, and it is believed by many that the actual first King was the Pharaoh of Egypt, with Jerobeam as his proxy.
19+Egypt=20
Now please note that these Kings form a line of succession and didn't all exist at the same time, still it seems fitting.
Now you might say "I have never heard of the Bronze Age collapse, so how could Oda, a Japanese man have?" Well we already know that Oda is familiar with Ancient Egypt (Alabasta) and ancient Mesopotamia (Enel), and the Japanese Wikipedia article of the Bronze Age collapse is awarded, which means the theme has quite the reception over there.
End of a Civilization, lost History, lost writing, Pirates, Slaves, a split Sea (colors match)... I think this is the source. Now you might realize that I have covered Islam and Judaism, two of the three Abrahamic monotheist religions. What I left out is Christianity, and I have some sources from Christian history as well that I am going to tell you later... Again I don't really want this to spread too much so splitting it up might be a better idea.
----
Totally unrelated to this but also worth mentioning: I found Imu again, he has an article on Japanese Wikipedia. It is a cultural mental illness of the Ainu people that is exclusive to females and causes them to imitate others or do the exact opposite of them, and it is caused.... by the sight of a snake!
Last but not least I found secret... satanic... meanings in the name of Nami. If you thought it just means wave, you didn't dig deep enough. But I won't tell you until someone solves the first riddle
There is a hint in this post, I googled something super weird, and if you find out why, you can solve the riddle.
If you don't solve until this evening I drop another hint