They're in perfect balanceNow that I'm caught up, they might be top 5. They're both odd, Yugami in a funny way, Chihiro in a cute way. It's perfect. Some of these recent chaps have been great for them.
The two alone at Chihiro's house may be one of my favorite moments from them, also their little "fight" and the recent fireworks scene.
She's the balance between hot and cutebtw Chihiro is hot sometimes:
undefined
Still surprised that she doesn't have a ship on her own, I thought she was going to be used to have a crush on Yugami but instead it was Kaori many times lmao.She is. I like it's how serious and mature she handles the manager role, adds to her kawaii'ness. The guys in the team should be hitting on her.
Nice, you will like Hoshino, the male MC, he's quite unique on his own, he helped me to endure the first chapters and adapt to the manga.Yes stalkthe art is different but won't deter me.

the art is different but won't deter me.








