I‘ve been told that several people are planning to host games, so to avoid any problems like people cutting into each other‘s game signups and other things we may need a schedule of games.
For anyone who plans to host a game, you can either write in this thread for what month/day you‘re planning a game or edit it in the schedule yourself if you can.
Note that there‘s no limit to how many games can be had per month, but try not to have 2 games running at the same time.
Sign-ups!
To everyone who usually plays MG or those that don‘t want to miss signups, we‘re testing a new way to alert everyone to a new game instead of mass tags before each game.
All you have to do is go to>>this thread<<and press Watch on the top corner of the thread. I or a host will post there and notify everyone like this whenever a new game starts.
While hosting overall isn't necessarily hard, it's very easy to mess things up as we have seen plenty of times already. This naturally happens more often with newer hosts.
In order to get these new hosts familiar with how the game works behind the scenes and make it a smoother experience for everyone (no one wants a cancelled game!), we are establishing these sets of rules that follow the methods that have been used in the last 50 games:
-If it's your first time hosting, it's MANDATORY to have the help of someone that has hosted before. As long as they aren't banned, it doesn't matter if this person hosted twenty times or just once. This experienced host will be the "Main Host", while the new one assumes the role of "co-host".
-Tasks will be split in a rather equal manner so that the Main Host can keep things in check while the Co-host gets hands-on experience to learn properly.
-The Main Host has the final say when it comes to decisions (ideally, this won't need to be enforced heavily, it's mostly to avoid possible issues).
Once the game is over, the co-host can host on their own and even take the role of "experienced host" for a new host in need!
Or could it be me being truthful assuming the colors were temps = me not reading panda's update write up with a different blue color?
Sorry...didnr know playing properly = keeping up with "" "" the counsel's " " random discussions
No it doesn‘t mean that? Those that know it all don‘t need to PM any questions. For those that are confused about something the hosts will always be glad that they ask instead of continuing playing being confused(provided it‘s something they‘re allowed to answer). All there is to it.
I‘m not defending Panda‘s lack of PM text, just telling you not to feel like you bother hosts by asking stuff, be they obvious things or not.
A little announcement on the upcoming game: the closing date of the signups is moved to Tuesday, September 3! To anyone who wants to play, please signup before that date! \o/
Don't remember how much I read of Yona back when @Farfalla did her campaign but guess I'll have to pick it up again so I know some more of the characters/lore. The other series, I've never even heard of..
Don't remember how much I read of Yona back when @Farfalla did her campaign but guess I'll have to pick it up again so I know some more of the characters/lore. The other series, I've never even heard of..
I basically also have to pick it up from when I stopped at back then lmao... sigh
I was ready to sign out from the game 'cause I'm so goddamn tired and barely having the time but seeing some of the people that joined, I guess I'll enjoy the reading and stfu a bit this time and that will do me good!
I basically also have to pick it up from when I stopped at back then lmao... sigh
I was ready to sign out from the game 'cause I'm so goddamn tired and barely having the time but seeing some of the people that joined, I guess I'll enjoy the reading and stfu a bit this time and that will do me good!
Don't remember how much I read of Yona back when @Farfalla did her campaign but guess I'll have to pick it up again so I know some more of the characters/lore. The other series, I've never even heard of..
It's already a given considering that I'm hosting this game and nominated Shirayuki that one time in WW, but I highly recommend Shirayukihime. It's really great! \o/