Games Mafia Game 74 - Akagami no Shirayukihime X Akatsuki no Yona Crossover - Postgame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Votecount Day 5

8/9


Jung-gi / Copy Panda >>>> 5x (Seraph, gnut, Holt, Organizized, Gryffindor)

Shirayuki / Gryffindor >>>> 2x (Asako, Vandred)

Yona / gnut >>>> 1x (penalty vote)

Kiki / Seraph >>>> 1x (SonOfDaws)

It's time for the big reveal! What's the result of today's lynch? Well.....


Third Party

Wait.... then that means...


Townie


Townie


Townie


Townie



Townie


Townie


Townie

----------------o----------------

The colorful townies win! Thanks for playing everyone!


:confetti
:confetti
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Role List

- @Gryffindor as Shirayuki | Spirit Medium | >>>> Winner!
- @SonOfDaws as Zen | Bomb Defusing Townie | >>>> Winner!
- @Xadyu as Mitsuhide | Time Bomb | >>>> Lynched D4
- @Seraph as Kiki | Restless Spirit (Traitor) | >>>> Loser!
- @Jammin as Obi | Mafia Escort | >>>> Lynched D3
- @Asako as Ryuu | Investigator (SuperMason) | >>>> Winner!
- @Vandred as Prince Raj | Sleeper (SuperMason) | >>>> Winner!
- @gnut as Yona | Prostitute | >>>> Winner!
- @goodboy_lawlett as Kija | Mafia Janitor | >>>> Died D1
- @Demonspeed as Shin-ah | Spy | >>>> Killed N1
- @Crescent Jinx as Son Hak | Recruiting Mason | >>>> Killed N3
- @Organizized as Jaeha | Daytime Vigilante | >>>> Winner!
- @Farfalla as Zeno | Investigator (SuperMason) | >>>> Died N2
- @digitaldude as Yoon | Insane Doctor | >>>> Daykilled D3
- @Copy Panda as Joon-gi | Shapeshifter | >>>> Lynched D5
- @GrySun as Lili | Mafia Bomb | >>>> Lynched D1
- @James Rye as Tae-jun | Mafia Doctor | >>>>Lynched D2
- @Holt as Abi | Sane Doctor | >>>> Winner!

 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Well, here are the Night Actions

NIGHT 1

Town:

- Crescent Jinx recruits Vandred (P3) >>> Success! >>> Vandred joins Mason Group
- Demonspeed spies on Crescent Jinx (P2) >>> Success! >>> Dies tho :emobirb
- Farfalla investigates Lawlett (P2) >>> Fails! due to Block (M.Escort)
- Asako investigates Lawlett (P2) >>> Success! >>> Lawl was M. Janitor
- Gryffindor checks Lawlett (P2) >>> Success!
- DD doesn’t submit action
- Holt protects Farfalla (P2) >>> Success!
- gnut blocks Panda (P1) >>> Success! >>> Panda cannot act
- SonOfDaws doesn’t submit action


Mafia:

- James Rye KILLS Demonspeed (P3) >>> Success!
- Jammin blocks Farfalla (P1) >>> Success!


Third Party:

- Panda shapeshifts Xadyu (P3) >>> Fails! due to Block (Prostitute)



NIGHT 2

Town:

- CrescentJinx recruits Asako (P3) >>> coinflip due to SS attack (P3) >>> loses >>> Fails!
- Farfalla investigates Demonspeed (P2) >>> Success! Dies tho :emobirb
- Asako investigates Demonspeed (P2) >>> Success! >>> Demon was Spy
- Gryffindor checks Demonspeed (P2) >>> Success! >>> Gets Demon’s target in N1
- DD protects Farfalla (P2) >>> coinflip for insanity >>> Tails (Kills)(P3) >>> Success!
- Holt protects gnut (P2) >>> Success!
- gnut blocks Organizized (P1) >>> Success!
- SonOfDaws defuses Gryffindor (P2) >>> Success! >>> Gryff wasn’t Bomb tho


Mafia:

- Jammin KILLS Farfalla (P3) >>> Success!


Third Party:

- Panda shapeshifts CrescentJinx (P3) >>> Success! >>> Crescent is now an Illusion



DAY 3

- Organizized shoots digitaldude >>> Success!



NIGHT 3

Town:

- Asako investigates Farfalla (P2) >>> Success! >>> Farf was Investigator (SuperMason)
- Gryffindor checks DD (P2) >>> Success! >>> Gets DD’s target in N2
- Holt protects Crescent Jinx (P2) >>> Success! >>> The Illusion is shattered!
- gnut blocks Panda (P1) >>> Success! >>> Panda cannot act tonight (my goodness gnut...) :blushbirb


Third Party:

- Panda shapeshifts gnut (P3) >>> Fails! due to Block (Prostitute)



NIGHT 4

Town:

- Asako investigates Xadyu (P2) >>> Success! >>> Xadyu was Time Bomb
- Gryffindor checks Farfalla (P2) >>> Success! >>> gets Farf’s target in N2
- Holt protects Asako (P2) >>> Success!
- gnut blocks Panda (P1) >>> Success! >>> Panda won’t be able to walk after this


Third Party:

- Panda shapeshifts Holt (P3) >>> Fails! due to Block (Prostitute)
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Why else you think I keep killing/lyching Gry nearly every game? :P
That’s ok. There’s apart of me which always believes Lambu and Van are alt/acc of each other.

Hm. I thought people would always announce if something is being tested as well or that didn't become a thing?
Being announced? Besides being in the opening post? Or?
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Good reminder:

Host notice

Every player
had their roles delivered colorless (Black), so dont you dare start another round of PM talk
:lambirb:handgun

For that reason, every player was also explicitly notified of their allegiance.​
Oh thread open. I'll change my ava in a bit. But my color is blue. You sure you guys won't love the chance to slaughter miata one last time?
Holt confirmed Santa. GG guys!

wasnt mafia doctor already in a game hmmm.
Didn't that role died like day 1 or day 2 aka ASAP before it could be used for good?
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Wait, why is Santa confirmed? I'm not familiar with that role at all?
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Wait, why is Santa confirmed? I'm not familiar with that role at all?
Just a joke because Holt said he got Blue as Color and last game all Blues were 3rd roles and Santa is a 3rd role regularly used by Hosts. I could have said he was Serial Killer or Mentor or another 3rd role like that.^^
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
:nah Not the time for a council meeting.

Holt confirmed Santa. GG guys!



Didn't that role died like day 1 or day 2 aka ASAP before it could be used for good?
Do you have Santa senses now?
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Just a joke because Holt said he got Blue as Color and last game all Blues were 3rd roles and Santa is a 3rd role regularly used by Hosts. I could have said he was Serial Killer or Mentor or another 3rd role like that.^^
Ah, okay. Thanks for the info, I don't have a lot of time to play this game, so I'm already stressing reading up the thread and all the stuff that's "new" to me.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Hm. I thought people would always announce if something is being tested as well or that didn't become a thing?
They did tho no? I saw it in the OP. Saying 2 of the 3 roles are being tested.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
:nah Not the time for a council meeting.



Do you have Santa senses now?
I wish, Santa can be dangerous if they succeed gifting a couple times and there are still lots of people in the game. Lets not forget Gry won as first 3rd role party as a Santa whereas all other 3rd roles failed so far. I think I nearly won as Santa as well if I had gotten one more night or hadn't been blocked once.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
If it was just one mafia group 5 is by the rules unless they gave town lots of power roles to warrant more. If there‘s TPs or two mafia groups it depends on too much to make a valid guess now.

Or would you know something about the TP/mafia count I’m unaware of? :heh
Gotta say I never get tired of Gry playing dumb in order to test someone's reaction. It's kind of inspiring. :nerd

I'd say Seraph's reply was disappointing in that regard, but the trademark hint makes up for it :fan
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Fun fact: sundays all stores are closed in Germany making groceries impossible.
Yeah, that's fucking stupid, sometimes I tend to forget and have to go back to our malls/stores but I ran out of time and am left without anything

Is it safe to assume that mafias can have town roles and townies can have mafia roles? Still confused about the colors. But I guess that‘s normal since they‘ll drop hints every 2 days.
Bit confused as well, seeing the amount and type of players, I'm thinking every 2 days is a bit of a long wait. I'm thinking this is going to be a fast game. I've been out of this too long, I don't think I'm gonna have much time to spend in this game :emocat
Thank you for the avis, Grace


I'm curious why people are already claiming or asking for role claims. Perhaps we're a bit spoiler from last game..
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

My hint: I can target
What kind of fucking hint is that? That's like half the roles lol.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Lol, huh? Did people actually take that seriously? Man talk about reaching. It's even in the OP that everyone has the same color smh
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I'm here now, changing ava and reading up..let's see if there was anything noteworthy
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Nothing really happened after all. Did everyone show up yet?
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
No matter how you look at it. There are either masons/super masons or mentor/sub Teacher or both in this game.

Anyway this is what the game mechanic reminded me of

The Black Hat will upon its death cause all future role reveals to include less information. If the Black Hat is nightkilled, only alignments will be revealed for the rest of the game. If the Black Hat is lynched, no information at all will be given for role reveals for the rest of the game
Meant to get the description earlier. XD
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Yeah, that's fucking stupid, sometimes I tend to forget and have to go back to our malls/stores but I ran out of time and am left without anything

Bit confused as well, seeing the amount and type of players, I'm thinking every 2 days is a bit of a long wait. I'm thinking this is going to be a fast game. I've been out of this too long, I don't think I'm gonna have much time to spend in this game :emocat

What kind of fucking hint is that? That's like half the roles lol.
Quite the mouth on ya. :kappa

That would be a Day 1 hint, dear Xady.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
So people‘s roles are hidden when dying?
This is correct

Isn‘t that like a permanent Janitor being in effect?
More or less, yeah... isn't that wonderful? :lambirb

I hope I misunderstood, but so far whoever dies will just be with a color? A color that points at the role type?
Yup.

In other words, everyone is assigned a colour, but no one can know which one at the beggining. If we handed people their colours in PMs... then figuring out how it works would be too easy. :evil

I wonder how similar this is to the previous game. If we don't have "colors" but were informed about our allegiance in the PM, I wonder if there will be townie roles in the hands of TPs again? Otherwise the role alone would suffice (and, well, for the dupes on the Mafia side, they know their allegiance by having the name of the teammates). Or was that just extra caution? This color thing got me confused cause at first I thought we would be assigned random colors and learn about what they mean later on in the game, but then the rest of the rules still talk about allegiance... The other similarity with the previous game is expecting repeated roles again, since we'll all die as ??? and the rules also say we can learn what we are through role abilities (Investigator, M. Det, Barkeeper... Don't recall what else learns roles).
No, no Townie roles were assigned to Scum or viceversa.
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
Seen some discussion about role imitation and allegiances possibly having same roles and things of that nature but think all the mechanic is designed to do is just hide player allegiances so that it makes it more difficult to know who is what and the hints/lynches/role actions will help figure out what the colors mean. Don't think it is some role switcheroo or anything like the previous game.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Nevermind lol, Lambughini too fast
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Weird mechanic for now, no idea what's it's use considering we have the allegiances, maybe there actually a rainbow colored role somewhere :XD (call back to previous game joke)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Tho I must say it's a rather cute idea to have everything in colors, fitting for the theme

Shoujo power
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top