Games Mafia Game 74 - Akagami no Shirayukihime X Akatsuki no Yona Crossover - Postgame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Votecount Day 5

8/9


Jung-gi / Copy Panda >>>> 5x (Seraph, gnut, Holt, Organizized, Gryffindor)

Shirayuki / Gryffindor >>>> 2x (Asako, Vandred)

Yona / gnut >>>> 1x (penalty vote)

Kiki / Seraph >>>> 1x (SonOfDaws)

It's time for the big reveal! What's the result of today's lynch? Well.....


Third Party

Wait.... then that means...


Townie


Townie


Townie


Townie



Townie


Townie


Townie

----------------o----------------

The colorful townies win! Thanks for playing everyone!


:confetti
:confetti
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Role List

- @Gryffindor as Shirayuki | Spirit Medium | >>>> Winner!
- @SonOfDaws as Zen | Bomb Defusing Townie | >>>> Winner!
- @Xadyu as Mitsuhide | Time Bomb | >>>> Lynched D4
- @Seraph as Kiki | Restless Spirit (Traitor) | >>>> Loser!
- @Jammin as Obi | Mafia Escort | >>>> Lynched D3
- @Asako as Ryuu | Investigator (SuperMason) | >>>> Winner!
- @Vandred as Prince Raj | Sleeper (SuperMason) | >>>> Winner!
- @gnut as Yona | Prostitute | >>>> Winner!
- @goodboy_lawlett as Kija | Mafia Janitor | >>>> Died D1
- @Demonspeed as Shin-ah | Spy | >>>> Killed N1
- @Crescent Jinx as Son Hak | Recruiting Mason | >>>> Killed N3
- @Organizized as Jaeha | Daytime Vigilante | >>>> Winner!
- @Farfalla as Zeno | Investigator (SuperMason) | >>>> Died N2
- @digitaldude as Yoon | Insane Doctor | >>>> Daykilled D3
- @Copy Panda as Joon-gi | Shapeshifter | >>>> Lynched D5
- @GrySun as Lili | Mafia Bomb | >>>> Lynched D1
- @James Rye as Tae-jun | Mafia Doctor | >>>>Lynched D2
- @Holt as Abi | Sane Doctor | >>>> Winner!

 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Well, here are the Night Actions

NIGHT 1

Town:

- Crescent Jinx recruits Vandred (P3) >>> Success! >>> Vandred joins Mason Group
- Demonspeed spies on Crescent Jinx (P2) >>> Success! >>> Dies tho :emobirb
- Farfalla investigates Lawlett (P2) >>> Fails! due to Block (M.Escort)
- Asako investigates Lawlett (P2) >>> Success! >>> Lawl was M. Janitor
- Gryffindor checks Lawlett (P2) >>> Success!
- DD doesn’t submit action
- Holt protects Farfalla (P2) >>> Success!
- gnut blocks Panda (P1) >>> Success! >>> Panda cannot act
- SonOfDaws doesn’t submit action


Mafia:

- James Rye KILLS Demonspeed (P3) >>> Success!
- Jammin blocks Farfalla (P1) >>> Success!


Third Party:

- Panda shapeshifts Xadyu (P3) >>> Fails! due to Block (Prostitute)



NIGHT 2

Town:

- CrescentJinx recruits Asako (P3) >>> coinflip due to SS attack (P3) >>> loses >>> Fails!
- Farfalla investigates Demonspeed (P2) >>> Success! Dies tho :emobirb
- Asako investigates Demonspeed (P2) >>> Success! >>> Demon was Spy
- Gryffindor checks Demonspeed (P2) >>> Success! >>> Gets Demon’s target in N1
- DD protects Farfalla (P2) >>> coinflip for insanity >>> Tails (Kills)(P3) >>> Success!
- Holt protects gnut (P2) >>> Success!
- gnut blocks Organizized (P1) >>> Success!
- SonOfDaws defuses Gryffindor (P2) >>> Success! >>> Gryff wasn’t Bomb tho


Mafia:

- Jammin KILLS Farfalla (P3) >>> Success!


Third Party:

- Panda shapeshifts CrescentJinx (P3) >>> Success! >>> Crescent is now an Illusion



DAY 3

- Organizized shoots digitaldude >>> Success!



NIGHT 3

Town:

- Asako investigates Farfalla (P2) >>> Success! >>> Farf was Investigator (SuperMason)
- Gryffindor checks DD (P2) >>> Success! >>> Gets DD’s target in N2
- Holt protects Crescent Jinx (P2) >>> Success! >>> The Illusion is shattered!
- gnut blocks Panda (P1) >>> Success! >>> Panda cannot act tonight (my goodness gnut...) :blushbirb


Third Party:

- Panda shapeshifts gnut (P3) >>> Fails! due to Block (Prostitute)



NIGHT 4

Town:

- Asako investigates Xadyu (P2) >>> Success! >>> Xadyu was Time Bomb
- Gryffindor checks Farfalla (P2) >>> Success! >>> gets Farf’s target in N2
- Holt protects Asako (P2) >>> Success!
- gnut blocks Panda (P1) >>> Success! >>> Panda won’t be able to walk after this


Third Party:

- Panda shapeshifts Holt (P3) >>> Fails! due to Block (Prostitute)
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Seen some discussion about role imitation and allegiances possibly having same roles and things of that nature but think all the mechanic is designed to do is just hide player allegiances so that it makes it more difficult to know who is what and the hints/lynches/role actions will help figure out what the colors mean. Don't think it is some role switcheroo or anything like the previous game.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Nevermind lol, Lambughini too fast
Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. Got to be more useful then that on D1
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Well, going to bed now and I wont be able to check the thread at all till the last minutes of the day, so if you have any questions regarding the rules now its the time.

Please read them carefully, they are short and simple but they hold a lot of info. You will have to deal with that till Day 3 :ninja
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Welp in that case I'll be off, Elu might be around in a couple hours or later o/
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,641
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I wish, Santa can be dangerous if they succeed gifting a couple times and there are still lots of people in the game. Lets not forget Gry won as first 3rd role party as a Santa whereas all other 3rd roles failed so far. I think I nearly won as Santa as well if I had gotten one more night or hadn't been blocked once.
Let‘s not forget I won as Santa before we improved the role. Though why do you even mention a Santa, it‘s september.

Bit confused as well, seeing the amount and type of players, I'm thinking every 2 days is a bit of a long wait. I'm thinking this is going to be a fast game. I've been out of this too long, I don't think I'm gonna have much time to spend in this game :emocat
I thought the same, games usually don‘t last that long, or are often decided/with lots of leads by day 4. So either they‘re pretty big reveals on how the colors work for them to space it out or their hints are more a „in case people still didn‘t figure it out by now“ kinda thing.
As for how long the game will go depends Xad. 18 players isn‘t the most we‘ve ever had but it will certainly go for a week.

Btw @MrSchmitty7 dropped out last second? :bnah

Meant to get the description earlier. XD
Huh that role seems kinda interesting tbh.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Oi @gnut uncle only liking other posts? Where them posts at?

For one I‘m glad that there‘s not much for me to catch up on at half 3 am, but this is really nothing at all. DD and lawl often vote early D1, one person with a vague hint, others made random posts and some have yet to show up. Kinda hard to work with anything, later day phases are always more fun.

I‘m not sure whether after waking up I‘ll be able to check or not, so will vote now and change if I get to it tomorrow. There‘s 13 hours left as of now, 8 which will be invested in sleeping.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

!votekill Asako beating old horses, and she seems a bit too happy in her posts maybe? Hardly a reasoning but when nothing sticks out the silliest things do.

As for role hint, don‘t like it as much as the Bulletproof from last Lambu game.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
@GrySun And some people already put Christmas Decos out in their garden, you know it to be true. XD
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Let‘s not forget I won as Santa before we improved the role. Though why do you even mention a Santa, it‘s september.



I thought the same, games usually don‘t last that long, or are often decided/with lots of leads by day 4. So either they‘re pretty big reveals on how the colors work for them to space it out or their hints are more a „in case people still didn‘t figure it out by now“ kinda thing.
As for how long the game will go depends Xad. 18 players isn‘t the most we‘ve ever had but it will certainly go for a week.

Btw @MrSchmitty7 dropped out last second? :bnah



Huh that role seems kinda interesting tbh.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Oi @gnut uncle only liking other posts? Where them posts at?

For one I‘m glad that there‘s not much for me to catch up on at half 3 am, but this is really nothing at all. DD and lawl often vote early D1, one person with a vague hint, others made random posts and some have yet to show up. Kinda hard to work with anything, later day phases are always more fun.

I‘m not sure whether after waking up I‘ll be able to check or not, so will vote now and change if I get to it tomorrow. There‘s 13 hours left as of now, 8 which will be invested in sleeping.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

!votekill Asako beating old horses, and she seems a bit too happy in her posts maybe? Hardly a reasoning but when nothing sticks out the silliest things do.

As for role hint, don‘t like it as much as the Bulletproof from last Lambu game.
Huh?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Want a post?
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Since i'm about to head off to bed and not sure if i'll be able to check back in to see the rest of the DP in time, i'll be giving my Vote now as well:

Votekill Demonspeed

Random Vote,i don't really have anything on anyone so i'm going with Mafiaspeed. :lambirb G'night guys,i'm off!.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
As for my Day 1 hint: My Role could be useful. We will see if that is the case though.

Also I think I'll vote GrySun for now, might change it in 12 hours. I mean, it's day 1 and he is still alive, we all know what that means. XDDD

Votekill GrySun
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
My role could be a very jinxing role in my hands. Doesn’t fit Son Hak. Not sure if I like it but I know there are mixed feelings about this role out there. And yea, never been it before. An earlier post also had another hint but it was a bit obscure.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,854
Reaction score
23,525
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Votekill digitaldude

No real reason except him voting for me, I guess. It's times like this I wish Zasz was playing. I never feel bad about randomly aiming at him. :kappa

Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. Got to be more useful then that on D1
*realizes I've never done anything useful on a D1*:feelsbadman
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Also I think I'll vote GrySun for now, might change it in 12 hours. I mean, it's day 1 and he is still alive, we all know what that means. XDDD
Yes James we know what that means, that it's still only D1 and we're all still alive.:XD
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore

My role might be some garbo,
Here is my promised hint:

"I'm not sure if this is Safe."
My hint: I can target
My Role could be useful. We will see if that is the case though.
As for role hint, don‘t like it as much as the Bulletproof from last Lambu game.
My role could be a very jinxing role in my hands. Doesn’t fit Son Hak. Not sure if I like it but I know there are mixed feelings about this role out there. And yea, never been it before. An earlier post also had another hint but it was a bit obscure.


Only hints so far, I believe.

So @SonsofDaws, if your role is Garbo but you can target. There’s only so many townie roles that are garbage and have a targeting power.

@GrySun, that could mean you are mason or detective since you hate that role :3c
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@SonOfDaws
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Yeah besides the hinting, which hasn't made anyone stick out really, there's so little happening so far... can't tell if the ones really jumping on Holt's joke reveal are suspicious or just too quick to read into it (even I got that it was a joke and I didn't play or spectate last game).

Vote kill Farfalla, for tradition.

Normally my role would be good for more than its "main reason" but with the way this game is built I'm not so sure.. never had it before either.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Not sure if I want to vote Gryffindor for that opening Pepe which was shady, ES-tier, DD for saying he’s not mafia and not anything else, Lawl for saying he’s salty but then not trolling, James for the poison that one game, Panda for not asking Lambu a million questions about the mechanic, or Xadyu/Daws for their little back and forth. Will wait until morning and hope more happens. :bedtime
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros













Only hints so far, I believe.

So @SonsofDaws, if your role is Garbo but you can target. There’s only so many townie roles that are garbage and have a targeting power.

@GrySun, that could mean you are mason or detective since you hate that role :3c
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@SonOfDaws
Well, I wouldn't necessarily say that it's complete trash: Right now, I just have a strong distaste for it.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I mean, in all honesty, if you can narrow down my role just based on that, then good on ya. I don't mind all that much, but I'll try to keep the careless plays to a minimum for the moment.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,680
Reaction score
61,391
Gender
Male
Country
France
Good morning guys. I had a busy saturday. I'll watch the Kimetsu episode, eat something and read everything next.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I managed to fix my schedule, so I'll have a bit more time to play than I initially thought.

So let's do this! :yelling

Votekill @Organizized
just because
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top