Games Mafia Game 74 - Akagami no Shirayukihime X Akatsuki no Yona Crossover - Postgame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Votecount Day 5

8/9


Jung-gi / Copy Panda >>>> 5x (Seraph, gnut, Holt, Organizized, Gryffindor)

Shirayuki / Gryffindor >>>> 2x (Asako, Vandred)

Yona / gnut >>>> 1x (penalty vote)

Kiki / Seraph >>>> 1x (SonOfDaws)

It's time for the big reveal! What's the result of today's lynch? Well.....


Third Party

Wait.... then that means...


Townie


Townie


Townie


Townie



Townie


Townie


Townie

----------------o----------------

The colorful townies win! Thanks for playing everyone!


:confetti
:confetti
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Role List

- @Gryffindor as Shirayuki | Spirit Medium | >>>> Winner!
- @SonOfDaws as Zen | Bomb Defusing Townie | >>>> Winner!
- @Xadyu as Mitsuhide | Time Bomb | >>>> Lynched D4
- @Seraph as Kiki | Restless Spirit (Traitor) | >>>> Loser!
- @Jammin as Obi | Mafia Escort | >>>> Lynched D3
- @Asako as Ryuu | Investigator (SuperMason) | >>>> Winner!
- @Vandred as Prince Raj | Sleeper (SuperMason) | >>>> Winner!
- @gnut as Yona | Prostitute | >>>> Winner!
- @goodboy_lawlett as Kija | Mafia Janitor | >>>> Died D1
- @Demonspeed as Shin-ah | Spy | >>>> Killed N1
- @Crescent Jinx as Son Hak | Recruiting Mason | >>>> Killed N3
- @Organizized as Jaeha | Daytime Vigilante | >>>> Winner!
- @Farfalla as Zeno | Investigator (SuperMason) | >>>> Died N2
- @digitaldude as Yoon | Insane Doctor | >>>> Daykilled D3
- @Copy Panda as Joon-gi | Shapeshifter | >>>> Lynched D5
- @GrySun as Lili | Mafia Bomb | >>>> Lynched D1
- @James Rye as Tae-jun | Mafia Doctor | >>>>Lynched D2
- @Holt as Abi | Sane Doctor | >>>> Winner!

 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Well, here are the Night Actions

NIGHT 1

Town:

- Crescent Jinx recruits Vandred (P3) >>> Success! >>> Vandred joins Mason Group
- Demonspeed spies on Crescent Jinx (P2) >>> Success! >>> Dies tho :emobirb
- Farfalla investigates Lawlett (P2) >>> Fails! due to Block (M.Escort)
- Asako investigates Lawlett (P2) >>> Success! >>> Lawl was M. Janitor
- Gryffindor checks Lawlett (P2) >>> Success!
- DD doesn’t submit action
- Holt protects Farfalla (P2) >>> Success!
- gnut blocks Panda (P1) >>> Success! >>> Panda cannot act
- SonOfDaws doesn’t submit action


Mafia:

- James Rye KILLS Demonspeed (P3) >>> Success!
- Jammin blocks Farfalla (P1) >>> Success!


Third Party:

- Panda shapeshifts Xadyu (P3) >>> Fails! due to Block (Prostitute)



NIGHT 2

Town:

- CrescentJinx recruits Asako (P3) >>> coinflip due to SS attack (P3) >>> loses >>> Fails!
- Farfalla investigates Demonspeed (P2) >>> Success! Dies tho :emobirb
- Asako investigates Demonspeed (P2) >>> Success! >>> Demon was Spy
- Gryffindor checks Demonspeed (P2) >>> Success! >>> Gets Demon’s target in N1
- DD protects Farfalla (P2) >>> coinflip for insanity >>> Tails (Kills)(P3) >>> Success!
- Holt protects gnut (P2) >>> Success!
- gnut blocks Organizized (P1) >>> Success!
- SonOfDaws defuses Gryffindor (P2) >>> Success! >>> Gryff wasn’t Bomb tho


Mafia:

- Jammin KILLS Farfalla (P3) >>> Success!


Third Party:

- Panda shapeshifts CrescentJinx (P3) >>> Success! >>> Crescent is now an Illusion



DAY 3

- Organizized shoots digitaldude >>> Success!



NIGHT 3

Town:

- Asako investigates Farfalla (P2) >>> Success! >>> Farf was Investigator (SuperMason)
- Gryffindor checks DD (P2) >>> Success! >>> Gets DD’s target in N2
- Holt protects Crescent Jinx (P2) >>> Success! >>> The Illusion is shattered!
- gnut blocks Panda (P1) >>> Success! >>> Panda cannot act tonight (my goodness gnut...) :blushbirb


Third Party:

- Panda shapeshifts gnut (P3) >>> Fails! due to Block (Prostitute)



NIGHT 4

Town:

- Asako investigates Xadyu (P2) >>> Success! >>> Xadyu was Time Bomb
- Gryffindor checks Farfalla (P2) >>> Success! >>> gets Farf’s target in N2
- Holt protects Asako (P2) >>> Success!
- gnut blocks Panda (P1) >>> Success! >>> Panda won’t be able to walk after this


Third Party:

- Panda shapeshifts Holt (P3) >>> Fails! due to Block (Prostitute)
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
@Crescent Jinx @Vandred I'm not particularly fond of the whole Mason business being completely out in the open like that tbh
Well if D1 hadn’t went down with that secondary mason claim by Gry and James then probably would have played differently. But tbh, In a game where every death is like a janitor kill with only lynched ones telling us anything, being forthcoming about a role, especially one that is based around recruiting and confirming townies isn’t the most horrible thing in the world. It protects detectives and doctors by allowing them to move freely if mafia decide to waste actions on the masons. Plus if one of us dies then you know what we are. And we are actively looking for super masons, which help us to know what roles are in the game. Also the longer time goes on, the more likely a detective uses one of the masons, if they haven’t already, to confirm sanities.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Not really, just figured if I was sane then I should use my ability on somebody I think is Town. If not I'd worry about that later.

This is why I have mixed feelings about this role. It's a pain to hint around since I've had it before. You really can't give it away. And there are so many variables you can't know about actually using it. But useful if the stars magically align and it all works out.
You test your sanity on someone you trust but if you kill them...oh well????
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
@Crescent Jinx @Vandred I'm not particularly fond of the whole Mason business being completely out in the open like that tbh
Neither am I, especially considering last night's outcome and a number of scenarios where certain scum would benefit from knowing everything about our targeting and results, but what can you do. Our recruiter is too open and friendly :rolleyes:
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Well if D1 hadn’t went down with that secondary mason claim by Gry and James then probably would have played differently. But tbh, In a game where every death is like a janitor kill with only lynched ones telling us anything, being forthcoming about a role, especially one that is based around recruiting and confirming townies isn’t the most horrible thing in the world. It protects detectives and doctors by allowing them to move freely if mafia decide to waste actions on the masons. Plus if one of us dies then you know what we are. And we are actively looking for super masons, which help us to know what roles are in the game. Also the longer time goes on, the more likely a detective uses one of the masons, if they haven’t already, to confirm sanities.
Super Masons make for great killing targets though. A (presumably) good role like Det or Doc who can get confirmed without losing it? What's not to murder about that :fan
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Idk...jammin its like a hider picking a target to hide behind that tends to die early.
You are looking for the worst outcome....

Why test sanity on someone you trust instead of the opposite until you get a good feel for your sanity.
Not saying you couldnt be insane and not kill until late game...but saying you felt good about Lala is weird.

Personally I'd try it on persons I felt iffy about.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Neither am I, especially considering last night's outcome and a number of scenarios where certain scum would benefit from knowing everything about our targeting and results, but what can you do. Our recruiter is too open and friendly :rolleyes:
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Super Masons make for great killing targets though. A (presumably) good role like Det or Doc who can get confirmed without losing it? What's not to murder about that :fan
:hmph As if doctors saying “I am doctors” aren’t good targets for mafia anyway. Fine. I will take the gnut approach then. But in a mechanic that gives you less information, it’s not horrible to be open.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,854
Reaction score
23,524
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
You test your sanity on someone you trust but if you kill them...oh well????
Trust would be a strong word. But I would phrase it more as acting as if I was a sane doctor until I was given reason to believe otherwise.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I believe the Substitute Teacher and Mafia Doctor are in the game,one of our docs is lying and the actual Mafia Doc and picked the Town Doc claim as their cover. Only question is who it was. I find it suspicious for 2 docs to come out at the same time and having the same target who is now dead.
So mafia doctor killed farfalla but the real doctor didnt save her? hmm?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Trust would be a strong word. But I would phrase it more as acting as if I was a sane doctor until I was given reason to believe otherwise.
But thats backwards:catshrug
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
In a game with a possible mafia doctor...if i were doctor I'd presume its quite the possibilty I'm insane...but thats me I guess.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
So mafia doctor killed farfalla but the real doctor didnt save her? hmm?
I got,maybe 2 scenarios in my head where i can see an Insane Doc being in the game,the Mafia doc. not having killed and Farf still dying in a legit way at the moment.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,697
Gender
Female
Country
China
So we have two players, one claiming insane and the other being useless (since one doc will protect their target from all kills)?
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,854
Reaction score
23,524
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Look I don't think this is going well for me any way we slice it. The way I see it.

Scenario A: Mafia killed Farf via strongman.(Which I didn't realize was a thing unfortunately, or I would have continued to play it close to the vest)
In which case they know I'm sane and I'm going to die tonight if I live that long.

Scenario B: I killed Farf. In which case I am and insane doctor and really do more harm that good.

Scenario C: I'm naive and I'm not really doing anything anyway. Which really feels like a role Lambu would give me. :kappa
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,697
Gender
Female
Country
China
So if Jammer and DD both protected noona, what did the mafia do??
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
:hmph As if doctors saying “I am doctors” aren’t good targets for mafia anyway. Fine. I will take the gnut approach then. But in a mechanic that gives you less information, it’s not horrible to be open.

If you mean we should lynch those kinds of people, I'd be inclined to agree with you at the moment :nerd
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Look I don't think this is going well for me any way we slice it. The way I see it.

Scenario A: Mafia killed Farf via strongman.(Which I didn't realize was a thing unfortunately, or I would have continued to play it close to the vest)
In which case they know I'm sane and I'm going to die tonight if I live that long.

Scenario B: I killed Farf. In which case I am and insane doctor and really do more harm that good.

Scenario C: I'm naive and I'm not really doing anything anyway. Which really feels like a role Lambu would give me. :kappa
if we are both doctors then scenario b is not possible.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,697
Gender
Female
Country
China
Look I don't think this is going well for me any way we slice it. The way I see it.

Scenario A: Mafia killed Farf via strongman.(Which I didn't realize was a thing unfortunately, or I would have continued to play it close to the vest)
In which case they know I'm sane and I'm going to die tonight if I live that long.

Scenario B: I killed Farf. In which case I am and insane doctor and really do more harm that good.

Scenario C: I'm naive and I'm not really doing anything anyway. Which really feels like a role Lambu would give me. :kappa
How much closer to the vest could you play it? You targeted the person twice. You double checked for strongman and then decided to reveal anyway??
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

if we are both doctors then scenario b is not possible.
Did you only reveal your role because Jammy did so?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I didnt claim any sanity.
Well as you say, if one doc is insane, the other must be useless or lying
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I'm just going to be happy that while i asked for hints and night actions/results i got role reveals instead. :lambirb
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
If you mean we should lynch those kinds of people, I'd be inclined to agree with you at the moment :nerd
:feelsgoodman Sounds like a plan


Did DD and Jammin both say targets for N1? I might have missed that.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top