Games Mafia Game 74 - Akagami no Shirayukihime X Akatsuki no Yona Crossover - Postgame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Votecount Day 5

8/9


Jung-gi / Copy Panda >>>> 5x (Seraph, gnut, Holt, Organizized, Gryffindor)

Shirayuki / Gryffindor >>>> 2x (Asako, Vandred)

Yona / gnut >>>> 1x (penalty vote)

Kiki / Seraph >>>> 1x (SonOfDaws)

It's time for the big reveal! What's the result of today's lynch? Well.....


Third Party

Wait.... then that means...


Townie


Townie


Townie


Townie



Townie


Townie


Townie

----------------o----------------

The colorful townies win! Thanks for playing everyone!


:confetti
:confetti
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Role List

- @Gryffindor as Shirayuki | Spirit Medium | >>>> Winner!
- @SonOfDaws as Zen | Bomb Defusing Townie | >>>> Winner!
- @Xadyu as Mitsuhide | Time Bomb | >>>> Lynched D4
- @Seraph as Kiki | Restless Spirit (Traitor) | >>>> Loser!
- @Jammin as Obi | Mafia Escort | >>>> Lynched D3
- @Asako as Ryuu | Investigator (SuperMason) | >>>> Winner!
- @Vandred as Prince Raj | Sleeper (SuperMason) | >>>> Winner!
- @gnut as Yona | Prostitute | >>>> Winner!
- @goodboy_lawlett as Kija | Mafia Janitor | >>>> Died D1
- @Demonspeed as Shin-ah | Spy | >>>> Killed N1
- @Crescent Jinx as Son Hak | Recruiting Mason | >>>> Killed N3
- @Organizized as Jaeha | Daytime Vigilante | >>>> Winner!
- @Farfalla as Zeno | Investigator (SuperMason) | >>>> Died N2
- @digitaldude as Yoon | Insane Doctor | >>>> Daykilled D3
- @Copy Panda as Joon-gi | Shapeshifter | >>>> Lynched D5
- @GrySun as Lili | Mafia Bomb | >>>> Lynched D1
- @James Rye as Tae-jun | Mafia Doctor | >>>>Lynched D2
- @Holt as Abi | Sane Doctor | >>>> Winner!

 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Well, here are the Night Actions

NIGHT 1

Town:

- Crescent Jinx recruits Vandred (P3) >>> Success! >>> Vandred joins Mason Group
- Demonspeed spies on Crescent Jinx (P2) >>> Success! >>> Dies tho :emobirb
- Farfalla investigates Lawlett (P2) >>> Fails! due to Block (M.Escort)
- Asako investigates Lawlett (P2) >>> Success! >>> Lawl was M. Janitor
- Gryffindor checks Lawlett (P2) >>> Success!
- DD doesn’t submit action
- Holt protects Farfalla (P2) >>> Success!
- gnut blocks Panda (P1) >>> Success! >>> Panda cannot act
- SonOfDaws doesn’t submit action


Mafia:

- James Rye KILLS Demonspeed (P3) >>> Success!
- Jammin blocks Farfalla (P1) >>> Success!


Third Party:

- Panda shapeshifts Xadyu (P3) >>> Fails! due to Block (Prostitute)



NIGHT 2

Town:

- CrescentJinx recruits Asako (P3) >>> coinflip due to SS attack (P3) >>> loses >>> Fails!
- Farfalla investigates Demonspeed (P2) >>> Success! Dies tho :emobirb
- Asako investigates Demonspeed (P2) >>> Success! >>> Demon was Spy
- Gryffindor checks Demonspeed (P2) >>> Success! >>> Gets Demon’s target in N1
- DD protects Farfalla (P2) >>> coinflip for insanity >>> Tails (Kills)(P3) >>> Success!
- Holt protects gnut (P2) >>> Success!
- gnut blocks Organizized (P1) >>> Success!
- SonOfDaws defuses Gryffindor (P2) >>> Success! >>> Gryff wasn’t Bomb tho


Mafia:

- Jammin KILLS Farfalla (P3) >>> Success!


Third Party:

- Panda shapeshifts CrescentJinx (P3) >>> Success! >>> Crescent is now an Illusion



DAY 3

- Organizized shoots digitaldude >>> Success!



NIGHT 3

Town:

- Asako investigates Farfalla (P2) >>> Success! >>> Farf was Investigator (SuperMason)
- Gryffindor checks DD (P2) >>> Success! >>> Gets DD’s target in N2
- Holt protects Crescent Jinx (P2) >>> Success! >>> The Illusion is shattered!
- gnut blocks Panda (P1) >>> Success! >>> Panda cannot act tonight (my goodness gnut...) :blushbirb


Third Party:

- Panda shapeshifts gnut (P3) >>> Fails! due to Block (Prostitute)



NIGHT 4

Town:

- Asako investigates Xadyu (P2) >>> Success! >>> Xadyu was Time Bomb
- Gryffindor checks Farfalla (P2) >>> Success! >>> gets Farf’s target in N2
- Holt protects Asako (P2) >>> Success!
- gnut blocks Panda (P1) >>> Success! >>> Panda won’t be able to walk after this


Third Party:

- Panda shapeshifts Holt (P3) >>> Fails! due to Block (Prostitute)
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
:feelsgoodman Sounds like a plan


Did DD and Jammin both say targets for N1? I might have missed that.
Jammin claims he protected Farf-Senpai 2 nights in a row,while DD claims to have protected Farf in N2 as well but remaining silent about his N1 choice.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,854
Reaction score
23,525
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
if we are both doctors then scenario b is not possible.
If we were than it would be highly unlikely. I know what I am but I don't know what you are.

Though i guess it would be possible if one of us is naive and the other is insane right? Which would be a bit too brutal of Lambu though. Don't think he'd do that.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I know that I never would have come out with a claim if I'd realized about strongman though. Not sure why you are @digitaldude.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
No fukan way they used a strongman on Lala when Grace was out in the open.
One of you two killed her...plain and simple.
Scum or not...thats all i can see.
What you are suggesting with a naive one is there are three docs....i doubt it,could be wrong yes....but i doubt it.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I forgot to use night 1
You did say that yesterday.

So right now we have. A doctor who didn’t use his actions on N1. Jammin using his actions on two nights on Farfalla.

+ hoe who didn’t block James.
+ 1 death last night
:kappa

If they had to use strongman, they could have killed me instead of blocking me. Kill the threat you know if you had to use that action. And most would wait to see if a BP would come out. One doc is probably insane and the other is lying.

DD did you really forget or did you not want to test sanity on N1?
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
The only thing that I feel doubt with DD revealing after jammin is the fact that he didn't show any reaction when lala died when he targeted her, but I dunno
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,715
Gender
Female
Country
China
The only thing that I feel doubt with DD revealing after jammin is the fact that he didn't show any reaction when lala died when he targeted her, but I dunno
That's the smart thing to do though; he could use his power as an unskilled mafia would. What's troublesome about Jammy's response is that he didn't at once make his case but was like Im not sure if Im useless I gotta check... And double check... And then offers you a multiple choice quiz on his role.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I wonder what Farf thinks about this as she’s reading.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,715
Gender
Female
Country
China
Look I don't think this is going well for me any way we slice it. The way I see it.

Scenario A: Mafia killed Farf via strongman.(Which I didn't realize was a thing unfortunately, or I would have continued to play it close to the vest)
In which case they know I'm sane and I'm going to die tonight if I live that long.

Scenario B: I killed Farf. In which case I am and insane doctor and really do more harm that good.

Scenario C: I'm naive and I'm not really doing anything anyway. Which really feels like a role Lambu would give me. :kappa
Scenario D: One is mafia, other is insane, and you both happened to hit the same target :feelsgoodman
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I wonder what Farf thinks about this as she’s reading.
Gry is spectating...must have one of his crew on the chopping block:gnut
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Think we should check day one posts to see which one gave any kind of defense of Gry or James....liking their posts and such.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Scenario D: One is mafia, other is insane, and you both happened to hit the same target :feelsgoodman
That’s what everyone’s leaning towards. :yoda

Wonder if one of the people who aren’t present could tell us more. Sons, Gryff, or Xadyu. Because in this scenario, there should be a sane Doctor running around.

Don't ask, probably something perverted
I was going to say you going to be on her list but the fact that everyone went after her in the night. You’re probably right. :doge
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
You did say that yesterday.

So right now we have. A doctor who didn’t use his actions on N1. Jammin using his actions on two nights on Farfalla.

+ hoe who didn’t block James.
+ 1 death last night
:kappa

If they had to use strongman, they could have killed me instead of blocking me. Kill the threat you know if you had to use that action. And most would wait to see if a BP would come out. One doc is probably insane and the other is lying.

DD did you really forget or did you not want to test sanity on N1?
I just forgot.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top