Games Mafia Game 74 - Akagami no Shirayukihime X Akatsuki no Yona Crossover - Postgame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Votecount Day 5

8/9


Jung-gi / Copy Panda >>>> 5x (Seraph, gnut, Holt, Organizized, Gryffindor)

Shirayuki / Gryffindor >>>> 2x (Asako, Vandred)

Yona / gnut >>>> 1x (penalty vote)

Kiki / Seraph >>>> 1x (SonOfDaws)

It's time for the big reveal! What's the result of today's lynch? Well.....


Third Party

Wait.... then that means...


Townie


Townie


Townie


Townie



Townie


Townie


Townie

----------------o----------------

The colorful townies win! Thanks for playing everyone!


:confetti
:confetti
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Role List

- @Gryffindor as Shirayuki | Spirit Medium | >>>> Winner!
- @SonOfDaws as Zen | Bomb Defusing Townie | >>>> Winner!
- @Xadyu as Mitsuhide | Time Bomb | >>>> Lynched D4
- @Seraph as Kiki | Restless Spirit (Traitor) | >>>> Loser!
- @Jammin as Obi | Mafia Escort | >>>> Lynched D3
- @Asako as Ryuu | Investigator (SuperMason) | >>>> Winner!
- @Vandred as Prince Raj | Sleeper (SuperMason) | >>>> Winner!
- @gnut as Yona | Prostitute | >>>> Winner!
- @goodboy_lawlett as Kija | Mafia Janitor | >>>> Died D1
- @Demonspeed as Shin-ah | Spy | >>>> Killed N1
- @Crescent Jinx as Son Hak | Recruiting Mason | >>>> Killed N3
- @Organizized as Jaeha | Daytime Vigilante | >>>> Winner!
- @Farfalla as Zeno | Investigator (SuperMason) | >>>> Died N2
- @digitaldude as Yoon | Insane Doctor | >>>> Daykilled D3
- @Copy Panda as Joon-gi | Shapeshifter | >>>> Lynched D5
- @GrySun as Lili | Mafia Bomb | >>>> Lynched D1
- @James Rye as Tae-jun | Mafia Doctor | >>>>Lynched D2
- @Holt as Abi | Sane Doctor | >>>> Winner!

 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Well, here are the Night Actions

NIGHT 1

Town:

- Crescent Jinx recruits Vandred (P3) >>> Success! >>> Vandred joins Mason Group
- Demonspeed spies on Crescent Jinx (P2) >>> Success! >>> Dies tho :emobirb
- Farfalla investigates Lawlett (P2) >>> Fails! due to Block (M.Escort)
- Asako investigates Lawlett (P2) >>> Success! >>> Lawl was M. Janitor
- Gryffindor checks Lawlett (P2) >>> Success!
- DD doesn’t submit action
- Holt protects Farfalla (P2) >>> Success!
- gnut blocks Panda (P1) >>> Success! >>> Panda cannot act
- SonOfDaws doesn’t submit action


Mafia:

- James Rye KILLS Demonspeed (P3) >>> Success!
- Jammin blocks Farfalla (P1) >>> Success!


Third Party:

- Panda shapeshifts Xadyu (P3) >>> Fails! due to Block (Prostitute)



NIGHT 2

Town:

- CrescentJinx recruits Asako (P3) >>> coinflip due to SS attack (P3) >>> loses >>> Fails!
- Farfalla investigates Demonspeed (P2) >>> Success! Dies tho :emobirb
- Asako investigates Demonspeed (P2) >>> Success! >>> Demon was Spy
- Gryffindor checks Demonspeed (P2) >>> Success! >>> Gets Demon’s target in N1
- DD protects Farfalla (P2) >>> coinflip for insanity >>> Tails (Kills)(P3) >>> Success!
- Holt protects gnut (P2) >>> Success!
- gnut blocks Organizized (P1) >>> Success!
- SonOfDaws defuses Gryffindor (P2) >>> Success! >>> Gryff wasn’t Bomb tho


Mafia:

- Jammin KILLS Farfalla (P3) >>> Success!


Third Party:

- Panda shapeshifts CrescentJinx (P3) >>> Success! >>> Crescent is now an Illusion



DAY 3

- Organizized shoots digitaldude >>> Success!



NIGHT 3

Town:

- Asako investigates Farfalla (P2) >>> Success! >>> Farf was Investigator (SuperMason)
- Gryffindor checks DD (P2) >>> Success! >>> Gets DD’s target in N2
- Holt protects Crescent Jinx (P2) >>> Success! >>> The Illusion is shattered!
- gnut blocks Panda (P1) >>> Success! >>> Panda cannot act tonight (my goodness gnut...) :blushbirb


Third Party:

- Panda shapeshifts gnut (P3) >>> Fails! due to Block (Prostitute)



NIGHT 4

Town:

- Asako investigates Xadyu (P2) >>> Success! >>> Xadyu was Time Bomb
- Gryffindor checks Farfalla (P2) >>> Success! >>> gets Farf’s target in N2
- Holt protects Asako (P2) >>> Success!
- gnut blocks Panda (P1) >>> Success! >>> Panda won’t be able to walk after this


Third Party:

- Panda shapeshifts Holt (P3) >>> Fails! due to Block (Prostitute)
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore

Farfalla
  • Light Red
  • Her role is quite unimportant, but can confirm herself as townie later on

Demonspeed
  • Dark Red
  • My role is a classic nowadays

Purpled Mafia (Same shade)
- Gry
- James
- Lawl (???)

SonOfDaws -> Garbage active role
Jammin -> Has mixed feelings about his role - Claims Doctor
Asako -> Doesn't mind getting recruited
DD -> Useful active role - Claims Doctor
Seraph -> "I'm not sure if this is Safe", - Not sure if the doctor claim was real or joke

No hints or claims?
Gryffindor
Xadyu
Gnut
Organizized
Copy Panda
Holt



If someone could add anything or if I kissed anything let me know. o/
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Missed* not kissed!!!! :scry
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland

Farfalla
  • Light Red
  • Her role is quite unimportant, but can confirm herself as townie later on

Demonspeed
  • Dark Red
  • My role is a classic nowadays

Purpled Mafia (Same shade)
- Gry
- James
- Lawl (???)

SonOfDaws -> Garbage active role
Jammin -> Has mixed feelings about his role - Claims Doctor
Asako -> Doesn't mind getting recruited
DD -> Useful active role - Claims Doctor
Seraph -> "I'm not sure if this is Safe", - Not sure if the doctor claim was real or joke

No hints or claims?
Gryffindor
Xadyu
Gnut
Organizized
Copy Panda
Holt



If someone could add anything or if I kissed anything let me know. o/
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Missed* not kissed!!!! :scry
It was a Joke,i can reveal now as well, i'm a Restless Spirit.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,853
Reaction score
23,522
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Scenario D: One is mafia, other is insane, and you both happened to hit the same target :feelsgoodman
I officially hate this role now. @Lambu can I lynch myself? Is that something I'm allowed to do?
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,692
Gender
Female
Country
China
I officially hate this role now. @Lambu can I lynch myself? Is that something I'm allowed to do?
Loose the ad hostinems bröther, hosts didn't make you write that reveal post smh

All you had to do was be like 'LOL oopsie' and we'd all have killed vote trained DD or sth
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
I officially hate this role now. @Lambu can I lynch myself? Is that something I'm allowed to do?
No

-Lambu, probably

Also, everyone, the vote post will be posted soon. Please wait for it... cuz I'm still a little busy o/
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,692
Gender
Female
Country
China
Votekill Jammin
Gryff you have like 10 posts, do you have any thoughts or suspects?

Something like that. Traitor/Politician. Got a role change thingy that turned me into a Doctor.

Thank you Griff. Your a true friend.
Who according to you is suspicious? I.e. would be a better lynch than you?
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,853
Reaction score
23,522
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I mean, guys seriously what you need to do seems pretty simple. Lynch me. Then you'll know I'm town. And you'll be able to figure out from there what Digital Dude is. If I'm right about what I am, I still think naive doctor, then I'm not really useful anyway.

Then after that maybe we can make a rule that I'm never allowed to play Doctor again.

That's really the ideal way to play this, IMO.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,692
Gender
Female
Country
China
Why do you dismiss the possibility that you're insane and DD is the mafia so easily? 🤔
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
That’s what everyone’s leaning towards. :yoda

Wonder if one of the people who aren’t present could tell us more. Sons, Gryff, or Xadyu. Because in this scenario, there should be a sane Doctor running around.



I was going to say you going to be on her list but the fact that everyone went after her in the night. You’re probably right. :doge
Unfortunately, I'm not a doc.
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
So the colors are pretty straightforward for allegiance, so probably stuck with Red/Purple and probably a different color for potential TP, and the shade is what would matter for deciphering more role-related info.

Panda, C I have 13 posts, not 10...dis disrespect :noworry

And Jammin is my main suspect. Backed off a bit off Orgz after reading the previous phase properly , then you have Xad/Daws. Besides that I guess if Crescent continues to fail in recruiting that bears some looking into. A re-read is worth in seeing if someone is trying to discreetly call out to a Mentor duo (assuming a Sub. Teacher) similar to what happened with the Threesome joining the lovers in FMA game. Seraph would know about that I’m sure :dank
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,853
Reaction score
23,522
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Who according to you is suspicious? I.e. would be a better lynch than you?
It's me or Digital Dude lynch one and hope the investigator can confirm the other. If I wasn't me. I'd go me.

In terms of other people I find suspicious. Holt and Asako. Holt has been very distant and Asako is Asako. But neither so much so that it should override me and digitial dude.

Why do you dismiss the possibility that you're insane and DD is the mafia so easily? 🤔
I don't. I just feel like Lambu would make me a naive doctor. Also if I was insane and was responisble for Farf last night. Then why didn't the mafia kill anybody?

As for Digital Dude. I absolutely don't dismiss the idea that he's mafia. In fact I'd even say it's likely. As his story of us both protecting Farf seems far fetched at best. But you need to start unraveling that somewhere. Lynching me seems as good a place to start as any.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,692
Gender
Female
Country
China
I'll have to let you off the hook for now because I like how you address me smh
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top