Games Mafia Game 74 - Akagami no Shirayukihime X Akatsuki no Yona Crossover - Postgame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Votecount Day 5

8/9


Jung-gi / Copy Panda >>>> 5x (Seraph, gnut, Holt, Organizized, Gryffindor)

Shirayuki / Gryffindor >>>> 2x (Asako, Vandred)

Yona / gnut >>>> 1x (penalty vote)

Kiki / Seraph >>>> 1x (SonOfDaws)

It's time for the big reveal! What's the result of today's lynch? Well.....


Third Party

Wait.... then that means...


Townie


Townie


Townie


Townie



Townie


Townie


Townie

----------------o----------------

The colorful townies win! Thanks for playing everyone!


:confetti
:confetti
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Role List

- @Gryffindor as Shirayuki | Spirit Medium | >>>> Winner!
- @SonOfDaws as Zen | Bomb Defusing Townie | >>>> Winner!
- @Xadyu as Mitsuhide | Time Bomb | >>>> Lynched D4
- @Seraph as Kiki | Restless Spirit (Traitor) | >>>> Loser!
- @Jammin as Obi | Mafia Escort | >>>> Lynched D3
- @Asako as Ryuu | Investigator (SuperMason) | >>>> Winner!
- @Vandred as Prince Raj | Sleeper (SuperMason) | >>>> Winner!
- @gnut as Yona | Prostitute | >>>> Winner!
- @goodboy_lawlett as Kija | Mafia Janitor | >>>> Died D1
- @Demonspeed as Shin-ah | Spy | >>>> Killed N1
- @Crescent Jinx as Son Hak | Recruiting Mason | >>>> Killed N3
- @Organizized as Jaeha | Daytime Vigilante | >>>> Winner!
- @Farfalla as Zeno | Investigator (SuperMason) | >>>> Died N2
- @digitaldude as Yoon | Insane Doctor | >>>> Daykilled D3
- @Copy Panda as Joon-gi | Shapeshifter | >>>> Lynched D5
- @GrySun as Lili | Mafia Bomb | >>>> Lynched D1
- @James Rye as Tae-jun | Mafia Doctor | >>>>Lynched D2
- @Holt as Abi | Sane Doctor | >>>> Winner!

 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Well, here are the Night Actions

NIGHT 1

Town:

- Crescent Jinx recruits Vandred (P3) >>> Success! >>> Vandred joins Mason Group
- Demonspeed spies on Crescent Jinx (P2) >>> Success! >>> Dies tho :emobirb
- Farfalla investigates Lawlett (P2) >>> Fails! due to Block (M.Escort)
- Asako investigates Lawlett (P2) >>> Success! >>> Lawl was M. Janitor
- Gryffindor checks Lawlett (P2) >>> Success!
- DD doesn’t submit action
- Holt protects Farfalla (P2) >>> Success!
- gnut blocks Panda (P1) >>> Success! >>> Panda cannot act
- SonOfDaws doesn’t submit action


Mafia:

- James Rye KILLS Demonspeed (P3) >>> Success!
- Jammin blocks Farfalla (P1) >>> Success!


Third Party:

- Panda shapeshifts Xadyu (P3) >>> Fails! due to Block (Prostitute)



NIGHT 2

Town:

- CrescentJinx recruits Asako (P3) >>> coinflip due to SS attack (P3) >>> loses >>> Fails!
- Farfalla investigates Demonspeed (P2) >>> Success! Dies tho :emobirb
- Asako investigates Demonspeed (P2) >>> Success! >>> Demon was Spy
- Gryffindor checks Demonspeed (P2) >>> Success! >>> Gets Demon’s target in N1
- DD protects Farfalla (P2) >>> coinflip for insanity >>> Tails (Kills)(P3) >>> Success!
- Holt protects gnut (P2) >>> Success!
- gnut blocks Organizized (P1) >>> Success!
- SonOfDaws defuses Gryffindor (P2) >>> Success! >>> Gryff wasn’t Bomb tho


Mafia:

- Jammin KILLS Farfalla (P3) >>> Success!


Third Party:

- Panda shapeshifts CrescentJinx (P3) >>> Success! >>> Crescent is now an Illusion



DAY 3

- Organizized shoots digitaldude >>> Success!



NIGHT 3

Town:

- Asako investigates Farfalla (P2) >>> Success! >>> Farf was Investigator (SuperMason)
- Gryffindor checks DD (P2) >>> Success! >>> Gets DD’s target in N2
- Holt protects Crescent Jinx (P2) >>> Success! >>> The Illusion is shattered!
- gnut blocks Panda (P1) >>> Success! >>> Panda cannot act tonight (my goodness gnut...) :blushbirb


Third Party:

- Panda shapeshifts gnut (P3) >>> Fails! due to Block (Prostitute)



NIGHT 4

Town:

- Asako investigates Xadyu (P2) >>> Success! >>> Xadyu was Time Bomb
- Gryffindor checks Farfalla (P2) >>> Success! >>> gets Farf’s target in N2
- Holt protects Asako (P2) >>> Success!
- gnut blocks Panda (P1) >>> Success! >>> Panda won’t be able to walk after this


Third Party:

- Panda shapeshifts Holt (P3) >>> Fails! due to Block (Prostitute)
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,688
Gender
Female
Country
China
It's me or Digital Dude lynch one and hope the investigator can confirm the other. If I wasn't me. I'd go me.

In terms of other people I find suspicious. Holt and Asako. Holt has been very distant and Asako is Asako. But neither so much so that it should override me and digitial dude.

I don't. I just feel like Lambu would make me a naive doctor. Also if I was insane and was responisble for Farf last night. Then why didn't the mafia kill anybody?

As for Digital Dude. I absolutely don't dismiss the idea that he's mafia. In fact I'd even say it's likely. As his story of us both protecting Farf seems far fetched at best. But you need to start unraveling that somewhere. Lynching me seems as good a place to start as any.
Have you seen Death Note? Do you know that scene Light turns up to the Kira investigation HQ and he's like 'yeah I could be Kira'? If you turn out to be mafia, that's you now lmao
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
@Crescent Jinx I haven't caught up with anything yet but saw your post. I hinted on day 1, said "Normally my role would be good for more than its "main reason" but with the way this game is built I'm not so sure.. never had it before either."

D2 I told Farf that we might have the same color because she said she could prove herself as Town easily. After today's talk about colors and stuff I don't think so though.
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Day Three Votes:

10/12 votes


Obi / Jammin >>>>> 6x (Seraph, Gryffindor, Copy Panda, SonofDaws, Vandred, Organizized)

Abi / Holt >>>>> 1x (Jammin)

Mitsuhide / Xadyu >>>>> 1x (CrescentJinx)

Jae-Ha / Organizized >>>>> 1x (Xadyu)

Shirayuki / Gryffindor >>>>> 1x (Asako)

-------------------o-------------------

Day three ends in:

Countdown​
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I thought Van was referring to how Safe and restless spirit worked together. The reasoning. Honestly I thought Safe meant you were BP.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I thought Van was referring to how Safe and restless spirit worked together. The reasoning. Honestly I thought Safe meant you were BP.
"I wonder if this is safe..."

"...If it's not i'll come back to haunt you..."

(Restless Spirit can cast a Vote 1 day after he/she has died and give an explanation for it.)

I know i know :blushbirb
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Updated

Farfalla
  • Light Red
  • Her role is quite unimportant, but can confirm herself as townie later on

Demonspeed
  • Dark Red
  • My role is a classic nowadays

Purpled Mafia (Same shade)
- Gry
- James
- Lawl (???)

SonOfDaws -> Garbage active role
Jammin -> Has mixed feelings about his role - Claims Doctor
Asako -> Doesn't mind getting recruited
DD -> Useful active role - Claims Doctor
Seraph -> "I'm not sure if this is Safe", - Claims Restless Spirit
Organizized-> Told Farf they were same color;l but now with current color discussion doesn’t think so; hint: Normally my role would be good for more than its "main reason" but with the way this game is built I'm not so sure.. never had it before either
Masons - Me and Van

No hints or claims?
Gryffindor
Xadyu
Gnut
Copy Panda
Holt

 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
"I wonder if this is safe..."

"...If it's not i'll come back to haunt you..."

(Restless Spirit can cast a Vote 1 day after he/she has died and give an explanation for it.)

I know i know :blushbirb
This cracked me up. I think I like it better than hungry .
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Hungry hint didn't have much of an appetite this game I guess :catshrug
It always depends on the role really,the Apprentice is hungry for knowledge,the Pirate is greedy,the Doctor wonders if he can do "this" and so on. I can do better than that but at the start of the game it was the best i could throw out. :emobirb
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
"I wonder if this is safe..."

"...If it's not i'll come back to haunt you..."

(Restless Spirit can cast a Vote 1 day after he/she has died and give an explanation for it.)

I know i know :blushbirb
...


Straight up the suspect list with you :nah
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
It always depends on the role really,the Apprentice is hungry for knowledge,the Pirate is greedy,the Doctor wonders if he can do "this" and so on. I can do better than that but at the start of the game it was the best i could throw out. :emobirb
Should have went with sleepy because your soul couldn’t sleep peacefully.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top