Games Mafia Game 74 - Akagami no Shirayukihime X Akatsuki no Yona Crossover - Postgame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Votecount Day 5

8/9


Jung-gi / Copy Panda >>>> 5x (Seraph, gnut, Holt, Organizized, Gryffindor)

Shirayuki / Gryffindor >>>> 2x (Asako, Vandred)

Yona / gnut >>>> 1x (penalty vote)

Kiki / Seraph >>>> 1x (SonOfDaws)

It's time for the big reveal! What's the result of today's lynch? Well.....


Third Party

Wait.... then that means...


Townie


Townie


Townie


Townie



Townie


Townie


Townie

----------------o----------------

The colorful townies win! Thanks for playing everyone!


:confetti
:confetti
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Role List

- @Gryffindor as Shirayuki | Spirit Medium | >>>> Winner!
- @SonOfDaws as Zen | Bomb Defusing Townie | >>>> Winner!
- @Xadyu as Mitsuhide | Time Bomb | >>>> Lynched D4
- @Seraph as Kiki | Restless Spirit (Traitor) | >>>> Loser!
- @Jammin as Obi | Mafia Escort | >>>> Lynched D3
- @Asako as Ryuu | Investigator (SuperMason) | >>>> Winner!
- @Vandred as Prince Raj | Sleeper (SuperMason) | >>>> Winner!
- @gnut as Yona | Prostitute | >>>> Winner!
- @goodboy_lawlett as Kija | Mafia Janitor | >>>> Died D1
- @Demonspeed as Shin-ah | Spy | >>>> Killed N1
- @Crescent Jinx as Son Hak | Recruiting Mason | >>>> Killed N3
- @Organizized as Jaeha | Daytime Vigilante | >>>> Winner!
- @Farfalla as Zeno | Investigator (SuperMason) | >>>> Died N2
- @digitaldude as Yoon | Insane Doctor | >>>> Daykilled D3
- @Copy Panda as Joon-gi | Shapeshifter | >>>> Lynched D5
- @GrySun as Lili | Mafia Bomb | >>>> Lynched D1
- @James Rye as Tae-jun | Mafia Doctor | >>>>Lynched D2
- @Holt as Abi | Sane Doctor | >>>> Winner!

 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Well, here are the Night Actions

NIGHT 1

Town:

- Crescent Jinx recruits Vandred (P3) >>> Success! >>> Vandred joins Mason Group
- Demonspeed spies on Crescent Jinx (P2) >>> Success! >>> Dies tho :emobirb
- Farfalla investigates Lawlett (P2) >>> Fails! due to Block (M.Escort)
- Asako investigates Lawlett (P2) >>> Success! >>> Lawl was M. Janitor
- Gryffindor checks Lawlett (P2) >>> Success!
- DD doesn’t submit action
- Holt protects Farfalla (P2) >>> Success!
- gnut blocks Panda (P1) >>> Success! >>> Panda cannot act
- SonOfDaws doesn’t submit action


Mafia:

- James Rye KILLS Demonspeed (P3) >>> Success!
- Jammin blocks Farfalla (P1) >>> Success!


Third Party:

- Panda shapeshifts Xadyu (P3) >>> Fails! due to Block (Prostitute)



NIGHT 2

Town:

- CrescentJinx recruits Asako (P3) >>> coinflip due to SS attack (P3) >>> loses >>> Fails!
- Farfalla investigates Demonspeed (P2) >>> Success! Dies tho :emobirb
- Asako investigates Demonspeed (P2) >>> Success! >>> Demon was Spy
- Gryffindor checks Demonspeed (P2) >>> Success! >>> Gets Demon’s target in N1
- DD protects Farfalla (P2) >>> coinflip for insanity >>> Tails (Kills)(P3) >>> Success!
- Holt protects gnut (P2) >>> Success!
- gnut blocks Organizized (P1) >>> Success!
- SonOfDaws defuses Gryffindor (P2) >>> Success! >>> Gryff wasn’t Bomb tho


Mafia:

- Jammin KILLS Farfalla (P3) >>> Success!


Third Party:

- Panda shapeshifts CrescentJinx (P3) >>> Success! >>> Crescent is now an Illusion



DAY 3

- Organizized shoots digitaldude >>> Success!



NIGHT 3

Town:

- Asako investigates Farfalla (P2) >>> Success! >>> Farf was Investigator (SuperMason)
- Gryffindor checks DD (P2) >>> Success! >>> Gets DD’s target in N2
- Holt protects Crescent Jinx (P2) >>> Success! >>> The Illusion is shattered!
- gnut blocks Panda (P1) >>> Success! >>> Panda cannot act tonight (my goodness gnut...) :blushbirb


Third Party:

- Panda shapeshifts gnut (P3) >>> Fails! due to Block (Prostitute)



NIGHT 4

Town:

- Asako investigates Xadyu (P2) >>> Success! >>> Xadyu was Time Bomb
- Gryffindor checks Farfalla (P2) >>> Success! >>> gets Farf’s target in N2
- Holt protects Asako (P2) >>> Success!
- gnut blocks Panda (P1) >>> Success! >>> Panda won’t be able to walk after this


Third Party:

- Panda shapeshifts Holt (P3) >>> Fails! due to Block (Prostitute)
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
He's saying it's his time to die, it's definitely suicidal
[/QU
Oh, the miller part would be so troll by the hosts... didn't consider that even.

Okay, I'll just ask (since I'm sure Mafia already know what role I'm saying I have): would it be a good thing to kill off one of the so-called "Doctors" right now to see if they're Purple, and in case they're not, lynch the other?

Like I said, in a normal game I'd have proposed it soon after we had double insane Doc claims but in this game we won't be told their allegiance if they're day-killed so it's not as valid a strategy (this all goes back to my hint btw).
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Purple*
You gonna fire on one?:zomg
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,693
Gender
Female
Country
China
Oh, the miller part would be so troll by the hosts... didn't consider that even.

Okay, I'll just ask (since I'm sure Mafia already know what role I'm saying I have): would it be a good thing to kill off one of the so-called "Doctors" right now to see if they're Purple, and in case they're not, lynch the other?

Like I said, in a normal game I'd have proposed it soon after we had double insane Doc claims but in this game we won't be told their allegiance if they're day-killed so it's not as valid a strategy (this all goes back to my hint btw).
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Purple*
Right, right... Truth be told, if you weren't fam I'd have told you to shoot xD It's a bit of a risk, tbh. Idk if you have to put your own life at stake here but it's a bit early.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Why does all of that hinge on the colours though? Truth be told, any result you get is going to reveal info about colours
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
This fukan game:lmao
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Yea in a situation like this, everything gives us more information. If someone shows up as the same color as Demon or Farfalla we can tie a claim and hint to a color type. If someone appears as a new color, not red or purple then that’s a clue. If someone shows up as a different shade or purple or the same shade.... still a clue.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Right, right... Truth be told, if you weren't fam I'd have told you to shoot xD It's a bit of a risk, tbh. Idk if you have to put your own life at stake here but it's a bit early.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Why does all of that hinge on the colours though? Truth be told, any result you get is going to reveal info about colours
I wouldn't sweat the colours that much either, to be honest. We should still lynch and/or shoot based on actions and behaviour if you ask me.

Which leads me to ask @Jammin and @digitaldude, mind sharing your current suspects and reasons? Might very well one or both of you who's gonna leave us today, so who would you go for if it weren't one of you?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
My take on the jammin situation....would be that he's gotta be by himself if scum.
I think he woulda had a more established claim like what he assumes his sanity is.
Instead of having to check back on his claim....seems this wouldve been discussed amongst a team.
Could be 3rd party scum if he is lying....just doesnt seem like he really went over this decision to reveal with a group personally now that I think about it.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I wouldn't sweat the colours that much either, to be honest. We should still lynch and/or shoot based on actions and behaviour if you ask me.

Which leads me to ask @Jammin and @digitaldude, mind sharing your current suspects and reasons? Might very well one or both of you who's gonna leave us today, so who would you go for if it weren't one of you?
Seraph cause that claim...
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I'm too stuck in a rut with my line of thinking atm, trying to put a screaming baby to sleep while thinking about this isn't working.

Basically, if I shoot one of them and they show ???, are we gonna treat that as "GJ we got another Mafia"? Because we don't actually know that for sure, yet. That's where my problem lies. But if you guys think it doesn't matter much then my offer stands.

Or I just shoot @Xadyu and give him an out from the game. :derp
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I'm too stuck in a rut with my line of thinking atm, trying to put a screaming baby to sleep while thinking about this isn't working.

Basically, if I shoot one of them and they show ???, are we gonna treat that as "GJ we got another Mafia"? Because we don't actually know that for sure, yet. That's where my problem lies. But if you guys think it doesn't matter much then my offer stands.

Or I just shoot @Xadyu and give him an out from the game. :derp
Is this against the rules? are you saying you are vigilante? dont answer that btw.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I wanted not to spell out what my role was because I didn't want Mafia to know I could kill them, but honestly I could just as well be more of an asset to them than to Townies the way I'm overthinking things ffs. :XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Is this against the rules? are you saying you are vigilante? dont answer that btw.
New rules say there are no un-claimable roles anymore. Vigilante, Politician etc can be claimed.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,693
Gender
Female
Country
China
I'm too stuck in a rut with my line of thinking atm, trying to put a screaming baby to sleep while thinking about this isn't working.

Basically, if I shoot one of them and they show ???, are we gonna treat that as "GJ we got another Mafia"? Because we don't actually know that for sure, yet. That's where my problem lies. But if you guys think it doesn't matter much then my offer stands.

Or I just shoot @Xadyu and give him an out from the game. :derp
If you kill a purple, you get a freepass to valhalla basically
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
DD, you been all over the place today.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,853
Reaction score
23,522
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I wouldn't sweat the colours that much either, to be honest. We should still lynch and/or shoot based on actions and behaviour if you ask me.

Which leads me to ask @Jammin and @digitaldude, mind sharing your current suspects and reasons? Might very well one or both of you who's gonna leave us today, so who would you go for if it weren't one of you?
There is really not much more for me to add. I pretty much told Panda everything there is to say. If you have any specific question I'd be more than happy to answer but at this point I think it's pretty clear cut what needs to be done and Seraph, Griff, and Panda are doing it.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
DD, you been all over the place today.
Let's be honest, isn't DD always all over the place

Also orgz I think if you're cowboy it's better that you don't shot, don't risk it
But if you're vigilante then shot

I question the hosts decision to put those two in game as the only one that could make sense in this type of game is Prosecutor but it seems like you're not
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top