Games Mafia Game 74 - Akagami no Shirayukihime X Akatsuki no Yona Crossover - Postgame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Votecount Day 5

8/9


Jung-gi / Copy Panda >>>> 5x (Seraph, gnut, Holt, Organizized, Gryffindor)

Shirayuki / Gryffindor >>>> 2x (Asako, Vandred)

Yona / gnut >>>> 1x (penalty vote)

Kiki / Seraph >>>> 1x (SonOfDaws)

It's time for the big reveal! What's the result of today's lynch? Well.....


Third Party

Wait.... then that means...


Townie


Townie


Townie


Townie



Townie


Townie


Townie

----------------o----------------

The colorful townies win! Thanks for playing everyone!


:confetti
:confetti
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Role List

- @Gryffindor as Shirayuki | Spirit Medium | >>>> Winner!
- @SonOfDaws as Zen | Bomb Defusing Townie | >>>> Winner!
- @Xadyu as Mitsuhide | Time Bomb | >>>> Lynched D4
- @Seraph as Kiki | Restless Spirit (Traitor) | >>>> Loser!
- @Jammin as Obi | Mafia Escort | >>>> Lynched D3
- @Asako as Ryuu | Investigator (SuperMason) | >>>> Winner!
- @Vandred as Prince Raj | Sleeper (SuperMason) | >>>> Winner!
- @gnut as Yona | Prostitute | >>>> Winner!
- @goodboy_lawlett as Kija | Mafia Janitor | >>>> Died D1
- @Demonspeed as Shin-ah | Spy | >>>> Killed N1
- @Crescent Jinx as Son Hak | Recruiting Mason | >>>> Killed N3
- @Organizized as Jaeha | Daytime Vigilante | >>>> Winner!
- @Farfalla as Zeno | Investigator (SuperMason) | >>>> Died N2
- @digitaldude as Yoon | Insane Doctor | >>>> Daykilled D3
- @Copy Panda as Joon-gi | Shapeshifter | >>>> Lynched D5
- @GrySun as Lili | Mafia Bomb | >>>> Lynched D1
- @James Rye as Tae-jun | Mafia Doctor | >>>>Lynched D2
- @Holt as Abi | Sane Doctor | >>>> Winner!

 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Well, here are the Night Actions

NIGHT 1

Town:

- Crescent Jinx recruits Vandred (P3) >>> Success! >>> Vandred joins Mason Group
- Demonspeed spies on Crescent Jinx (P2) >>> Success! >>> Dies tho :emobirb
- Farfalla investigates Lawlett (P2) >>> Fails! due to Block (M.Escort)
- Asako investigates Lawlett (P2) >>> Success! >>> Lawl was M. Janitor
- Gryffindor checks Lawlett (P2) >>> Success!
- DD doesn’t submit action
- Holt protects Farfalla (P2) >>> Success!
- gnut blocks Panda (P1) >>> Success! >>> Panda cannot act
- SonOfDaws doesn’t submit action


Mafia:

- James Rye KILLS Demonspeed (P3) >>> Success!
- Jammin blocks Farfalla (P1) >>> Success!


Third Party:

- Panda shapeshifts Xadyu (P3) >>> Fails! due to Block (Prostitute)



NIGHT 2

Town:

- CrescentJinx recruits Asako (P3) >>> coinflip due to SS attack (P3) >>> loses >>> Fails!
- Farfalla investigates Demonspeed (P2) >>> Success! Dies tho :emobirb
- Asako investigates Demonspeed (P2) >>> Success! >>> Demon was Spy
- Gryffindor checks Demonspeed (P2) >>> Success! >>> Gets Demon’s target in N1
- DD protects Farfalla (P2) >>> coinflip for insanity >>> Tails (Kills)(P3) >>> Success!
- Holt protects gnut (P2) >>> Success!
- gnut blocks Organizized (P1) >>> Success!
- SonOfDaws defuses Gryffindor (P2) >>> Success! >>> Gryff wasn’t Bomb tho


Mafia:

- Jammin KILLS Farfalla (P3) >>> Success!


Third Party:

- Panda shapeshifts CrescentJinx (P3) >>> Success! >>> Crescent is now an Illusion



DAY 3

- Organizized shoots digitaldude >>> Success!



NIGHT 3

Town:

- Asako investigates Farfalla (P2) >>> Success! >>> Farf was Investigator (SuperMason)
- Gryffindor checks DD (P2) >>> Success! >>> Gets DD’s target in N2
- Holt protects Crescent Jinx (P2) >>> Success! >>> The Illusion is shattered!
- gnut blocks Panda (P1) >>> Success! >>> Panda cannot act tonight (my goodness gnut...) :blushbirb


Third Party:

- Panda shapeshifts gnut (P3) >>> Fails! due to Block (Prostitute)



NIGHT 4

Town:

- Asako investigates Xadyu (P2) >>> Success! >>> Xadyu was Time Bomb
- Gryffindor checks Farfalla (P2) >>> Success! >>> gets Farf’s target in N2
- Holt protects Asako (P2) >>> Success!
- gnut blocks Panda (P1) >>> Success! >>> Panda won’t be able to walk after this


Third Party:

- Panda shapeshifts Holt (P3) >>> Fails! due to Block (Prostitute)
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,657
Gender
Female
Country
China
Why? I die if I kill a Mafia? Or you think there's another Mafia Bomb? Not following.
Oh no, I meant you're rewarded for your exploits in the afterlife. Killing purple is good. DD or Jammo is purple, so it up to you
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
DD is less all over the place when he’s got a role he likes.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,657
Gender
Female
Country
China
I mean if hes not townie he'll inevitably implode
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Not about your role. About me, then about Jammin, then Daws, then Seraph. That’s what mean.
You were placeholder vote.
My role was revealed after jammin, and I had knee jerk reaction to jammin reveal cause of my own role.
What I said about daws he should reveal his role cause he said its useless no harm there.
I was asked about who I thought was mafia I said seraph.

Nothing all over the place.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

A. Me and Jammin are mafia.
B. We are both doctors.
C. One is mafia and one is a doctor.

Which is the most likely guys?
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
So the colors are pretty straightforward for allegiance, so probably stuck with Red/Purple and probably a different color for potential TP, and the shade is what would matter for deciphering more role-related info.

Panda, C I have 13 posts, not 10...dis disrespect :noworry

And Jammin is my main suspect. Backed off a bit off Orgz after reading the previous phase properly , then you have Xad/Daws. Besides that I guess if Crescent continues to fail in recruiting that bears some looking into. A re-read is worth in seeing if someone is trying to discreetly call out to a Mentor duo (assuming a Sub. Teacher) similar to what happened with the Threesome joining the lovers in FMA game. Seraph would know about that I’m sure :dank
Do you trust DD?
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,657
Gender
Female
Country
China
I'm just saying, the validity of Jammy's and DD's claims aren't congruent with each other. Jammy is suspect because of their weird behaviour but DD is suspect till we win tbh
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'm just saying, the validity of Jammy's and DD's claims aren't congruent with each other. Jammy is suspect because of their weird behaviour but DD is suspect till we win tbh
Agreed....dont trust neither.
But all im saying is jammin is either a lone mafia/3rd party...just doesnt seemed rehearsed know what im saying.

Or possibly legit...idk but definitely doesnt seem team oriented:catshrug
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
A. Me and Jammin are mafia.
B. We are both doctors.
C. One is mafia and one is a doctor.

Which is the most likely guys?
Hmm...

A. I wouldn't be surprised if that turns out to be the case. :grumble

B. That's possible as well but then i don't get why you guys would make such confusing reveals and target choices,not to mention that you "forgot" to use your Role N1,DD. You use your role the exact night Farf dies and claim you targetted her,that's just strange.:grumble

C. Now,who's who? :lambirb
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
sonofdaws needs to reveal now.
Honestly, this game has blown me by. So, I was about to reveal in that post just to be helpful to the town... but now I don't think I will reveal today at all. :cheez

I do have a couple more hints if you so desire them.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Honestly, this game has blown me by. So, I was about to reveal in that post just to be helpful to the town... but now I don't think I will reveal today at all. :cheez

I do have a couple more hints if you so desire them.
Before seeing that post, did that mean you distrusted Jammin more? Or was it something unrelated to the doc vs doc. That is all I want to know...
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Honestly, this game has blown me by. So, I was about to reveal in that post just to be helpful to the town... but now I don't think I will reveal today at all. :cheez

I do have a couple more hints if you so desire them.
Who trusts this man?
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Honestly, this game has blown me by. So, I was about to reveal in that post just to be helpful to the town... but now I don't think I will reveal today at all. :cheez

I do have a couple more hints if you so desire them.
Not helping your case here but sure,by all means,give us more hints to make yourself appear somewhat trustworthy.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,657
Gender
Female
Country
China
Agreed....dont trust neither.
But all im saying is jammin is either a lone mafia/3rd party...just doesnt seemed rehearsed know what im saying.

Or possibly legit...idk but definitely doesnt seem team oriented:catshrug
Lmao but if he's purple he saw at least half his team self-destruct over the course of two days :lmao Teamwork machine could be dead. At any rate he's lynchable and we'll see about his colour later
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Lmao but if he's purple he saw at least half his team self-destruct over the course of two days :lmao Teamwork machine could be dead. At any rate he's lynchable and we'll see about his colour later
Yeah i said he could be a loner....but that really makes me wonder 50-50 he's being truthful...idk
Weird that both would reveal back to back...cause i dont see DD going out of his way to frame jammin with such a risky claim.
Guess it boils down to I do have my doubts about this situation.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
If an escort was on me last night, I have to wonder where the townie hoe was. And also where they were on N1 as James should have been an obvious target to block.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,657
Gender
Female
Country
China
So what do you think we should do? Other than Jamaica and DD, who do you think is suspect
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top