Games Mafia Game 74 - Akagami no Shirayukihime X Akatsuki no Yona Crossover - Postgame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Votecount Day 5

8/9


Jung-gi / Copy Panda >>>> 5x (Seraph, gnut, Holt, Organizized, Gryffindor)

Shirayuki / Gryffindor >>>> 2x (Asako, Vandred)

Yona / gnut >>>> 1x (penalty vote)

Kiki / Seraph >>>> 1x (SonOfDaws)

It's time for the big reveal! What's the result of today's lynch? Well.....


Third Party

Wait.... then that means...


Townie


Townie


Townie


Townie



Townie


Townie


Townie

----------------o----------------

The colorful townies win! Thanks for playing everyone!


:confetti
:confetti
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Role List

- @Gryffindor as Shirayuki | Spirit Medium | >>>> Winner!
- @SonOfDaws as Zen | Bomb Defusing Townie | >>>> Winner!
- @Xadyu as Mitsuhide | Time Bomb | >>>> Lynched D4
- @Seraph as Kiki | Restless Spirit (Traitor) | >>>> Loser!
- @Jammin as Obi | Mafia Escort | >>>> Lynched D3
- @Asako as Ryuu | Investigator (SuperMason) | >>>> Winner!
- @Vandred as Prince Raj | Sleeper (SuperMason) | >>>> Winner!
- @gnut as Yona | Prostitute | >>>> Winner!
- @goodboy_lawlett as Kija | Mafia Janitor | >>>> Died D1
- @Demonspeed as Shin-ah | Spy | >>>> Killed N1
- @Crescent Jinx as Son Hak | Recruiting Mason | >>>> Killed N3
- @Organizized as Jaeha | Daytime Vigilante | >>>> Winner!
- @Farfalla as Zeno | Investigator (SuperMason) | >>>> Died N2
- @digitaldude as Yoon | Insane Doctor | >>>> Daykilled D3
- @Copy Panda as Joon-gi | Shapeshifter | >>>> Lynched D5
- @GrySun as Lili | Mafia Bomb | >>>> Lynched D1
- @James Rye as Tae-jun | Mafia Doctor | >>>>Lynched D2
- @Holt as Abi | Sane Doctor | >>>> Winner!

 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Well, here are the Night Actions

NIGHT 1

Town:

- Crescent Jinx recruits Vandred (P3) >>> Success! >>> Vandred joins Mason Group
- Demonspeed spies on Crescent Jinx (P2) >>> Success! >>> Dies tho :emobirb
- Farfalla investigates Lawlett (P2) >>> Fails! due to Block (M.Escort)
- Asako investigates Lawlett (P2) >>> Success! >>> Lawl was M. Janitor
- Gryffindor checks Lawlett (P2) >>> Success!
- DD doesn’t submit action
- Holt protects Farfalla (P2) >>> Success!
- gnut blocks Panda (P1) >>> Success! >>> Panda cannot act
- SonOfDaws doesn’t submit action


Mafia:

- James Rye KILLS Demonspeed (P3) >>> Success!
- Jammin blocks Farfalla (P1) >>> Success!


Third Party:

- Panda shapeshifts Xadyu (P3) >>> Fails! due to Block (Prostitute)



NIGHT 2

Town:

- CrescentJinx recruits Asako (P3) >>> coinflip due to SS attack (P3) >>> loses >>> Fails!
- Farfalla investigates Demonspeed (P2) >>> Success! Dies tho :emobirb
- Asako investigates Demonspeed (P2) >>> Success! >>> Demon was Spy
- Gryffindor checks Demonspeed (P2) >>> Success! >>> Gets Demon’s target in N1
- DD protects Farfalla (P2) >>> coinflip for insanity >>> Tails (Kills)(P3) >>> Success!
- Holt protects gnut (P2) >>> Success!
- gnut blocks Organizized (P1) >>> Success!
- SonOfDaws defuses Gryffindor (P2) >>> Success! >>> Gryff wasn’t Bomb tho


Mafia:

- Jammin KILLS Farfalla (P3) >>> Success!


Third Party:

- Panda shapeshifts CrescentJinx (P3) >>> Success! >>> Crescent is now an Illusion



DAY 3

- Organizized shoots digitaldude >>> Success!



NIGHT 3

Town:

- Asako investigates Farfalla (P2) >>> Success! >>> Farf was Investigator (SuperMason)
- Gryffindor checks DD (P2) >>> Success! >>> Gets DD’s target in N2
- Holt protects Crescent Jinx (P2) >>> Success! >>> The Illusion is shattered!
- gnut blocks Panda (P1) >>> Success! >>> Panda cannot act tonight (my goodness gnut...) :blushbirb


Third Party:

- Panda shapeshifts gnut (P3) >>> Fails! due to Block (Prostitute)



NIGHT 4

Town:

- Asako investigates Xadyu (P2) >>> Success! >>> Xadyu was Time Bomb
- Gryffindor checks Farfalla (P2) >>> Success! >>> gets Farf’s target in N2
- Holt protects Asako (P2) >>> Success!
- gnut blocks Panda (P1) >>> Success! >>> Panda won’t be able to walk after this


Third Party:

- Panda shapeshifts Holt (P3) >>> Fails! due to Block (Prostitute)
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,657
Gender
Female
Country
China
I doubt there's a naive but I'm sure the hosts accounted for them being killed or recruited
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,328
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Something I've been thinking about, if James was a strongman, he could literally go for anyone. James never hides his intention of killing good players when he can, but he definitely had a lot of options. Did Farf do anything to stand out and potentially make herself a target? I wasn't here enough but from my skims I don't think so.

Also, if we are assuming Jammin and DD are legit and 1 is naive, the other insane (thus leading to kill), then mafia got blocked last night. Or at least the mafia targeted farf and the insane was on kill not save....
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,850
Reaction score
23,520
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
What?! Three doctors? All of them coming out in the open on day 3? No way.

Let me get this straight. I screwed up. Forgot about the strongman role, jumped the gun, and came out as doctor because I don't think it matter anymore. Then Digital Dude comes out and does the same thing.. I guess. But claims he didn't target anybody N1 because... he forgot.

Now Holt comes flying in off the top rope claiming doctor because...

I can't even begin to understand the thought process here. When I screwed up and admitted to being doctor apparently it looked fashionable because now everybody is doing it.:fail

Votekill Holt just on general principle!
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Wish Orgz would smoke a bish...would really give me some sway.
But the more he stalls....:hmm. :hmm :hmm
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Nothing Gracie.


Yalls gets nothing til its needed.
:cookiearf
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,328
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
What?! Three doctors? All of them coming out in the open on day 3? No way.

Let me get this straight. I screwed up. Forgot about the strongman role, jumped the gun, and came out as doctor because I don't think it matter anymore. Then Digital Dude comes out and does the same thing.. I guess. But claims he didn't target anybody N1 because... he forgot.

Now Holt comes flying in off the top rope claiming doctor because...

I can't even begin to understand the thought process here. When I screwed up and admitted to being doctor apparently it looked fashionable because now everybody is doing it.:fail

Votekill Holt just on general principle!
LMAO! What?! Dude I hinted at this already when I posted earlier. I already planned to reveal earlier after questioning you guys or keep it hidden if there was no need. I was out all day, just returned and I was reading up on posts. I saw people even ask for any other docs to come out too. Whatever sympathy I might have had for you just flew right out the window :eyeroll
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,850
Reaction score
23,520
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
LMAO! What?! Dude I hinted at this already when I posted earlier. I already planned to reveal earlier after questioning you guys or keep it hidden if there was no need. I was out all day, just returned and I was reading up on posts. I saw people even ask for any other docs to come out too. Whatever sympathy I might have had for you just flew right out the window :eyeroll
I don't want sympathy I want this mess cleaned up! Why would you come out as Doctor? Even if you were a doctor? It's just going to get you killed. One way or another. We definitely don't have enough protection roles to cover this mess.

With Digital Dude and me it's simple. You kill one and investigate the other. Tomorrow everybody knows what's what. The whole thing gets sorted out. You coming in just confuses things. And for what? Why Holt? That's what I want to know. Why?
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,328
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I don't want sympathy I want this mess cleaned up! Why would you come out as Doctor? Even if you were a doctor? It's just going to get you killed. One way or another. We definitely don't have enough protection roles to cover this mess.

With Digital Dude and me it's simple. You kill one and investigate the other. Tomorrow everybody knows what's what. The whole thing gets sorted out. You coming in just confuses things. And for what? Why Holt? That's what I want to know. Why?
🤦‍♂️
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
I think my vote is already decide at this point.

However, with this whole triple doc situation, it is possible that a mafia member was able to figure out that a doctor was present and decided to claim it before the real doc could themselves. With that in mind, discerning whether mafia were able to guess doctor based on hints and kill attempt results matters a great deal here.

So, if anyone has a list of those hints or quotes, then that would be great.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Lambu at the moment be like “I want to go to bed but...”

Elusia be getting up like “I want to go to school but...”

I think my vote is already decide at this point.
But you haven't voted yet.

So, if anyone has a list of those hints or quotes, then that would be great.
I have one but not where can get it at the moment + need to update it with the new stuff. Will in bit.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I think my vote is already decide at this point.

However, with this whole triple doc situation, it is possible that a mafia member was able to figure out that a doctor was present and decided to claim it before the real doc could themselves. With that in mind, discerning whether mafia were able to guess doctor based on hints and kill attempt results matters a great deal here.

So, if anyone has a list of those hints or quotes, then that would be great.
Doctor for mafia was a possible role on game...kinda easy to predict there was some kinda doc:cookiestare
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Oh Jammin,the struggle you put up almost makes me feel bad about the sacrifice i'm making. :emobirb
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

in this game*
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
@Farfalla, hope you caught up.
Xp


Just saying 3docs on her in 2 nites...must be good.
But still gets the axe....wtf
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

i wanna know what she did to draw so much attention???
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top