Games Mafia Game 74 - Akagami no Shirayukihime X Akatsuki no Yona Crossover - Postgame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Votecount Day 5

8/9


Jung-gi / Copy Panda >>>> 5x (Seraph, gnut, Holt, Organizized, Gryffindor)

Shirayuki / Gryffindor >>>> 2x (Asako, Vandred)

Yona / gnut >>>> 1x (penalty vote)

Kiki / Seraph >>>> 1x (SonOfDaws)

It's time for the big reveal! What's the result of today's lynch? Well.....


Third Party

Wait.... then that means...


Townie


Townie


Townie


Townie



Townie


Townie


Townie

----------------o----------------

The colorful townies win! Thanks for playing everyone!


:confetti
:confetti
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Role List

- @Gryffindor as Shirayuki | Spirit Medium | >>>> Winner!
- @SonOfDaws as Zen | Bomb Defusing Townie | >>>> Winner!
- @Xadyu as Mitsuhide | Time Bomb | >>>> Lynched D4
- @Seraph as Kiki | Restless Spirit (Traitor) | >>>> Loser!
- @Jammin as Obi | Mafia Escort | >>>> Lynched D3
- @Asako as Ryuu | Investigator (SuperMason) | >>>> Winner!
- @Vandred as Prince Raj | Sleeper (SuperMason) | >>>> Winner!
- @gnut as Yona | Prostitute | >>>> Winner!
- @goodboy_lawlett as Kija | Mafia Janitor | >>>> Died D1
- @Demonspeed as Shin-ah | Spy | >>>> Killed N1
- @Crescent Jinx as Son Hak | Recruiting Mason | >>>> Killed N3
- @Organizized as Jaeha | Daytime Vigilante | >>>> Winner!
- @Farfalla as Zeno | Investigator (SuperMason) | >>>> Died N2
- @digitaldude as Yoon | Insane Doctor | >>>> Daykilled D3
- @Copy Panda as Joon-gi | Shapeshifter | >>>> Lynched D5
- @GrySun as Lili | Mafia Bomb | >>>> Lynched D1
- @James Rye as Tae-jun | Mafia Doctor | >>>>Lynched D2
- @Holt as Abi | Sane Doctor | >>>> Winner!

 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Well, here are the Night Actions

NIGHT 1

Town:

- Crescent Jinx recruits Vandred (P3) >>> Success! >>> Vandred joins Mason Group
- Demonspeed spies on Crescent Jinx (P2) >>> Success! >>> Dies tho :emobirb
- Farfalla investigates Lawlett (P2) >>> Fails! due to Block (M.Escort)
- Asako investigates Lawlett (P2) >>> Success! >>> Lawl was M. Janitor
- Gryffindor checks Lawlett (P2) >>> Success!
- DD doesn’t submit action
- Holt protects Farfalla (P2) >>> Success!
- gnut blocks Panda (P1) >>> Success! >>> Panda cannot act
- SonOfDaws doesn’t submit action


Mafia:

- James Rye KILLS Demonspeed (P3) >>> Success!
- Jammin blocks Farfalla (P1) >>> Success!


Third Party:

- Panda shapeshifts Xadyu (P3) >>> Fails! due to Block (Prostitute)



NIGHT 2

Town:

- CrescentJinx recruits Asako (P3) >>> coinflip due to SS attack (P3) >>> loses >>> Fails!
- Farfalla investigates Demonspeed (P2) >>> Success! Dies tho :emobirb
- Asako investigates Demonspeed (P2) >>> Success! >>> Demon was Spy
- Gryffindor checks Demonspeed (P2) >>> Success! >>> Gets Demon’s target in N1
- DD protects Farfalla (P2) >>> coinflip for insanity >>> Tails (Kills)(P3) >>> Success!
- Holt protects gnut (P2) >>> Success!
- gnut blocks Organizized (P1) >>> Success!
- SonOfDaws defuses Gryffindor (P2) >>> Success! >>> Gryff wasn’t Bomb tho


Mafia:

- Jammin KILLS Farfalla (P3) >>> Success!


Third Party:

- Panda shapeshifts CrescentJinx (P3) >>> Success! >>> Crescent is now an Illusion



DAY 3

- Organizized shoots digitaldude >>> Success!



NIGHT 3

Town:

- Asako investigates Farfalla (P2) >>> Success! >>> Farf was Investigator (SuperMason)
- Gryffindor checks DD (P2) >>> Success! >>> Gets DD’s target in N2
- Holt protects Crescent Jinx (P2) >>> Success! >>> The Illusion is shattered!
- gnut blocks Panda (P1) >>> Success! >>> Panda cannot act tonight (my goodness gnut...) :blushbirb


Third Party:

- Panda shapeshifts gnut (P3) >>> Fails! due to Block (Prostitute)



NIGHT 4

Town:

- Asako investigates Xadyu (P2) >>> Success! >>> Xadyu was Time Bomb
- Gryffindor checks Farfalla (P2) >>> Success! >>> gets Farf’s target in N2
- Holt protects Asako (P2) >>> Success!
- gnut blocks Panda (P1) >>> Success! >>> Panda won’t be able to walk after this


Third Party:

- Panda shapeshifts Holt (P3) >>> Fails! due to Block (Prostitute)
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
I can be confirmed by next DP you know?
Because you claimed to know the role of a mafia? Yeah right, 100% confirmation right there. And even I could have guessed James' role would be Mafia Doc.

Besides, if you were Apprentice it would have taken you two nights to learn Asako's role, because she asked to be recruited on D2, not D1. But as I said, nice try :nerd
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I did claim an actual role though.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
@Xadyu, would you kindly explain exactly what you mean as well? Votes are all over the place at the moment.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Lynching me is a waste of a lynch btw. because i never got recruited. I can't kill at night. Just saying but one of the people on me is a TP.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,645
Gender
Female
Country
China
Because you claimed to know the role of a mafia? Yeah right, 100% confirmation right there. And even I could have guessed James' role would be Mafia Doc.

Besides, if you were Apprentice it would have taken you two nights to learn Asako's role, because she asked to be recruited on D2, not D1. But as I said, nice try :nerd
I stole her role by N2. I even said it was risky to use? And besides, I went through trouble, you might well be the mentor to Jinx' mentee? You haven't claimed a role yet.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Well I guess van said what I was going to say, I only said I was happy being recruited in day 2 so you couldn't have enough time to learn form me unless you started before
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,645
Gender
Female
Country
China
I did claim an actual role though.
Actually you did yeah, I forgot :feelsbadman
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Well I guess van said what I was going to say, I only said I was happy being recruited in day 2 so you couldn't have enough time to learn form me unless you started before
I was afk'ish the first two days. On N1 I targeted you, by D2 I hadn't died yet so I stole your role.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Then let me change the question why didn't you claim before lambu confirmed that mason secondary roles won't show up if you were so sure I was confirmed, you could have easily confirmed yourself
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
This a good question though - Holt, Asako and gnut are looking like those with the most normal claims out of the rest of them...


I stole her role by N2. I even said it was risky to use? And besides, I went through trouble, you might well be the mentor to Jinx' mentee? You haven't claimed a role yet.
I was afk'ish the first two days. On N1 I targeted you, by D2 I hadn't died yet so I stole your role.
Sure, so you decided you should learn a role that someone wanted to lose. Makes a lot of sense... And you even mixed up the name of your role with another. Panda come on...

Why James even? Who cared about what precise mafia role he was? Why not investigate the person who had a new colour, namely DD?
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,645
Gender
Female
Country
China
Because you claimed to know the role of a mafia? Yeah right, 100% confirmation right there. And even I could have guessed James' role would be Mafia Doc.

Besides, if you were Apprentice it would have taken you two nights to learn Asako's role, because she asked to be recruited on D2, not D1. But as I said, nice try :nerd
James' role could have been anything, you know? Considering the circumstances, Gry would have tried to die anyway.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Then let me change the question why didn't you claim before lambu confirmed that mason secondary roles won't show up if you were so sure I was confirmed, you could have easily confirmed yourself
Because I wasn't home

This a good question though - Holt, Asako and gnut are looking like those with the most normal claims out of the rest of them...

Sure, so you decided you should learn a role that someone wanted to lose. Makes a lot of sense... And you even mixed up the name of your role with another. Panda come on...

Why James even? Who cared about what precise mafia role he was? Why not investigate the person who had a new colour, namely DD?
Autocorrect, please. And yeah, I didn't want to die in the process. If she wanted to be recruited, i.e. draw that kind of attention to herself, it's unlikely she'd be mafia.

Because I thought he was doc? Since Jammy was killed a purple, I just accepted yellow means det. I picked James over Hyung to avoid this situation :crying
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
James' role could have been anything, you know? Considering the circumstances, Gry would have tried to die anyway.
Thought you meant Jammin actually, but the substance doesn't change much.


Autocorrect, please. And yeah, I didn't want to die in the process. If she wanted to be recruited, i.e. draw that kind of attention to herself, it's unlikely she'd be mafia.

Because I thought he was doc? Since Jammy was killed a purple, I just accepted yellow means det. I picked James over Hyung to avoid this situation :crying
Then why not learn from Cres? You could have even become a second Recruiter, double the confirmation potential. But you thought it would be better to confirm yourself only, since Asako would be confirmed by Cres already, while learning a role that was potentially going to be useless?

And then you picked a mafia to corroborate the claim that you're not mafia. Surely you see the holes in that reasoning...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Not sure if you're saying autocorrect changed "apprentice" to "pirate" either x)
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I just accepted yellow means det.
*Doc?
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,645
Gender
Female
Country
China
Because I still reserve the possibility that you and your sweetheart were meming around and are TP. We don't know what Cres' colours mean and you were l u c k i l y her only recruit.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

At that point in time, at least

Thought you meant Jammin actually, but the substance doesn't change much.

Then why not learn from Cres? You could have even become a second Recruiter, double the confirmation potential. But you thought it would be better to confirm yourself only, since Asako would be confirmed by Cres already, while learning a role that was potentially going to be useless?

And then you picked a mafia to corroborate the claim that you're not mafia. Surely you see the holes in that reasoning...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Not sure if you're saying autocorrect changed "apprentice" to "pirate" either x)
--- Double Post Merged, ---


*Doc?
apprentice to pirate, and yeah doc smh
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I had a long day, don't fuck me up over some typos made on the phone ç.ç

Btw even if I did trust you/Jinxie at that point, I still wouldn't steal a role that puts me at death risk every time I use it
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Ugh I've got zero time rn as I need to put kids to sleep but basically..

@SonOfDaws you were Bomb Defuser? Did you defuse a bomb? Or does one lose the role when trying to defuse a non-Bomb..?

On a related note, only thing I can think of Xadyu claiming is Time Bomb, but I fail to see how "everything will be alright" if he blows up.

Panda's claim is shady but not more shady than Seraph's. Don't know who I distrust more tbh.

Greg could definitely be Prostitute, I buy it. He's sexy enough.

@Vandred did you say what your previous role was yet?
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,645
Gender
Female
Country
China
I mean, the idea is I could have accidentally learnt from a mason and joined their group, potentially like the super masons did, or kill myself targeting a mafia or TP

I hinted ahead of time, I took the role of someone I definitely thought was town and targeted someone Asachan didn't and found out a new role. I took risks, confirmed Asa chan and produced a result she can check :hmph
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I'm sure Sera is the remaining mafia and the last mafia is like Gryff, Xad or Daws, who have no claim or an one
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
You know let's keep panda alive, and @Holt protect me so I can confirm him tomorrow if we get the same result on I SAY james if seraph turn out to be town BUT if seraph appear as mafia then we check him
@Copy Panda
doc protection protects form SS illusion right ??
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Because I still reserve the possibility that you and your sweetheart were meming around and are TP. We don't know what Cres' colours mean and you were l u c k i l y her only recruit.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

At that point in time, at least
At that point in time you didn't know what her colours meant? :fan Gotta say, if this is a townie play with an uncharacteristically low amount of effort put into it, the scum must be having a blast at the moment.

And I already explained how the Mentor/Mentee idea with Cres and me doesn't make a lot of sense if you trust Asako to be legit. Even less so if you're confirming both Super Mason and Mafia Doc are the new roles in testing, meaning Sub Teacher isn't present.


I mean, the idea is I could have accidentally learnt from a mason and joined their group, potentially like the super masons did, or kill myself targeting a mafia or TP

I hinted ahead of time, I took the role of someone I definitely thought was town and targeted someone Asachan didn't and found out a new role. I took risks, confirmed Asa chan and produced a result she can check :hmph
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I'm sure Sera is the remaining mafia and the last mafia is like Gryff, Xad or Daws, who have no claim or an one
But what made you think Asako would make for a good target on D1 is the question. She did nothing to appear as town, if anything she refused to vote for either Gry or James.


At this point I'd much rather everyone came out with their roles already, there's very little to hide anymore.


@Vandred did you say what your previous role was yet?
Not yet, but if you want a bit more chaos, I can do that before the day is over :derp
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
You're wasting time and votes on me,the Mafia is done. Find the TP,unless it's a Lover and is going to die automatically when Night falls.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

This whole me having to die thing is set up by a/the TP most likely. A non recruited Traitor with a Restless Spirit main role is of no concern at this point in the game,as he has no Night kill. Proof of that should be the likelihood of an Insane Doc and the amount of Night kills this far.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
And @Gryffindor you also claim
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Well honestly speaking I kinda distrust daws more than seraph :/
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I wish the phrase was longer
--- Double Post Merged, ---

And man what an uncooperative players to who yet to claim :/
There only one scum left probably so why help him by not claiming, you're basically helping the scum get away and win :/
Expect you van, you're confirmed already so take your time
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
You know let's keep panda alive, and @Holt protect me so I can confirm him tomorrow if we get the same result on I SAY james if seraph turn out to be town BUT if seraph appear as mafia then we check him
@Copy Panda
doc protection protects form SS illusion right ??
But how would Panda knowing a mafia's role confirm him as town? If he was mafia with them, he'd obviously know their roles x) You'd need to target a player with unknown role and allegiance to be (closer to) 100% sure. The only thing that's making be me doubt his dishonesty is that five mafias (including Bomb and Doc) + a Traitor + a SS is kind of a lot for a game like this. Especially considering the amount of meme town roles we seem to have.

Doc protection would work, yes. *If* Holt isn't already an illusion himself (and he's legit, and he's not Insane or Naive), of course.


Well honestly speaking I kinda distrust daws more than seraph :/
Daws' claim had the issue of BD being a heck of a hard role to play in this game, especially with no Dets apparently being around. Not sure if Xad is Time Bomb, which would lend more credence to Daws' claim.

Had no idea wtf @Xadyu was claiming if not Mafia Lover or Time Bomb though, so whatever.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top