I should have gone to Shiratorizawa.

Tippy toes

  • Slap mosquitoes

  • Touch da nose

  • I'd like a pause


Results are only viewable after voting.

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Went almost every summer to the south of Brazil (Florianópolis) but haven't been there for a couple of years.
Two years ago went to Spain and Lisbon, my first and only time leaving the continent. :lmao Have you been in a south american country besides Brazil?
Nope Brazil only. Never even thought I‘d go to south america of all places. I would‘ve loved to see Argentina if only for people saying their meat is even better than the Brazilian one, and wanting to see who‘s right.

I assume Spain and Portugal because they speak your language there? At least I know of decent flight options between Portugal and Brazil, and always gotta go to Portugal first before going to Brazil when I visit.
 

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
2,270
Reaction score
21,075
Age
28
Gender
Female
Country
Argentina
Nope Brazil only. Never even thought I‘d go to south america of all places. I would‘ve loved to see Argentina if only for people saying their meat is even better than the Brazilian one, and wanting to see who‘s right.
Did you travel many cities in Brazil? I was going to Brasilia this year but in the end traveling again to the south.
Oh so that meat debate is still around? xD We have pretty good meat here but I can't compare, only had fish the times I went to Brazil since I barely eat it here.
I assume Spain and Portugal because they speak your language there? At least I know of decent flight options between Portugal and Brazil, and always gotta go to Portugal first before going to Brazil when I visit.
Kinda for that, yeah, and it was easier to manage money to travel there than other countries the family wanted to go (like Italy or Germany), still they were amazing places.
Taking flights here is quite a mess, had to Buenos Aires, then to Rome in order to manage to go to Madrid :sweatdrop
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Did you travel many cities in Brazil? I was going to Brasilia this year but in the end traveling again to the south.
Oh so that meat debate is still around? xD We have pretty good meat here but I can't compare, only had fish the times I went to Brazil since I barely eat it here.
Only been in 2 cities, Recife and Maceio. And that because I can‘t fly to Maceio directly, that flight route doesn‘t exist so far. And not very interested in seeing the big cities like Rio, Sao Paulo etc. due to hearing of it being too dangerous for my taste.

Idk if the debate is still around, but us foreigners still think that to be some rivalry between the two countries for some reason.

Kinda for that, yeah, and it was easier to manage money to travel there than other cities the family wanted to go (like Italy or Germany), still they were amazing places.
Taking flights here is quite a mess, had to Buenos Aires, then to Rome in order to manage to go to Madrid.
Hm I guess your city isn’t big enough to have good connections? Like with Pom‘s city. But still weird you had to stop by Rome first, I‘d have thought they go directly between Spain and Argentina, the big cities at the very least.
 

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
2,270
Reaction score
21,075
Age
28
Gender
Female
Country
Argentina
Only been in 2 cities, Recife and Maceio. And that because I can‘t fly to Maceio directly, that flight route doesn‘t exist so far. And not very interested in seeing the big cities like Rio, Sao Paulo etc. due to hearing of it being too dangerous for my taste.

Idk if the debate is still around, but us foreigners still think that to be some rivalry between the two countries for some reason.
Ah I remember going to Maceio being a kid, barely remember it, but always wanted to come back.
Yeah, Rio is a city a where some friends went and always they came back saying how good it was, but how everything was so dangerous it was kinda annoying because you had to be careful if you wanted to walk around. Sao Paulo is a city I always liked more though, but it's far more difficult to go there.

Farf commented me that you guys did a meeting in Brazil, right? Which city was it? 🤔
Hm I guess your city isn’t big enough to have good connections? Like with Pom‘s city. But still weird you had to stop by Rome first, I‘d have thought they go directly between Spain and Argentina, the big cities at the very least.
Hahaha no, it's the third biggest city in Argentina but not enough to have good connections with other places, our airport is barely used.
We went with a kinda cheap airline and it only stopped in Rome if you wanted to go to any place in Spain, Argentina makes things more expensive and difficult if you want to have a more practical way of traveling.
Still, if you want to fly to any place in the world, everyone goes to the airport in Buenos Aires, so you always have to travel inside here first.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Ah I remember going to Maceio being a kid, barely remember it, but always wanted to come back.
Yeah, Rio is a city a where some friends went and always they came back saying how good it was, but how everything was so dangerous it was kinda annoying because you had to be careful if you wanted to walk around. Sao Paulo is a city I always liked more though, but it's far more difficult to go there.

Farf commented me that you guys did a meeting in Brazil, right? Which city was it? 🤔
You were? Why, and why would you want to go back? Apart from being right at the ocean I‘m not sure whether it has other things that make it unique enough to visit instead of other cities.

I dodged didn‘t participate in the meeting, was in japan at the time. I visited a month after the meeting happened, so barely missed em eh?
But I know about the meeting. They all met in Recife(it‘s a good place to fly to if you plan going to Maceio, since the cities are close-ish), then were there a bit in Recife and someplace inbetween Recife and Maceio, then were in Maceio for the rest of their time. From what I heard they had fun.
 

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
2,270
Reaction score
21,075
Age
28
Gender
Female
Country
Argentina
You were? Why, and why would you want to go back? Apart from being right at the ocean I‘m not sure whether it has other things that make it unique enough to visit instead of other cities.
Was there being very little so I remember nothing from it xD guess I'm getting a little tired of always going to the same city, as much as I love it there in the south.
The beaches I usually went in Brazil didn't have that much of stunning or great cities but the sea made it worth it. :blush
I dodged didn‘t participate in the meeting, was in japan at the time. I visited a month after the meeting happened, so barely missed em eh?
But I know about the meeting. They all met in Recife(it‘s a good place to fly to if you plan going to Maceio, since the cities are close-ish), then were there a bit in Recife and someplace inbetween Recife and Maceio, then were in Maceio for the rest of their time. From what I heard they had fun.
Oh right you went to Japan, only once in your life? Did you only go to Tokyo? I bet it was amazing, no wonder you dodged it :lmao Recife always looked like a prettier place than Maceio to me, but as long as it's a MH meeting i'm sure it's fun anywhere.

By the way, how are you with the Detective Conan series? Only following the current anime?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Was there being very little so I remember nothing from it xD guess I'm getting a little tired of always going to the same city, as much as I love it there in the south.
The beaches I usually went in Brazil didn't have that much of stunning or great cities but the sea made it worth it. :blush
It‘s a cute town, but I think apart from the sea it doesn‘t have anything other or bigger brazilian cities wouldn‘t have. But then again depends on why you always go to the same city when you visit brazil. If it‘s related to relatives/friends being there then that‘s probably the best choice. Otherwise changing things up could be interesting.

Oh right you went to Japan, only once in your life? Did you only go to Tokyo? I bet it was amazing, no wonder you dodged it :lmao Recife always looked like a prettier place than Maceio to me, but as long as it's a MH meeting i'm sure it's fun anywhere.
That was the first time last year september, but by now I‘ve kinda been there 3 times :XD Tokyo and Okinawa. It definitely is amazing. Any plans of going once yourself? Argentinean people don‘t need a visa to go, making things easier than for brazilians.

I only ever landed in Recife then went by car to Maceio, or just go Recife for the airport back so I don‘t know much of the town. But I was told they got sharks in the water there... Not a fan of that.
Depends on whether you like the people going to the MH meeting, but with Farf alone most would be covered and gnut feeds you nice food, from what I‘m told.

By the way, how are you with the Detective Conan series? Only following the current anime?
Watched it very long ago as a kid with german dubs til ep 300 or so, while watching most movies yearly as they came out since(in japanese most of them).
In february started watching it with Pom from ep 1, and are now at ep 340. Watched 5 of the movies so far too. So still a long way to go both with movies and eps :edu You?
 

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
2,270
Reaction score
21,075
Age
28
Gender
Female
Country
Argentina
It‘s a cute town, but I think apart from the sea it doesn‘t have anything other or bigger brazilian cities wouldn‘t have. But then again depends on why you always go to the same city when you visit brazil. If it‘s related to relatives/friends being there then that‘s probably the best choice. Otherwise changing things up could be interesting.
Wish I had someone living there to find an excuse to go every year, but I guess my family is scared of the change lol.
Last time I went to the south, we went for New Year, and the sea was so contaminated there that everyone ended up getting sick in bed in the middle of new year xD but they still want to come back anyways, despite that memory.
That was the first time last year september, but by now I‘ve kinda been there 3 times :XD Tokyo and Okinawa. It definitely is amazing. Any plans of going once yourself? Argentinean people don‘t need a visa to go, making things easier than for brazilians.
You went three times? So jealous :XD Pom went once too, right?
I was planning to go together with a friend from high school who loves Japan too, but she wants us to wait to finish our careers.
The flights there are actually cheaper than to some other places, what kinda scares me is to speak there :sweatdrop did you speak in english?
I only ever landed in Recife then went by car to Maceio, or just go Recife for the airport back so I don‘t know much of the town. But I was told they got sharks in the water there... Not a fan of that.
Depends on whether you like the people going to the MH meeting, but with Farf alone most would be covered and gnut feeds you nice food, from what I‘m told.
Lmao the sea there sounds more dangerous every day. Always did the trips in brazil by roadtrip, that was from my favorite things to do.
I honestly never imagined myself in a MH meeting but there are some of us leavng all pretty near, might happen someday :lmao
Watched it very long ago as a kid with german dubs til ep 300 or so, while watching most movies yearly as they came out since(in japanese most of them).
In february started watching it with Pom from ep 1, and are now at ep 340. Watched 5 of the movies so far too. So still a long way to go both with movies and eps :edu You?
I remember it being on tv a lot but it was an anime I always avoided for some reason :Haha now it's from my favorite things.
So you guys are watching it in japanese now? Most people still prefer the english dub, but what I follow is the manga (more than 1,000 chapters now and still going, crazy) and watch the episodes sometimes, I do follow the movies a lot though, they have lots of hype (and they make like three of them every year).
Ah so you got to see Captured in Her Eyes and Countdown to Heaven? my two favorites :blush wish you guys catch up with the rest too, there are 24so far now.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Funny...when I researched Recife I had it in my head that we would be visiting the beaches there.
I seen that it was infamous for shark attacks...not just any shark but the signs had silhouettes of great white sharks lol.
I told Lala and she was like"fuk i didn't know that...we wont be going there!!!".

We did visit Porto de Galinhas...which was very enjoyable and beautiful.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Wish I had someone living there to find an excuse to go every year, but I guess my family is scared of the change lol.
Last time I went to the south, we went for New Year, and the sea was so contaminated there that everyone ended up getting sick in bed in the middle of new year xD but they still want to come back anyways, despite that memory.
Contaminated? Ugh.. I‘d not revisit the same place :XD

You went three times? So jealous :XD Pom went once too, right?
I was planning to go together with a friend from high school who loves Japan too, but she wants us to wait to finish our careers.
The flights there are actually cheaper than to some other places, what kinda scares me is to speak there :sweatdrop did you speak in english?
Pom went twice actually :XD As if I‘d go to japan without her. Good company makes good places even better.
You even have cheap flights? Meanwhile I didn‘t find a single good flight from Brazil. They all went to chicago or somewhere strange and it said they take 50+ hours... So can‘t go from Brazil, have to go germany first.

Lmao the sea there sounds more dangerous every day. Always did the trips in brazil by roadtrip, that was from my favorite things to do.
I honestly never imagined myself in a MH meeting but there are some of us leavng all pretty near, might happen someday :lmao
Me neither, but they‘re threatening with a germany meetup next year or so, which sounds hard to dodge. :ninja

I remember it being on tv a lot but it was an anime I always avoided for some reason :Haha now it's from my favorite things.
So you guys are watching it in japanese now? Most people still prefer the english dub, but what I follow is the manga (more than 1,000 chapters now and still going, crazy) and watch the episodes sometimes, I do follow the movies a lot though, they have lots of hype (and they make like three of them every year).
Ah so you got to see Captured in Her Eyes and Countdown to Heaven? my two favorites :blush wish you guys catch up with the rest too, there are 24so far now.
For me it was the contrary, I didn‘t want to miss any episode so even had parents record some episodes I couldn‘t watch while I was at school :sweatdrop

Yep in japanese with english subs. I don‘t even know how many are dubbed in english. Would prefer german dubs myself but those are certainly not all eps, and would be strange to have to change voices I was accustomed to, so better have it the same from the start.
3 every year? That doesn‘t sound right, afaik it‘s 1 movie each year.

I watched nearly all movies, we even watched the latest one in Tokyo the day it came out :gaw And it was a great movie. Will be catching up with Pom over time alongside the anime. But among the first 5 the Countdown to Heaven is our favorite.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

what kinda scares me is to speak there :sweatdrop did you speak in english?
Oh I missed this. I know a bit of japanese, on the A1 level(basics at best), so it was english speaking for the most part. Depending on your destination they may have more english speaking people or less/none. Tokyo has english speakers in many of the hotels and places to stay in, Okinawa had few to none english speakers, even the car rental was a nightmare of them not understanding us and it taking quite a while.

Then depending on the place. In stores you can be fine without talking, restaurants they usually know enough english for your questions(but is store dependant still) etc. I was a bit spooked about it at first too but it wasn't a big deal.
 

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
2,270
Reaction score
21,075
Age
28
Gender
Female
Country
Argentina
Funny...when I researched Recife I had it in my head that we would be visiting the beaches there.
I seen that it was infamous for shark attacks...not just any shark but the signs had silhouettes of great white sharks lol.
I told Lala and she was like"fuk i didn't know that...we wont be going there!!!".

We did visit Porto de Galinhas...which was very enjoyable and beautiful.
Oh I thought these were rumors and that people didn't care xD if I ever go I will just stare at the sea from far away-
Galinhas is amazing, was it near from where you guys were? I bet it was great :blush
Contaminated? Ugh.. I‘d not revisit the same place :XD
Right? Now imagine my fear of going back there while everyone who was sick acts like nothing happened xD.
Pom went twice actually :XD As if I‘d go to japan without her. Good company makes good places even better.
You even have cheap flights? Meanwhile I didn‘t find a single good flight from Brazil. They all went to chicago or somewhere strange and it said they take 50+ hours... So can‘t go from Brazil, have to go germany first.
Yeah indeed, I honestly tried to travel alone once but it wasn't the same as going with someone. I enjoyed it but it felt lonely and kinda boring at some point, so I always want a good company to travel with.
Kinda cheaper yes, though having money to spend there is more difficult :lmao I imagined Brazil to have easier ways to travel outside, here for what I heard you have direct flights to Japan, which is more expensive but I couldn't endure going to Chicago first for example, lol.
Oh I missed this. I know a bit of japanese, on the A1 level(basics at best), so it was english speaking for the most part. Depending on your destination they may have more english speaking people or less/none. Tokyo has english speakers in many of the hotels and places to stay in, Okinawa had few to none english speakers, even the car rental was a nightmare of them not understanding us and it taking quite a while.

Then depending on the place. In stores you can be fine without talking, restaurants they usually know enough english for your questions(but is store dependant still) etc. I was a bit spooked about it at first too but it wasn't a big deal.
I've heard that in Tokyo in general you can have it fine with english yeah. I know almost little of japanese except for some important words that might help in some ocassions my friend is pretty amazing with japanese which is why it would be a salvation if she comes too.
Usually when you travel the talking isn't big deal, but I remember in Lisbon and some cities in Spain (like Sevilla and Barcelona) that people there loved talking with you, when they found out you were a tourist, instead of being annoyed with you they just kept asking you questions or talking about their country, it was shocking but cute.
Me neither, but they‘re threatening with a germany meetup next year or so, which sounds hard to dodge. :ninja
Oh yes I've heard about doing one on Germany, be careful to dodge though they might put the meeting place at your house

For me it was the contrary, I didn‘t want to miss any episode so even had parents record some episodes I couldn‘t watch while I was at school :sweatdrop

Yep in japanese with english subs. I don‘t even know how many are dubbed in english. Would prefer german dubs myself but those are certainly not all eps, and would be strange to have to change voices I was accustomed to, so better have it the same from the start.
3 every year? That doesn‘t sound right, afaik it‘s 1 movie each year.

I watched nearly all movies, we even watched the latest one in Tokyo the day it came out :gaw And it was a great movie. Will be catching up with Pom over time alongside the anime. But among the first 5 the Countdown to Heaven is our favorite.
Hahahaa that happened to me but with other type of animes, like Inuyasha or Ranma.

I've honestly forget about some characters voices lmao, the movies keep me with most of them but I don't even remember how the police or the BO sound. It's great that you guys are watching every episode, some people that start the anime skip some cases just to go to the episodes with the main plot.
Sometimes it's two movies each year I think, but almost always everytime a movie is out to watch a new one is announced, I hope we get it to reach 30 movies :lmao

Watching it in Japan tbh :wtf so you watched the Makoto vs Kid one there? I bet it was a hype, still waiting to watch it here :XD Countdown to Heaven was great overall and also included the Black Organization, but that type of animation made it great for me too, still love that old anime style from Conan.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yeah...I would say Galinhas was about an hour away from Recife.
That's where I was renamed Pina Colada xD

@Farfalla
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,681
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I love the northeast shores '-' stunning beaches, all nearby. But maybe one day I can drag some of you like Greg to my homeland, so we can enjoy some beaches but also a cabin in the hills ❤ Not fun for Gry and Rev tho, since our differentials are the German and Italian culture around there xD

And hey, no sharks on my end '-'

If you change your mind, Rev c.c we got a meeting in Brasília this year. The Brazilians from MH will come here in November so we can trip to the waterfalls I visited with Bob.
 

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
2,270
Reaction score
21,075
Age
28
Gender
Female
Country
Argentina
I love the northeast shores '-' stunning beaches, all nearby. But maybe one day I can drag some of you like Greg to my homeland, so we can enjoy some beaches but also a cabin in the hills ❤ Not fun for Gry and Rev tho, since our differentials are the German and Italian culture around there xD

And hey, no sharks on my end '-'
Always wanted to visit them, I love the beaches at the south in Brazil but people have told me how different they are of the ones at the northeast.
Oh that's about when you told me it's full of germans around there? xD that actually makes things better though.
If you change your mind, Rev c.c we got a meeting in Brasília this year. The Brazilians from MH will come here in November so we can trip to the waterfalls I visited with Bob.
I totally remember the meeting! But problem also is that I travel in January, so I will be missing the meeting no matter what; I can still convince my family to go to Brasilia a few days, or just going me alone, because tbh I totally want to visit the waterfalls with you now.

I'm also going to stay in Buenos Aires at least a month in the holidays, so if you guys come here around that time let me know. :blush
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,681
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I think I'll only go to Argentina again in March :emocat but if you rly decide to come here, lemme know :zomg my cats will welcome you! And I can make you brigadeiros and caipirinha '-' I don't cook candy as often as Bia but the brigadeiro I should be able to deliver!
 

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
2,270
Reaction score
21,075
Age
28
Gender
Female
Country
Argentina
@Kiki here some random I took today, the pics don't make justice in how cute this park actually is, makes spring looks even better :blush




I think I'll only go to Argentina again in March :emocat but if you rly decide to come here, lemme know :zomg my cats will welcome you! And I can make you brigadeiros and caipirinha '-' I don't cook candy as often as Bia but the brigadeiro I should be able to deliver!
Cats :zomg I thought you had only one.
I'm trying to get a week to go there on my own! o/ hope there are good places to stay. Tbh if you guys go the the capital in march some day I can go for a little meeting, if you want of course :XD
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,964
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
@Kiki here some random I took today, the pics don't make justice in how cute this park actually is, makes spring looks even better :blush





Cats :zomg I thought you had only one.
I'm trying to get a week to go there on my own! o/ hope there are good places to stay. Tbh if you guys go the the capital in march some day I can go for a little meeting, if you want of course :XD
looks nice :wtf do yo like flowers revo? :3 if yes, what's your favorite? what season is your most favorite?
 

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
2,270
Reaction score
21,075
Age
28
Gender
Female
Country
Argentina
looks nice :wtf do yo like flowers revo? :3 if yes, what's your favorite? what season is your most favorite?
I do, though I know little about them. :XD
Jasmines and carnations are mostly my favorites, hydrangeas are great too. :blush
Usually I grow tired fast of the seasons but I would say it's Summer (an unpopular opinion around here lol), I find it more calm than winter, though Fall comes to a second favorite too.

What about you? Remember to spam here with pics of your plants when you have enough.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I've heard that in Tokyo in general you can have it fine with english yeah. I know almost little of japanese except for some important words that might help in some ocassions my friend is pretty amazing with japanese which is why it would be a salvation if she comes too.
Usually when you travel the talking isn't big deal, but I remember in Lisbon and some cities in Spain (like Sevilla and Barcelona) that people there loved talking with you, when they found out you were a tourist, instead of being annoyed with you they just kept asking you questions or talking about their country, it was shocking but cute.
See then nothing to worry about :p Your hotel can maybe even help by calling to reserve some restaurants or the like. Hotel and food are usually the main expenses, anything else depends on how many souvenirs you want to buy for yourself and others, and how well you resist the anime and game merchandise and arcade machines. Food you can totally just eat convenience store foods, they‘re tasty and cheap, though if you can afford a hotel you can probably also afford a more varied way of eating.

The people don‘t talk much there with you like in Spain, only if they know english or they see you can speak japanese, otherwise they‘ll be as polite and helpful as they can.

Oh yes I've heard about doing one on Germany, be careful to dodge though they might put the meeting place at your house
Perfect time to visit relatives then :ninja

Hahahaa that happened to me but with other type of animes, like Inuyasha or Ranma.

I've honestly forget about some characters voices lmao, the movies keep me with most of them but I don't even remember how the police or the BO sound. It's great that you guys are watching every episode, some people that start the anime skip some cases just to go to the episodes with the main plot.
Sometimes it's two movies each year I think, but almost always everytime a movie is out to watch a new one is announced, I hope we get it to reach 30 movies :lmao

Watching it in Japan tbh :wtf so you watched the Makoto vs Kid one there? I bet it was a hype, still waiting to watch it here :XD Countdown to Heaven was great overall and also included the Black Organization, but that type of animation made it great for me too, still love that old anime style from Conan.
I‘ve had it with some more too like YuGiOh and Digimon. But am the most into Conan nowadays unlike other childhood things, but to be fair it‘s the only thing still going like it is.

I thought of skipping some episodes that are irrelevant, but decided to watch it all since it‘s fun enough.
As for movies, it never is more than once a year. That‘s maybe only fo english localisation or for them to appear in cinemas, but in japan they consistently made a new Conan movie every year in april. Which is very impressive a tradition to keep up doing for 20+ years.
30? I say let‘s get to the 40s :hee

It was super hype watching it there, though I didn‘t understand all of it, since the movie is in japanese without subs :XD So maybe will rewatch with subs sometime.
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,964
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Did someone say Digimon!??!?!?!!??!

I do, though I know little about them. :XD
Jasmines and carnations are mostly my favorites, hydrangeas are great too. :blush
Usually I grow tired fast of the seasons but I would say it's Summer (an unpopular opinion around here lol), I find it more calm than winter, though Fall comes to a second favorite too.

What about you? Remember to spam here with pics of your plants when you have enough.
ah they are ones with nice smell :nod jasmines smell really nice. I havent smelled carnations and hydrangeas, but google says they smell good. do you have them in your garden?

ah summer is soon right? :)

lately I really like menzie's baby blue eyes (Nemophila menziesii) :nod I saved its pic back when I was in uni and got back to it after my friend posted status on WA about flowers haha. Back then I didnt know what species it was, and now I plan to plant them :zomg such destiny :D in Japan there's a park that has a field of baby blue eyes too. The park name is Hitachi Seaside Park



so beautiful, peaceful, relaxing, and calm :uguu

Remember to spam here with pics of your plants when you have enough.
ofc I will! :nod
 
Top