- Joined
- Mar 2, 2012
- Messages
- 1,055
- Reaction score
- 1,217
- Country
-
Good. Now let's see how long it takes before they end it.And we're back! Hallelujah.
Anyway, dunno if anyone cares, but Dear Sacchan has officially bombed. Looking on Amazon, it's presale ranking is in the 40000s, at a point where series selling 10-30k are in the 3000 range.
(I actually have no idea how long bombing series are allowed to continue on Jump+.)
That's setting the bar pretty low, isn't it? It would be a total embarrassment if Kishimoto couldn't do better than a near-instant flop.On the other side, the position of pre-orders for Samurai 8 Volumue 1 is much better than the postion of pre-orders for Yui Kamio Volume 1. So, the sales will be likely better too.
Isn't this pretty common for long-running series that stay on the same topic? I can sort of see why people would get bored after the tenth game.Tbh, at this point I think the anime will only stall the decline. The sales won't go back up again, IMO