- Joined
- Apr 7, 2015
- Messages
- 803
- Reaction score
- 519
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Great first ranking for Yozakura.
Cool to see Chainsawman getting a cover.
Cool to see Chainsawman getting a cover.
Making him post only a chapter, even if counted as 15.1, only in the main magazine and that should also be published in Jump+, definitely rises my 'Transfer Alarm'.It's a 200 iq plays by Nak, testing to see if Tatsuya Endo can do a weekly schedule, then gives him a one way ticket to WSJ.![]()
Being 5th out of 15 (discounting CPs) isn't in the middle even. Though yes, no OP but still.
Kimetsu
Haikyuu
Dr. Stone
Black Clover
Yozakura
Neverland
We Never Learn
Yuuna
Chainsaw
Act-Age
Yui Kamio
Samurai 8
Taisei
Tokyo
Beast
My mistake. That's even better then, I love the series so far so seeing it being placed high feels great.Ahhh top 5 for Yozakura!!! I knew it, that first chapter was too good to not be well received, but after Saiyuki and Kamio Yui i learned to wait and see for the next weeks
Chainsaw Man getting a cover and lead cp, taking in count that the first anniversary is quite close, the manga will be getting another one soon, and again just one manga getting a color page after the lead cp, SJ acting like they don't have other series to give one lol
Kamio Yui is really trying to get out of the bottom lol
Its 5th
True, this is good but Japan still has a chance to let us down.Ahhh top 5 for Yozakura!!! I knew it, that first chapter was too good to not be well received, but after Saiyuki and Kamio Yui i learned to wait and see for the next weeks
It barely reached the top 5. I'm positively surprised tbh, I am really enjoying the manga. I hope it can keep up with the good positions.As the new poll is up, here is the results of the former poll so we can see if we got it right by the time the TOC comes out
![]()
![]()
nah it's mostly a joke since he did it before (8.5), 33 pagesMaking him post only a chapter, even if counted as 15.1, only in the main magazine and that should also be published in Jump+, definitely rises my 'Transfer Alarm'.
No. In #47 will have two chapters for a total of 34 pages.Mitama Secureity getting 34 pages two consecutive issues? looks like is being well received too, which isn't a surprise to me.
Second time this year after 7 years of zero absences, wonder if it's everything okay with Furudate...#47 :
Haikyu (Absent)
Wasn't counted as an official chapter tho. I mean, it's the only chapter coming out on that day, hence being also published on Jump+. Previous extra chapter wasn't iirc.nah it's mostly a joke since he did it before (8.5), 33 pages
Wasnt last time because he went to Brazil for research purposes?Second time this year after 7 years of zero absences, wonder if it's everything okay with Furudate...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Really? i didn't knew about this lolWasnt last time because he went to Brazil for research purposes?
Edit. lol
Whaat?? I did not see that coming.We have a "jump in time" of several years at the end of the chapter. We find Hinata, which we see from behind, riding a bike in Brazil.
試合終了後集まる烏のメンバー
泣いたり、「俺はこの烏野で上に行きたかったです」話したり、先生が監督でよかったと伝えたりしている。
監督「君たちの何もここで終わらない。これからもなんだってできる!!」
そして皆んなで飯の時間
日向は別室で寝ているところに食事を持ってきてもらっている
食堂で和気あいあいと食事する皆んなと涙ボロボロ流しながら飯を食う日向
そして卒業式
礼を言う部員、笑顔でサヨナラをする三年生
数年後
そこにはブラジルでチャリに乗っている日向の後ろ姿
次号休載
Yeah, he had an interview with a few beach volleyball players.Wasnt last time because he went to Brazil for research purposes?
Edit. lol
And Yui as well.I'm still half asleep so dunno what is getting me more shocked:
-Chainsawman getting next cover (I thought it was going to get one in December for 1st year anniversary, so now it surprises me even more)
-Yozakura ranking 4th (still, let's see how it ranks in next chapters. Saiyuki and Bozebeats also ranked well in chapter 1 then quickly dropped).
JKK and AA both got covers already.5 is decent, but from experience I never trust first week result.
Also iirc did csm just get cover page before jjk and aa?