- Joined
- Dec 20, 2018
- Messages
- 50
- Reaction score
- 12
- Age
- 30
- Country
-
This is out of topic but i want to ask, what is the BLEACH news in the wsj 46 issue??
Brave soul related probablyThis is out of topic but i want to ask, what is the BLEACH news in the wsj 46 issue??
how? Neither character are in the same position. Taiyo isn't protecting her (forget her name) while Tanjiro is protecting Nezuko. Male/Female characters are swapped, Nezuko grasping onto Tanjiro while Yozakura girl almost looks like she's trying to bat Taiyo's hand away. Aside from guy and girl both looking at viewer and guy holding weapon they look almost nothing alike.![]()
Just realized this cover is basically a 1:1 copy of Kimetsu's first volume. While creatively bankrupt I guess it's still a smart decision to go off of what is already proven and true.
![]()
These covers aren’t similar enough to say that Mission stole from Kimetsu. That composition and posing isn’t SO unique that it isn’t reasonable to assume multiple ppl just came up with a similar layout![]()
Just realized this cover is basically a 1:1 copy of Kimetsu's first volume. While creatively bankrupt I guess it's still a smart decision to go off of what is already proven and true.
![]()
I know it's official art, but do you know where it's from? Promo art?Male character baring main weapon while embracing female character, both with menacing stares.
Isn't it just the magazine coverI know it's official art, but do you know where it's from? Promo art?
Also, the more I stare at those fingers, the more they creep me out.
Slightly different.Isn't it just the magazine cover
So would you say act-age volume 1 is 1:1 Kaguya Love is War volume 1? Both feature a sole shot of the main heroine, bust up, staring at the viewer with a similar expression stylized, and a fairly minimal background (Kaguya has varying tones of red while AA is just white)Male character baring main weapon while embracing female character, both with menacing stares.
I am not denying it,but look at TPN for example,it's first arc that the first season covered is uniformly consIdered much better than the first cour of Kimetsu,the adaptation wasn't definitely as great as Ufotable and cut some of the important monologues.Obviously its my opinion, pal. You're right they are two different manga but what I mean is what both fanbases reads/watches the series for (i.e romance/cutesy/comedy material). Its the same reason as people wanting a completely different shonen to be animated by the same staff that worked on another shonen.
Not what I meant but that reach lmao. It wouldnt surprise me if Pierrot gets it sadly.
I know. I find it more so with those fanbases which makes sense given how popular it is. Yes, you see with every popular shonen but with SxF/Kaguya its a different breed of obnoxious.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You proved my point lol...a talented staff can only do so much, you need a good source material. Clearly Kimetsu's source material helped a lot so not all the credit should go to Ufo.
It's BECAUSE TPN was already big before the anime that the boost wasn't considerable. KNY's peak before the anime was half of what TPN's was. Meaning a boost to the current level meant more backlog sales which is basically the reason we are debating about whether or not it can beat OP.I am not denying it,but look at TPN for example,it's first arc that the first season covered is uniformly consIdered much better than the first cour of Kimetsu,the adaptation wasn't definitely as great as Ufotable and cut some of the important monologues.
The manga did receive a huge boost after the anime aired but correct me if I am wrong but it didn't reach a level where we were discussing if TPN could displace OP from the first position like we are discussing with Kimetsu now.
Especially considering the fact TPN was selling much more than Kimetsu before both of their anime aired.
So in my opinion Ufotable did have a major role in the boost.
That's a dumb comparison there's a lot of manga volumes that share similar covers for example my hero volume 20 and naruto volume 37![]()
Just realized this cover is basically a 1:1 copy of Kimetsu's first volume. While creatively bankrupt I guess it's still a smart decision to go off of what is already proven and true.
![]()
Haikyuu: Japan repeat Munich miracle!!!! Host country takes the gold!!!Haruichi Furudate (2013)
"In 7 years, Haikyu!! Japan Olympic arc!!...I'll do it (maybe)"
Looks like he's going through with it![]()

