I should have gone to Shiratorizawa. | Page 25 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

I should have gone to Shiratorizawa.

Tippy toes

• Slap mosquitoes

• Touch da nose

• I'd like a pause

Results are only viewable after voting.

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
See then nothing to worry about :p Your hotel can maybe even help by calling to reserve some restaurants or the like. Hotel and food are usually the main expenses, anything else depends on how many souvenirs you want to buy for yourself and others, and how well you resist the anime and game merchandise and arcade machines. Food you can totally just eat convenience store foods, they‘re tasty and cheap, though if you can afford a hotel you can probably also afford a more varied way of eating.

The people don‘t talk much there with you like in Spain, only if they know english or they see you can speak japanese, otherwise they‘ll be as polite and helpful as they can.
Just came back from a little trip to a city from here, I didn't have a great time like I expected and thought to travel to another place and follow your steps :XD
Convenience stores are always the best and fast solution for food in trips, I barely eat in restaurants when I go somewhere.
Perfect time to visit relatives then :ninja
So tsundere

I‘ve had it with some more too like YuGiOh and Digimon. But am the most into Conan nowadays unlike other childhood things, but to be fair it‘s the only thing still going like it is.

I thought of skipping some episodes that are irrelevant, but decided to watch it all since it‘s fun enough.
As for movies, it never is more than once a year. That‘s maybe only fo english localisation or for them to appear in cinemas, but in japan they consistently made a new Conan movie every year in april. Which is very impressive a tradition to keep up doing for 20+ years.
30? I say let‘s get to the 40s :hee

It was super hype watching it there, though I didn‘t understand all of it, since the movie is in japanese without subs :XD So maybe will rewatch with subs sometime.
Aoyama loves his work so much, he's always the one who writes and helps with the movies, meanwhile managing to make more than 1000 chapters xD. Do you like Kaito Kid? His manga series is pretty good, and so are the anime adaptations. Kid was actually first before the Detective Conan, so he kept the manga in a hiatus for many years, when he drew a chapter for it last year everyone went hyped.

Oh so Conan is popular in Japan? Don't worry, I'm sure the author's main goal is to get to 50 movies at least :XD

Congrats for winning Best Pairing at the CA with Pom by the way!

gnut

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Sky-tan:hmph

Nii

First Shield
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Germany
revo how are you feeling about the latest Haikyuu chap? Sure didn't see that coming, it's a really huge step :XD I think it's a pretty interesting "development" at least, and I have faith the manga will continue to be great

That was the first time last year september, but by now I‘ve kinda been there 3 times :XD Tokyo and Okinawa. It definitely is amazing. Any plans of going once yourself? Argentinean people don‘t need a visa to go, making things easier than for brazilians.
wtf, you've been there 2 more times since last september? xD Talk about living the dream and not telling me :emobirb I demand a summary and pics, to make up for your sin