Kimetsu no Yaiba Chapter 180 Spoiler/Discussion Thread

Ace

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2016
Messages
180
Reaction score
283
Age
35
Country
Canada
I..iguro vs muzan.... I mean he can telepath but would he head to fetch nakime
If anyone faces him right now they dead, Iguro vs muzan...... I mean that just cruel. I mean I'm no fan of him but MAN. Why has his first fight been against Muzan the final antagonist? That of all things to me could be a low moment in this series if that happens, cause he should be introduced in earlier fights and not Muzan
 

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Without Tamayo there is no one to cure Nezuko, right? Do you think Yushiro might have learned from her?
Do you mean if the drug doesn't work? Because she's already taken it.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Without Tamayo there is no one to cure Nezuko, right? Do you think Yushiro might have learned from her?
She has already given her the medicine.

Tho how it will work is anyone guess
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Yo
Crazy call but

What if Muzan is defeated by drinking Nezukos blood?

-"you want to be immune to the sun guess what bitch I AM THE SUN" (Ironic end, she has BoS ideas, aka the dance, in her blood, is immune to the sun, has fire powers, is the sun of tanjiros life)
 

soushiee

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 17, 2019
Messages
8
Reaction score
2
Age
27
Country
Germany
Yo
Crazy call but

What if Muzan is defeated by drinking Nezukos blood?

-"you want to be immune to the sun guess what bitch I AM THE SUN" (Ironic end, she has BoS ideas, aka the dance, in her blood, is immune to the sun, has fire powers, is the sun of tanjiros life)
Another crazy idea:
We are all expecting Tanjiro to be the chosen one (like Yorichi), but what if it's Nezuko instead? What if Nezukos BoS is way more complete than Tanjiro's BoS and she kills Muzan after returning human thanks to Tamayo's medicine. Would be a plot twist ofc, but I mean I never thought Genya would die either.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,684
Reaction score
61,393
Gender
Male
Country
France
Do you mean if the drug doesn't work? Because she's already taken it.
She has already given her the medicine.

Tho how it will work is anyone guess
I had forgotten that she had taken it TBH. But did she say that it's supposed to be complete? Yes, it was if it doesn't work and more researches or samples are needed.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Muzan is about to slaughter a whole bunch of demon hunters. I expect they should retreat. Even if the remaining pillars had see-through world, mark and red sword I still don't fancy their chances in their current state. Quick question, the current Muzan has only conquered being killed by beheading and not immunity to sun? or has he even conquered anything beyond simply not becoming a human?
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Muzan is about to slaughter a whole bunch of demon hunters. I expect they should retreat. Even if the remaining pillars had see-through world, mark and red sword I still don't fancy their chances in their current state. Quick question, the current Muzan has only conquered being killed by beheading and not immunity to sun? or has he even conquered anything beyond simply not becoming a human?
Only beheading as far as we know. He needs to absorb Nezuko to gain sun immunity.
Any changes brought by the medicine, we need either the translation or more chapters to see
 

levi12

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2018
Messages
1,426
Reaction score
897
Age
27
Country
Austria
it seems Tanjiro and Giyu are safe for now they went wrong way. They should wait until Sanemi,Himejima,Kanao and Inosuke arrive to fight Muzan. Two of them won t do a thing on Muzan.

Muzan is beyond brutal look how mercilessly he slaughter all demon slayers. He look unstopp
able. They really need Himejima to beat this guy. I hope Himejima last long enough to live to beat Muzan or be immune to the mark effects. As Himejima assistance is require to defeat Muzan.

Looks like Yushiro is gonna die. Look at him he is probably going to die next chapter.
 

Laminariales

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 19, 2017
Messages
393
Reaction score
395
Gender
Female
Country
Akatsuki
Did yushiro only feel or did he see tamayo's last moment with the torn talisman ;-;

Otherwise not much to add to the image spoilers
 

levi12

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2018
Messages
1,426
Reaction score
897
Age
27
Country
Austria
Did yushiro only feel or did he see tamayo's last moment with the torn talisman ;-;

Otherwise not much to add to the image spoilers
You have any idea of the chapter Did Tanjiro and giyu went opposite way from Muzan?
 

Laminariales

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 19, 2017
Messages
393
Reaction score
395
Gender
Female
Country
Akatsuki
You have any idea of the chapter Did Tanjiro and giyu went opposite way from Muzan?
I don't korean, but in the images before after muzan went massacring the masses, kiriya ordered everyone to stand back and asked his sister if giyuu's there yet, which she responded he's on opposite direction. Not said but probably biwa lady doing
 

levi12

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2018
Messages
1,426
Reaction score
897
Age
27
Country
Austria
I don't korean, but in the images before after muzan went massacring the masses, kiriya ordered everyone to stand back and asked his sister if giyuu's there yet, which she responded he's on opposite direction. Not said but probably biwa lady doing
Oh So both Giyu and Tanjiro went wrong way. Lol they are running in circles.
 

Gladiolus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2019
Messages
507
Reaction score
1,376
Age
29
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
So that part of Nakime transporting Iguro to the room where Muzan is was fake after all?

Yushiro will probably die too, but all the demons probably will anyway (except maybe Nezuko), so...
 

levi12

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2018
Messages
1,426
Reaction score
897
Age
27
Country
Austria
So that part of Nakime transporting Iguro to the room where Muzan is was fake after all?

Yushiro will probably die too, but all the demons probably will anyway (except maybe Nezuko), so...
So Iguro vs Muzan will happen soon?
 

Gladiolus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2019
Messages
507
Reaction score
1,376
Age
29
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
So Iguro vs Muzan will happen soon?
I don't know. I read in this thread that Iguro was transported in the room where Muzan is, but no scene like that appeared in the raws, it was just Muzan slaughtering random people.
 

Senpai_BasedGod

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2019
Messages
76
Reaction score
50
Age
30
Country
United States
This author just kills everyone...
Feel like I didn’t get to feel Tamyio death, but maybe upon reread if she ends up pulling a Shinibou in some ways that I’ll think her death was warrented.. maybe I’m just numb after last chapter
 

levi12

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2018
Messages
1,426
Reaction score
897
Age
27
Country
Austria
I don't know. I read in this thread that Iguro was transported in the room where Muzan is, but no scene like that appeared in the raws, it was just Muzan slaughtering random people.
i see thanks for replying. If that were to happen I am no big fan of iguro. But that very cruel to iguro. He be kill 100 percent sure. His first solo fight of all people is strongest demon in the series Muzan.
 

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
What difference would Giyuu make? He'd last 2 more seconds, maybe.
 

Jorden Rivera

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2017
Messages
392
Reaction score
724
Age
29
Country
United States
Why are there so many fodder demon slayers here? I know they were shown before, but who in their right mind would send these obviously outmatched characters here?
 
Top