Kimetsu no Yaiba Chapter 180 Spoiler/Discussion Thread

Gladiolus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2019
Messages
507
Reaction score
1,376
Age
29
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
i see thanks for replying. If that were to happen I am no big fan of iguro. But that very cruel to iguro. He be kill 100 percent sure. His first solo fight of all people is strongest demon in the series Muzan.
It would be a bitch move if Gotouge pits Iguro against Muzan right now. He would be destroyed in seconds. If he later dies in his fight with Nakime or later at Muzan's hands then so it be, but at least let him show what he's able to do before he kicks the bucket.
 
Last edited:

levi12

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2018
Messages
1,426
Reaction score
897
Age
27
Country
Austria
Why are there so many fodder demon slayers here? I know they were shown before, but who in their right mind would send these obviously outmatched characters here?
do they have choice though? Demon slayers have depleted In strength considerably with lost of Rengoku,shinobu,genya and Tokitou. Plus everyone is seperated due to Nakime.

Kiriya and ubuyashiki probably use those Demon slayers to stall time preventing him to reach Nezuko or those demon slayers unfortunately come across Muzan by accident.
 

Laminariales

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 19, 2017
Messages
393
Reaction score
395
Gender
Female
Country
Akatsuki
Iguro vs muzan is my speculation not a spoiler if you guys are talking about my post, sorry ; Kokushibou said he's the only combat orient demon left so I don't think nakime will put a fight beside 3D tetris

Why are there so many fodder demon slayers here? I know they were shown before, but who in their right mind would send these obviously outmatched characters here?
Same reason why genya and others were here, and those who saved zenitsu

Kiriya told them to retreat! But muzan killed the crows, by no mean should these guys face him now that he's out of the cacoon. A pillar at least will put a fight tell others reach here unlike these poor guys one sided battles
 

levi12

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2018
Messages
1,426
Reaction score
897
Age
27
Country
Austria
Iguro vs muzan is my speculation not a spoiler if you guys are talking about my post, sorry ; Kokushibou said he's the only combat orient demon left so I don't think nakime will put a fight beside 3D tetris


Same reason why genya and others were here, and those who saved zenitsu

Kiriya told them to retreat! But muzan killed the crows, by no mean should these guys face him now that he's out of the cacoon. A pillar at least will put a fight tell others reach here unlike these poor guys one sided battles
@Jirachi who do you think will be facing Muzan or in immediate danger?
 

Gladiolus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2019
Messages
507
Reaction score
1,376
Age
29
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Iguro vs muzan is my speculation not a spoiler if you guys are talking about my post, sorry ; Kokushibou said he's the only combat orient demon left so I don't think nakime will put a fight beside 3D tetris
Whoops, my bad, I really thought it was a legit spoiler, hahahaha!
 

Laminariales

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 19, 2017
Messages
393
Reaction score
395
Gender
Female
Country
Akatsuki
@Jirachi who do you think will be facing Muzan or in immediate danger?
Idk man it's up to muzan, giyuu/tanjirou by proximity, iguro/mitsuri if he's like lackeys suck, off to absorb nakime
 

Piratehunter Zoro

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 11, 2010
Messages
22
Reaction score
34
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Muzan is just too overpowered. Why is Kiriya directing Giyu towards Muzan? He will be dead in the blink of an eye. Their goal should be to unite and fight Muzan together otherwise I don't see them killing Muzan.

I don't think that they can fight him head-on anyway. The sun will kill him. The thing he admired to conquer. He will probably devour Nezuko, but she will be cured (transformed into a human) and the sun will kill him. A tragic end. Lying next to a spider-lily.

I really like that Gotouge's storytelling is unpredictable. We all thought that the next chapters will be all about Iguro and Kanroji, but instead we got Muzan causing a bloody havoc.
 

Triok

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2014
Messages
86
Reaction score
52
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
some interesting facts of the chapter
-sun breathing has 13 forms....tanjirou only knows 12, I think this last one will have some impact there
-the medicine seems to have failed to return muzan to human, but some damage were inflict, however by having eaten somemany demon slayers he seemly recovered, he even thanked ubuyashi?(the demon slayer boss's surname) for the banquet
-he also says that if kiriya is willing to kneel before him, he will turn him into a demon, because he's kind of lacking in manpower...
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Excellent dramatic timing on muzan's part, escaping just as upper moon one dies. on the other hand, there is still upper moon 4... And if muzan uses nakime's power to his advantage I honestly don't see how he can be defeated. There is no way to drag him out of the fortress. In other words, it's up to kanroji and obanai to defeat nakime before muzan gets there.

To me obanai is basically a gigantic death flag tbh. I have some hope that kanroji will survive but it's fairly faint tbh. I do think at least one of them will die against nakime though.

And once nakime dies... everyone is expelled from the fortress and there is a chance to expose muzan to the light.

i am also thinking that someone on the demon hunter side will fuck up royally to bring nezuko into the plot. I am thinking that yushiro in his rage will do something colossally stupid.

something I've also been wondering... could nezuko be the one to kill muzan? It's never happened before but her blood demon art being fire related could potentially kill a demon. At the moment it seems like sunlight is the only way to kill muzan but nezuko is IMO the second best guess we have as to how this could be done.
 

Sato-san

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2019
Messages
74
Reaction score
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I feel like in his current state, he might be a glass cannon. His body looks a little like Kokushibou’s final form, what with all the black markings and those teeth on him that was on Kokushibou’s face. So with two pillars that have Red Nichirin weapons, one of them having access to the see through world, Tanjiro having access to the see through world, and a sometimes red nichirin blade, Giyuu, Inosuke, Kanao, and Zenitsu could all help to keep him busy until either they get him in the sun, or the cavalry arrives. The cavalry being Nezuko, the Sound Pillar(Maybe), and the survivor of Obanai and snake dude vs Upper Moon 4.
 

Shadowlord123

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 20, 2018
Messages
1,745
Reaction score
5,149
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
By the looks of it, Muzan still isn't at full power. He said that he was starving in this chapter, so chances are that he's nerfed as of now so one Pillar might be able to last more than one second against him, lol. His new form looks very cool too.

My predictions are that UM4 is going to get beaten by Obanai and Mitsuri, with Mitsuri probably sacrificing himself. With Nakime being defeated the Infinite Dimensional Fortress will probably crumble away (since as far as I remember she's the one who controls it) and when that happens I'm thinking that the former Pillars will be able to locate them and join into the final fight against Muzan. It will be something like this:

Himejima, Sanemi, Giyu, Tanjiro, Inosuke, Zenitsu, Kanao, Nezuko, Mitsuri, Tengen, Urokodaki, Shinjuro + other former Pillars maybe vs Muzan

That way we'll be able to see what some of the former Pillars are capable of. My guess is that the main objective of this fight won't be to beat Muzan, but rather stall him until the Sun sets up and don't let him escape. Tanjiro and Nezuko will be wild variables in this fight. Tanjiro could probably kill Muzan with that secret 13th Form that was mentioned in this chapter and that he still doesn't possess (just a possibility). If Muzan actually absorbs Nezuko (I really hope not, but this series doesn't have much plot armor for the protagonists as showed in the previous chapter, lol), that would probably end up being the only way left to beat him.

It would also be nice to see some Pillars or former Pillars being converted into demons during the fight and help Muzan to make the final fight look even more hopeless. Either way there's only two ways as of now in which Muzan can go down: the first one is if he's exposed to the Sun itself and the other one by some form of the Sun Breath (and even that last one is a big maybe).

Anyways, I'm kinda excited to see how this is going to play. This series has been good surprise after good surprise so I'm expecting some really crazy stuff from go on in this final fight (assuming that it is the final fight).
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Calling it now

13th form of BoS was created by First user as a dual form he would execute with his brother.

Ofc, he was badass enough to make it work only by himself (remember his training doll had 6 arms) but it was imperfect and that is why he failed to kill Muzan.

Tanjiro and Nezuko will perform it (unknowingly or not) and kill Muzan.

Or since each style comes from the Original BoS, maybe each one has a "piece" of the lost 13th form
 

everythingnice

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2019
Messages
528
Reaction score
808
Gender
Female
Country
Fairy Tail
Tamayo...died...omg...

I feel bad for Yushiro :(

Please let Zenitsu survive...
 

Ace

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2016
Messages
180
Reaction score
283
Age
35
Country
Canada
By the looks of it, Muzan still isn't at full power. He said that he was starving in this chapter, so chances are that he's nerfed as of now so one Pillar might be able to last more than one second against him, lol. His new form looks very cool too.

My predictions are that UM4 is going to get beaten by Obanai and Mitsuri, with Mitsuri probably sacrificing himself. With Nakime being defeated the Infinite Dimensional Fortress will probably crumble away (since as far as I remember she's the one who controls it) and when that happens I'm thinking that the former Pillars will be able to locate them and join into the final fight against Muzan. It will be something like this:

Himejima, Sanemi, Giyu, Tanjiro, Inosuke, Zenitsu, Kanao, Nezuko, Mitsuri, Tengen, Urokodaki, Shinjuro + other former Pillars maybe vs Muzan

That way we'll be able to see what some of the former Pillars are capable of. My guess is that the main objective of this fight won't be to beat Muzan, but rather stall him until the Sun sets up and don't let him escape. Tanjiro and Nezuko will be wild variables in this fight. Tanjiro could probably kill Muzan with that secret 13th Form that was mentioned in this chapter and that he still doesn't possess (just a possibility). If Muzan actually absorbs Nezuko (I really hope not, but this series doesn't have much plot armor for the protagonists as showed in the previous chapter, lol), that would probably end up being the only way left to beat him.

It would also be nice to see some Pillars or former Pillars being converted into demons during the fight and help Muzan to make the final fight look even more hopeless. Either way there's only two ways as of now in which Muzan can go down: the first one is if he's exposed to the Sun itself and the other one by some form of the Sun Breath (and even that last one is a big maybe).

Anyways, I'm kinda excited to see how this is going to play. This series has been good surprise after good surprise so I'm expecting some really crazy stuff from go on in this final fight (assuming that it is the final fight).
I mean at this point it's even hard to even say if they are even able to die against this UM, since it appears that her blood demon art isn't very deadly but more annoying, so it's hard to even say if she Mitsuri is going to die against this UM in this battle. I mean if she going to keep barging in like she was previously then it's hard to even see her even make it that far into that fight, let alone Muzan. But I guess I'm a bit biased since Mitsuri is my favorite pillar and I don't want to see her die lol.

From the looks of it, the defeat of UM4 is going to be the key to getting Muzan outside to finish him off. The 13th form that they mentioned must be the breath that was once one of the techniques of the first breath of the sun user that will most likely be used in order to defeat Muzan at Sunrise. As you said, I don't think anyone is safe. I guess it just adds to the suspense in this final arc, cause you just don't know who might be alive after it's all over, I mean would I be surprised if BOTH Mitsuri and Iguno die defeating UM4, probably not since they've made it clear that even major characters in the series are nowhere near safe.

As the Final battle goes I also agree. After the defeat of UM4 it's pretty much everyone vs Muzan. question is, is if either Mitsuri or Iguro will be there for the final battle. I think some of the pillars will find Muzan first and start off the battle, and then later on as the battle drags on Zenutsu, Kanao and Inosuke group join and finally after they join, a short while later, Tanjiro and Giyu finally arrive
 

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 8, 2009
Messages
8,385
Reaction score
12,173
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I mean, Muzan technically went up against fodder that were no where near Pillar level, so perhaps his level of ability isn't so far ahead of them yet, but given that this chapter was hyping him up...

Yeah, more Pillars are straight up going to die and probably one of our favorite bois from the trio. This is going to get significantly worse before it gets even slightly better.

The key to victory legit relies on Mituri and Iguro. Otherwise, everyone will die in the Fortress.

The 13th form that they mentioned must be the breath that was once one of the techniques of the first breath of the sun user that will most likely be used in order to defeat Muzan at Sunrise.
This is what I was thinking when I read the chapter. I'm not sure if it'll be the case, but it's either something that can't be taught or that Tanjirou does not remember. He'll probably have one final memory from his ancestors that will give him the clue he needs as well as give us a bit more on Yoriichi.
 

levi12

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2018
Messages
1,426
Reaction score
897
Age
27
Country
Austria
I mean, Muzan technically went up against fodder that were no where near Pillar level, so perhaps his level of ability isn't so far ahead of them yet, but given that this chapter was hyping him up...

Yeah, more Pillars are straight up going to die and probably one of our favorite bois from the trio. This is going to get significantly worse before it gets even slightly better.

The key to victory legit relies on Mituri and Iguro. Otherwise, everyone will die in the Fortress.



This is what I was thinking when I read the chapter. I'm not sure if it'll be the case, but it's either something that can't be taught or that Tanjirou does not remember. He'll probably have one final memory from his ancestors that will give him the clue he needs as well as give us a bit more on Yoriichi.
I agree Lets hope Mitsuri and Iguro can kill nakime. So Muzan can be kill by sunlight. mitsuri and Iguro defeating Nakime is vital in defeating Muzan.

Tanjiro and Giyu went opposite direction of Muzan they won t fight him at this point or anytime soon.

I wonder where Nezuko and Sakonji are this point?

I wonder how Tanjiro can learn 13 breath form. Without timeskip or some sort break,he can t learn it instantly.

Who will Muzan next victim it is pillar or demon slayers? Who is Muzan going to kill next?

Is he is after Nezuko or Ubuyashiki or just kill all the enemies that come across him?
 
Last edited:

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Damn, I didn't expect that this late in the story there would be a reveal that tanjiro was missing a breath. It's kinda weird that that alone is enough to make tanjiro an incomplete successor or something. Zenitsu has literally just 2 breaths and he is still a lightning breath user. I suppose that tanjiro will figure out the 13th breath when the plot demands it and he will use it against muzan.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
This chapter really hurt, seeing tanjiro crying for genya and muichiro deaths (still last chapter hurted more with the brotherly moments)
So in the end tamayo medicine didn't work,expected but still didn't want her to go the way she did...still the medicine defiantly weakened muzan the question is, to what extent it

Lmao tanjiro and giyu it's not the time to losing your way.
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
I gotta wonder how muzan will compare to kokushibo and akaza when it comes to combat... Kokushibo and akaza were exceptionally dangerous largely because they were extremely proficient martial artists who took advantage of unaging bodies with what appears to be limitless potential. But... muzan isn't a martial artists as far as we know. So... there are two possibilities here:

muzan won't actually be as good as combatant as either because simply that's not really muzan's thing... He will just be difficult to kill.

Or... he will be a extremely more dangerous combatant because he will just be a monster with no humanity whatsoever. He isn't limited by form or skill like kokushibo or akaza would have been.

I am kinda surprised that muzan hasn't turned the demon slayers around him into demons. It makes sense that he is devouring them but you'd think that for him it'd be ideal to turn the grunts into demons. it'd be literally as easy as killing them.
 
Top