akatsuki no yona manga 182 spoiler
translate google>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Kishoku staff
I said something to General Ghent
It is a natural movement
add a picture
Just before the game
Please rest assured
We have enough bonuses for General Gunte
I'm so sorry alone
General Ganti's will be forced
I hate more
But the fact that the announcement of Cherio was
This person must understand
We were able to plan the loyalty of General Gunt
I understand the idea of the staff.
I'm sorry
Why tolerance Kishoku staff?
Because I thought it was necessary for a martial arts contest.
Because these events were closed for a while
You sit there
If you don't mind, let me prepare another seat.
I just sit in the seat
So no matter what you think
Not a big deal
But the thunder beast that you see in the audience
Do you think so?
Haku doesn't do what you think
what about
Thunder beast in this case
You may not be able to control your anger
I thought it was a pity to kill in battle with Senshu
If you don't want to continue, you can't survive
Thunder monsters now have observer soldiers
If you make a strange move,
Good Against Keja
How powerful
The battle table is torn
How is this sword decorated
Kiga against good
Go seriously
wait
What this man
Why are you doing so far?
wow
Stone fragments are scattered to the public
I'm doing it glamorous
I'll go soon
Juha breaks the ground
Is this above ground?
you are kidding?
If you kick it, your body will break
These guys are getting stronger
Slope to Jeha
wow
His Majesty
Rock on His Majesty's seat
What about His Majesty's injury?
OK.
Princess
Wow ah
I haven't told you yet.
Do you really feel rebellious?
What are you doing?
Stop the four dragons
I told you something
General Gwent
Gunte
I wonder if you're targeting Suwon
Not possible.
Defend His Majesty and Princess Jonah!
After Thunder Beast
Do you protect the thunder beast?
watch me
Always moves on this machine
Repress His Majesty and bring four dragons and Princess Jonah
Take him away
wow
Can you sit here
do not pay
After all, the four dragons are human.
I can't overcome it.
It was the power of God
Wow again the rock
Haku catches a rock with one hand
Throw it away
who is this? A minor rock
Somewhere this person
Do you want to go thunder monster?
*
Yoon's head down
Hit a rock
Go back to your seat
If you do something strange
A rock flying in front of the soldier's eyes
Haku catches her
Expect and play
Damn customers running around
To fall and lose now
he is gone
How can I stop
These guys
Gonte-sama Yuno-sama
Please drop
Will it end now?
General Gwent
Who's behind you?
Gunt said that
Seriously interrupt Jaeha
Four dragons were killed by four legendary dragons
are you dead?
Go thunder monster
Defend His Majesty!
This is a mistake
Kishoku staff
He's not in my eyes right now
Suwon
Sirio ad already exists
Have you achieved your purpose enough?
I agree
The blue dragon and the yellow dragon are not out yet
The place messed up
The client fled away
It's not an offer
It was really rampage
Instead of seeking His Majesty
They are very beautiful from Seiryu and Huanglong
I don't want to show my ability
That's all. Next time, it will be on sale November 23
[URL unfurl = "true"]
https://ibb.co/SsswVgX [/ URL]
https://ibb.co/LPNnnWY
[doublepost = 1571440724،1571440216] [/ doublepost]
Someone please explain to me why yona says this ??
"I just sit in the seat
So it looks matter what you think
Not a big deal. "
What's the meaning for?
What's she trying to say ?
is she tell him don't think so far its just a seat ?
Anyone please explain her meaning?