Is it to late?So you want in?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Don’t tempt me if not. 
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Fully prepared to school all these participantsIs it to late?So you want in?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Don’t tempt me if not. 
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Fully prepared to school all these participantsI'll probably forget I'm the celebrity, no worries.Me as well. But toward the end of an interview game, I usually forget that I’m playing.
Going to make the lady hosts chase you down, I see.I'll probably forget I'm the celebrity, no worries.
That's the mindset of all great men - do not chase women, let them chase you.Going to make the lady hosts chase you down, I see.


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---

We'll make sure you won't forget it.Be gentle, it's my first time.