My Stand is active one and if i am not mistaken i didn't get this particular role in the past.
It's no Pesci though, I suppose.
I got an active stand, like pretty much everyone else it seems.I also have a passive role and an active stand,
Seems like everyone here got an active stand so far. @Nii care to tell us which one is passive and which one is active?

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
It wasn’t like that last time?Pretty interesting that any side can have townie/mafia/TP Stands this time around.
Right, and I was townie in those two games aswell, could it be a pattern here?@Farfalla, you were mafia in the other two GrySun games I played - Ace and KnB. Are you mafia this time?
Can we really say you were truly townie last game tho...?Right, and I was townie in those two games aswell, could it be a pattern here?
For real now, how do you feel about Daws, Farf, Seraph... basically the people that talked the most?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Busted D: !@Farfalla, you were mafia in the other two GrySun games I played - Ace and KnB. Are you mafia this time?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
He didn't say last game? '-'Can we really say you were truly townie last game tho...?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
It’s too early to be getting feels for anyone. Especially with everyone playing it safe (besides DD).
Oops, misreadBusted D: !
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
He didn't say last game? '-'

--- Double Post Merged, ---
Your Stand ability can't be blocked, redirected, seen by investigative roles or be lost/changed. All main roles and Stand abilities affect other players' main roles only. That means nobody other than you can know whether your Stand was used or what it did
Can Stands activate passive Stands? For example, an active Stand person uses their stand on a player who has a PGO stand?If your Stand ability is a passive role it will be used automatically when the conditions are met.
I was talking about how we no longer have vanilla townies and was punished by grysun.Active Stando here is as well. Quite excited to finally get this role.
Well, passive stands still can be triggered...Can Stands activate passive Stands? For example, an active Stand person uses their stand on a player who has a PGO stand?
Yeah that's a pet peeve of mine. Secrecy is great and all but in general we profit from having people talk.The Town: Nobody's sharing info ;(
Also the Town: Why'd you even bother sharing?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Gotta love MGs.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Either that or Zasz. I know he ain't playing but you should never underestimate the power of Stands. Jokes aside nobody will have the balls to go for a quiet poster since there can be many reasons one may not be as active on day one. Pressuring people however might force them to use their stand and I assume the Day Active stands have to be out here for maximum fun.We will kill an active talker I can already see it.
Rules say it can't be lost, so I agree with Daws interpretation that it's supposed to be used on a bomb role. Since townie bombs are usually an anti-scum thing, guess we can expect the mafia bomb role to be in game.Well, passive stands still can be triggered...
Can a bomb defuser stand neutralise a bomb stand?