Games Mafia Game 76 - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Vento Aureo - END GAME

Who is your MVP of MG76?

  • Seraph

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GajeelNashi

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Vandred

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Copy Panda

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • digitaldude

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Crescent Jinx

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lady pompom

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • gnut

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Kato756

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nii

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • SonOfDaws

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spirit

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Arjuna

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Holt

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • shinobi

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Farfalla

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Belserion

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • desin24

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gryffindor

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lambu

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    19
Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,539
Reaction score
21,808
Gender
Female
Country
China
Bros if I am alive tomorrow kill me bros.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I am target for mafia for sure now.
This is some next level reverse psychology
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I guess stands shouldn't have killing powers in this set-up. Maybe if given to a TP or regular townie
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
@Holt @Spirit @Kato756 any thoughts?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I will follow my instinct and votekill Gryffindor for now
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
If you townies then you are on mafia radar now.
But that would mean that either I am provoking them and they take the bait or I am risking a good townie role for the lulz. Or I am drawing too much attention to me and will get lynched soon.

I'll head to sleep so votekill Kato will change later after we get to see a bit more what people have to say.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
:XD I thought Gry was anti-Mafia Bomb that one game? No? My imagination.

@SonOfDaws, did you say whether your role was active or passive?
Not yet, I will say that I've had the role before. I find it useful, but you guys might not like it so much.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
lol already calling him the news Zasz might be too much... :XD

looks like nothing much happened here, I'll head to bed now too. Sorta weird that barely anyone has voted yet, guess I'll see the results tomorrow when I wake up.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Has Kato become the new Zasz? O.O He hasn’t even shown to make one post yet.
Well both him and Spirit didnt post yet and the end of the day is closer than it looks. If they dont show themselves I would see no reason to keep them around unless a solid lynch option appears.

Can you now give me your impressions on the players Cres?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Will be going to sleep in a short while, idk if I will be back before the day ends but I will try.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Well both him and Spirit didnt post yet and the end of the day is closer than it looks. If they dont show themselves I would see no reason to keep them around unless a solid lynch option appears.

Can you now give me your impressions on the players Cres?
O.O why me when you told me once in a game I would never be your confirm buddy? Especially when your boi Van out in the open begging to be questioned.

Actually was planning on doing it after get off, but since I find myself not busy and all my coworkers are watching the game.

Buon Giorno everyone, what a wonderful day for some gangsta shennanigans. The avatars are gorgeous @Farfalla always gotta mention that. Gotta say I'm quite hype. Not sure if the stands were diced around by chance but in this case they landed quite well.
My stand ability is bomb defuser
I got a good passive role and an okayish night active stand
Role passive and stand active.
am I seriously no role townie.
I also have one passive and one active, it's quite the interesting combo.
I have a passive role and my stand is active.

I never had my role nor my stand ability before.
I have active stando
I also have a passive role and an active stand,

Seems like everyone here got an active stand so far. @Nii care to tell us which one is passive and which one is active?
What’s with all the passive and active combos? Idk. It doesn’t seem right to me. Both my role and stand are active but the actions suck.

My Stand is active one and if i am not mistaken i didn't get this particular role in the past.
I got an active stand, like pretty much everyone else it seems.
So much info already! So many passive roles with active stands. Then It seems I'm the first to say that both my role and stand are passive!

and DD !! Dude!!
Active Stando here is as well. Quite excited to finally get this role.
My stand is passive and a bit ironic all things considered.
Active role...passive stand


Passive Roles and Active Stands
Nii
GajeelNashi
DD (Vanilla Townie with active stand)
Seraph
Lambu
Farfalla

^Somebody is scum in this group. Actually probably trust GajeelNashi the least because his D1 play has stepped up considerably from his D1 last game. And Nii, just because I don’t play with him often. Not saying I trust you or Farfalla but it’s a standardize list.

Lots of passive claims, wonder if GrySun wanted to give most players only once chance at a night action via Stands as it encourages more discussion/interaction and less dependence on mechanics since he prefers deduction games or people being sneaky jumping on the passive/active combination hoping if they get caught lying about the activity of their role they can blame it on the Stand.

Previous Jojo game had 3 passive roles(all paired with an active Stand), in this game you already have 8/20 players claiming passive with 5 of those having the passive/active combo.

Might not mean much but besides the DD stuff, it caught my attention.
The only way I could see that many passives with active night actions would be like what Gryffindor said here. Which would make the game a bit more tone down from “Ah! OP stand upgrade!” But am Interested in why you called Gryff out. What part you say is wrong or feel is wrong.

Passive Roles and Passive Stands
Shinobi

^This might be legit. Shinobi came pretty quickly out and said it so not high on suspicious list.


Active Roles and Active Stands
Cres
^Yes, it’s me but I don’t have a good action or stand in my opinion. But I think I might can see why they are together from what was said in the old game.

Active Roles with Passive Stands
Gnut

^This seems legit too. Can’t trust a LSU fan tho. (Can’t trust Alabama either)

Mix A Bunch
Arjuna - active stand and unsure if had role B4
Sons - Bomb Defuser stand
Desin says his match well together - active stand
Bel - passive stand
^Another group high in the untrusted list

The voting of Kato feels weird as he’s not even here. But it might have just been a thing because he does fgo with Nii and Desin just was placing holding.

Can’t really question Spirit/Tux/WYIS, Lady Pom, and Kato if they aren’t here.

I’m probably going to votekill when I get home. So far I noticed a lot of normally active players being less active. It might just be from the time. This needs looking into down the road.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Forgot Holt was playing o/ but he’s only posted once. And contributed nothing so far.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
AAAAA FINALLH BACK FROM A ALL DAY SCIENE FAIR AT SCHOOL (amateacherbtw)


CATCH UP TIME
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Ok I think I'll be around before the day ends but won't trust my sleep deprived self on that.
Leaving my votekill on Arju. Not a placeholder, he seemed to eager to start the train on DD. I usually wouldn't think that someone wanting to kill a possible sleeper could be mafia, but hasty cornering actions like this usually means scum and I guess he could have missed the profit of keeping DD around if he's mafia. That being said, the ones very reluctant about lynching DD even today, if nothing else stands out, will also call my attention since a sleeper out in the open buys the mafia some time.
Tldr for a no biggie suspicion but meh, gotta vote, better than randomizing again (tho randomizer senpai had my back, fu Kato).
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Ugh, like Satan @_@
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,672
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
ゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴ While exploring Rome and having discussions, everyone suddenly feels very menacing vibes in the air.. ゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴ

It doesn‘t take long until someone notices the corpse of Narancia.



Lambu
(Spirit Medium)


How did he suddenly die, in the middle of the day, without anyone noticing? But whoever did this isn’t here anymore. They will need to hold back their tears and look forward, as there‘s still much to do this day.

All birds in Rome were sad that day :emobirb​
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
>Be me
>Comment on mafia thread I'd play if I could be away from most of day 1
>Come back to see me leading the votes

feels zasz man

anyway

My stand is useless and my role doesnt fit my character at all (hes a ex-cop)

votekill Spirit just so I dont lead a votecount so early again. Probs will change it later
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

ゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴ While exploring Rome and having discussions, everyone suddenly feels very menacing vibes in the air.. ゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴ

It doesn‘t take long until someone notices the corpse of Narancia.



Lambu
(Spirit Medium)


How did he suddenly die, in the middle of the day, without anyone noticing? But whoever did this isn’t here anymore. They will need to hold back their tears and look forward, as there‘s still much to do this day.

All birds in Rome were sad that day :emobirb​
Oh goddamit. People already gettijg Donut'ed ???? Is it SK that can kill on day phase?
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
What, Lambu died already?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

:arf What is happening?! Its still D1!!
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Now's the question,was it a Stand Ability usage or was it a Mafia Assassin? Either way this ain't good guys. :emobirb Rest in Peace,Lambu.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
:emobirb Rest in piece, @Lambu .

okay, to my role, It’s not a mainstream role, but I like it. My stand is active btw.


:SOON :grumble

Well, to not let the tradition die, I votekill Vandred :arf
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Okay, maybe whoever killed Lambu didn’t like either that he was suspicious of them or just they considered him as a threat on incoming days.

For day 1 kills, I think mafia likes to get rid of the talkative ones that make other people talk :emobirb
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Abou DD, not sure, I would rather listen to others and see what to do with my real vote, but may not come before dp ends.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,672
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Votecount updated. Day 1 ends in ~8 hours.

Will sleep now and wake up an hour before the day ends.
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
Welp, so much for my response. Anyone have a list of who was online an hour ago or so?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Lambie called out to a couple people....could one have assassinated me chapito?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top