Games Mafia Game 76 - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Vento Aureo - END GAME

Who is your MVP of MG76?

  • Seraph

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GajeelNashi

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Vandred

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Copy Panda

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • digitaldude

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Crescent Jinx

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lady pompom

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • gnut

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Kato756

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nii

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • SonOfDaws

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spirit

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Arjuna

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Holt

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • shinobi

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Farfalla

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Belserion

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • desin24

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gryffindor

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lambu

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    19
Status
Not open for further replies.

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I stole a day role im not sure if I can say it here didnt rules change about them?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I hope this explains the vanilla townie role.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Possibly the kill was mafia assassin day 1 and thats why no kill night 1.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Eh, it does sound legit, but it could also be a trick because this role can't be proven that easily as far as I understand it. Detective(s) might want to check out one of the two if they don't get lynched, just saying.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,539
Reaction score
21,808
Gender
Female
Country
China
Coming and going but here's what I got in the other DP:
Here are the screens:
Ok, the kill post happened at 9:44, I saw it 4-5 mins later, it showed me, Bia and Kato online in the thread (and a hidden name my phone wouldn't show). Gry was online at least 12 mins before, so he got the PM and posted between that time frame. I started getting the PSs of each one at 9:50 (after posting).

People that were online within 15mins from the kill:
- Farfalla
- Kato
- Pompom
- Crescent
- Seraph

People that weren't online for over that time:
- Desin
- Belserion
- Holt
- Nii
- Greg
- Digital
- Vandred

People that are invisible:
- Gryffindor
- Shinobi
- Arjuna
- Spirit
- Daws
- Panda
- Gajeel

I checked the invisible ones and I could only see that Crescent had recent activities while Panda, Gajeel and Arjuna didn't (not leaving a trace doesn't mean clear tho). The rest has blocked profiles.

But groups 1 and 3 together got too many people in them :/ Leaving it here 'cause in the future it might help us find a pattern for Assassin kills if more happens.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Brb putting son to sleep.
Going by the time, either the assassin probably isn't European... Or had a reason to stay awake? Pomcha just posted 'wha- kill on day 1 nani?', a bit after a claim about her role and then, I assume, went to sleep (with the host (:hurr))... Omo, though? Wouldn't it be particularly convient if the hosts housemate was an assassin? :teehee
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I'll be backreading with a snack for a bit
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Historically it has been quite easy to prove that, actually. But there's also Daws word on it (even if they could be teammates). Kinda silly to fake a play like this tho since anyone could say "change my vote, then".

Ironically Daws was the one to vote for him and say he doubts he'd change it lmao.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,539
Reaction score
21,808
Gender
Female
Country
China
Im just saying thejr posts are spaced like 10 mins apart from each other right before bedtime
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Going by the time, either the assassin probably isn't European... Or had a reason to stay awake? Pomcha just posted 'wha- kill on day 1 nani?', a bit after a claim about her role and then, I assume, went to sleep (with the host (:hurr))... Omo, though? Wouldn't it be particularly convient if the hosts housemate was an assassin? :teehee
She was my obvious second guess but after fucking Kato I'll hold my horses... Tbh what made me think it was Kato was his reaction that included being the top voted, thought he could have gone desperate not wanting to die with that role, using it once at least. I don't see why others would make it obvious (being online) and I expect experienced people to fear bombs when someone claims passive and there's a defuser in game lol.

I wonder if one of the invisible people used to be visible. Battou did that once (change status for the game) and was TP.
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
Arjuna used to be visible, not sure if the change was made due to the game or something else though.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Just got home guys....im here just reading.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
DD claims he stole Daws, hope we can see that claim proved.

about the no night kill, it could be many things, too early to be sure, but having some scenarios in mind could prove to be useful later. Like an assassin stand, or take it was the mafia kill of the day. (Could be even that blockers/protectors did their job, or just that people bulletproof stands worked) hard to say, so many possibilities :XD




Going by the time, either the assassin probably isn't European... Or had a reason to stay awake? Pomcha just posted 'wha- kill on day 1 nani?', a bit after a claim about her role and then, I assume, went to sleep (with the host (:hurr))... Omo, though? Wouldn't it be particularly convient if the hosts housemate was an assassin? :teehee
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I'll be backreading with a snack for a bit
:emocat B-but Gry and I had basically the same time to check the game yesterday, ofc I would be online the same time as him. I sincerely think the time thing is not a good approach, the assassin (whoever they are) could be invisible or even sent the pm long before the death post. I think we should be checking leads from D1 posts on who and why would kill Lambu.

I will try to do some recap when I wake up tomorrow.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Am I the only one a bit like.... eh? Pirate and Politican? I mean, those have mafia counterparts in Gambler and mafia pirate.

But I will say DD has been pretty consistent in playing, and vanilla + pirate sounds legit. I think going to believe. That would be a really fast lie to create on D1 that would get you all kinds of trouble. So sounds less shady.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Lambu questioned a few people's affiliation....but would be foolish you ask me to kill him at that time....idk

As far as the DD situation...kinda foolish also to incriminate you and your buddy in a provable situation....but would even be more foolish for DD to hope Daws confirms a lie he told if Daws is townie and DD is scum xD

Not on board with this....gotta presume DD is being truthful...atleast to me.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
DD claims he stole Daws, hope we can see that claim proved.

about the no night kill, it could be many things, too early to be sure, but having some scenarios in mind could prove to be useful later. Like an assassin stand, or take it was the mafia kill of the day. (Could be even that blockers/protectors did their job, or just that people bulletproof stands worked) hard to say, so many possibilities :XD






:emocat B-but Gry and I had basically the same time to check the game yesterday, ofc I would be online the same time as him. I sincerely think the time thing is not a good approach, the assassin (whoever they are) could be invisible or even sent the pm long before the death post. I think we should be checking leads from D1 posts on who and why would kill Lambu.

I will try to do some recap when I wake up tomorrow.
Since you are here. Not mainstream means what.... like a new role? There wasn’t any that we were testing in the op post.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Technically DD could change someone’s vote so it’s pretty elaborate lie. Gambler is a thing but so far is consistent.

Now going to look at some of these other passives claims.

@Farfalla, do you think assassin is a role or a stand?
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,539
Reaction score
21,808
Gender
Female
Country
China
Still think it was someone who would be ok making the kill without discussing it with the team first, especially since they haven't had a chance to be together in mafia pad yet, likely a veteran player, like I stated before, gnut would be one of the people I could see doing something like that, Cres wouldn't blink an eye, Vandred was online but he'd be the last person I think would do something like that but stranger things have happened I suppose. Don't think a newer player would take that kind of decision upon themselves unless they didn't know how the role worked or the mafia team is made up of newer players.

Could easily be a lone wolf like in the Fumetsu game.

Doesn't necessarily have to be someone who commented on the thread, they could've logged on, left the message, then logged out like shinobi did in RWBY and also depends if GrySun was online when he got the message, they could've left the message, then Gry sees it 5, 15, 30 mins later. Hard to tell.
Currently I'm guessing the assassin user was using a stand...

@GrySun Hypothetically, if a mafia were to use an assassin stand ability, would their team be able to kill that night? Since the kill came from a stand?

Oh Vishnu
Arjuna chan you will reincarnate as a banana slug if you took the lords name up to hide your blasphemous deeds

I'm back. Didn't get much of a chance to play earlier. I'm catching up now
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Okay done reading

DD was all over the place as usual, but Arjuna's eagerness to Lynch him is weird..reasons he gave too were just no

@Gryffindor i disagree with the veteran player thing. I actually think none of the really regular players will kill that way (D1, passive target). I agree with @Farfalla that it is more likely to be someone that didn't pay attention to the rules, probably got an assassin stand and figured he could sneak an extra kill. Also, it could be a TP with an assassin stand who got bored or maybe felt there's no need waiting for night. I'm assuming this was a stand because I don't see why an assassin role would be trigger happy on D1 and even if it was, 'veteran player' doesn't fit. It's gonna be either a newbie, someone who didn't pay attention to the rules or someone who hasn't played in a very long time
It's interesting we're getting into the psychology of the killer now. Do you think the assassin made a 'mistake'? I think it's the opposite. If there's an assassin, there's a player who can guard against the assassin. Immediately killing someone you think isn't playing like they're wearing a bomb I think is closer to a veteran move than it is a rookie mistake. Going by the fact that mafia (for instance) would still have a pool of 7~11 roles to use. So I think they are a veteran player and I think they were around the time of the kill.


I agree with you here,

I'm new here so I can't tell if DD always plays like this but I won't take him lightly.

I believe that a mentor might (50% sure) have recruited DD during the night. The mentor may have gambled there by really trusting DD into being a townie but digital was the only person to reveal a role (not stand). Also, If DD really got recruited, then the mentor gained one of the most (experienced)* mafia player on this forum. Then again, it wouldn't stop us from suspecting DD so it wouldn't seem like a logical move from the mentor to do. This leaves me conflicted. This would also mean that the mentor isn't used to that role since it would had been smarter to wait a couple days before recruiting someone. Or maybe there isn't any mentor and the killer(s) got blocked last night?

Question; If the mentee dies, can the mentor recruit another person as the new apprentice? I'm assuming that it's possible but I'm not sure,
Can you motivate why you think the probability of a mentor recruiting DD is 50%?

:emocat B-but Gry and I had basically the same time to check the game yesterday, ofc I would be online the same time as him. I sincerely think the time thing is not a good approach, the assassin (whoever they are) could be invisible or even sent the pm long before the death post. I think we should be checking leads from D1 posts on who and why would kill Lambu.

I will try to do some recap when I wake up tomorrow.
I think that because it's a D1 kill there are no leads and someone dropped a reaction post, a vote and a hint all before bed... Since they knew they wouldn't post before the end of the DP~


Politician.
So your main role is now politician?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top