Games Mafia Game 76 - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Vento Aureo - END GAME

Who is your MVP of MG76?

  • Seraph

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GajeelNashi

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Vandred

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Copy Panda

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • digitaldude

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Crescent Jinx

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lady pompom

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • gnut

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Kato756

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nii

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • SonOfDaws

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spirit

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Arjuna

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Holt

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • shinobi

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Farfalla

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Belserion

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • desin24

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gryffindor

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lambu

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    19
Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,539
Reaction score
21,808
Gender
Female
Country
China
In the opening post Gry said parties can still only kill once per night o/
Yeah I just now found that.

So Pom claims she wouldn't have time to play right? That means there's a window she could guarantee she could place a kill and would go through for sure, without her team accidentally doing sth she didn't want them to do? She placed just a few posts, her last post was a short while ago... I guess she, Nishi and Arjuna are players I've gotten bad vibes from. DD's claim, as usual, is just too weird but for a change, it's also testable after two phases.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
No idea o.O I'd guess stand? Since Gry was discussing with others that assassin is too OP.
He put Assassin panda in a lovers relationship in Ace and in the previous Jojo game, the assassin role was a stand. Was just curious considering you said this theory....

QUOTE="Farfalla, post: 5132246, member: 51425"]
Gryff asking "why Lambu" got me thinking later as well and a theory could be that someone just tried to out a passive person during the day to avoid roles like BP and PGO.
[/QUOTE]

Why waste your Stand ability on D1 to sniff out PGO? Or BP? If you got one chance to use it, why use it before you even discuss with your team? Unless they have a Strongman/stand, why blindly shoot when doctors/blockers/etc are still a thing?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Cause having a passive claim fest limits the mafia choices at night and maybe they lack a strongmen or detective, God knows. I alrdy said as well I don't share Gryff's and Panda's opinion that this was a veteran's move, imo it was reckless. Why did my theory alone bother you o.O?
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,539
Reaction score
21,808
Gender
Female
Country
China
He put Assassin panda in a lovers relationship in Ace and in the previous Jojo game, the assassin role was a stand. Was just curious considering you said this theory....

QUOTE="Farfalla, post: 5132246, member: 51425"]
Gryff asking "why Lambu" got me thinking later as well and a theory could be that someone just tried to out a passive person during the day to avoid roles like BP and PGO.
Why waste your Stand ability on D1 to sniff out PGO? Or BP? If you got one chance to use it, why use it before you even discuss with your team? Unless they have a Strongman/stand, why blindly shoot when doctors/blockers/etc are still a thing?
[/QUOTE]

Because there are like 1 or 2 roles who could block the day kill and they'd have to expect it to happen and happen to target Lambu. I think especially in this game shooting D1 is the correct play. If we're going to look for suspicious targets based on the D1 kill, it's the people who were around, the underripe ladies. Otherwise we can interrogate Nishi or DD/Daws a bit.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,539
Reaction score
21,808
Gender
Female
Country
China
It doesn't matter if they're veteran or not really. The important part is whether or not we think the killer was around when the kill happened and if we can catch them that way or not
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Cause having a passive claim fest limits the mafia choices at night and maybe they lack a strongmen or detective, God knows. I alrdy said as well I don't share Gryff's and Panda's opinion that this was a veteran's move, imo it was reckless. Why did my theory alone bother you o.O?
Because I used an action on you last night and wanted to see your response.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
So now I am unsure if I should use my action on you again or move to someone else tonight. Because you claimed a good passive role, which would be like PGO and BP or Jesus if you were town.
O...Kay '-' hope it was satisfactory altho I don't see the correlation between my answer and your night action.
You claimed good passive role

I got a good passive role and an okayish night active stand
Which would be like Jesus, Bomb, BP, PGO if you were town. So why didn’t the assassin target you? It’s a lot better then Lambu’s claim.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
It doesn't matter if they're veteran or not really. The important part is whether or not we think the killer was around when the kill happened and if we can catch them that way or not
I think he/she was, but the invisible ones make it harder to figure that out... One of the reasons why I started to wonder why someone would go for passive Lambu on D1.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I don’t know why wrote Bomb, that’s not a good passive role to play. Meant VT.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Which would be like Jesus, Bomb, BP, PGO if you were town. So why didn’t the assassin target you? It’s a lot better then Lambu’s claim.
You see, my role isn't Telepathic Lady '-'
If you wanna get somewhere just do it LOL
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Btw if I was PGO you'd clearly be dead, that was reckless as well.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Hi, sorry @kato did not mean to start a train but I was too late to go Spiderman 2 on it and stop it.

I did not use my Stando last night since it's not wise to do that more or less randomly.

No death can have many meanings so speculation doesn't make much sense.

Thanks @Far for checking the times when people where online. We just gotta be careful and not use it as a sole reason to lynch someone.

Curious to see DD prove his politician role.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
You see, my role isn't Telepathic Lady '-'
If you wanna get somewhere just do it LOL
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Btw if I was PGO you'd clearly be dead, that was reckless as well.
This satisfies me for now.
You see, my role isn't Telepathic Lady '-'
If you wanna get somewhere just do it LOL
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Btw if I was PGO you'd clearly be dead, that was reckless as well.
I told Gry that I bet she’s going to shoot me in the face. :XD I have reasons for being adventurous with my role.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Im sorry but the DD situation keeps coming up...why would someone lie about being possible miller/sleeper/traitor/what ever dafuk...then admit he changed roles and can prove it....seems to be something to sidetrack frame of mind...:catshrug
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top