Games Mafia Game 76 - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Vento Aureo - END GAME

Who is your MVP of MG76?

  • Seraph

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GajeelNashi

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Vandred

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Copy Panda

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • digitaldude

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Crescent Jinx

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lady pompom

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • gnut

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Kato756

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nii

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • SonOfDaws

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spirit

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Arjuna

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Holt

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • shinobi

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Farfalla

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Belserion

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • desin24

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gryffindor

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lambu

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    19
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
I don't even know what DD is doing?

But was there any instance of Town having Assasin?

I believe only Mafia has that.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I KNEW IT WAS EITHER POLITICIAN OR HIDER OH NO
--- Double Post Merged, ---

It's time to confess it all guys. I am regular townie, my true stand white album is.........ASSASSIN! TWAS I WHO MURDERED LAMBU DAY 1. I was not recruited as a mafia night 1, I believe I may be sleeper and thus I am still a townie for now. I lied about having pirate cause thats the only thing that might save me from today lynch since mafia failed to kill night 1 everyone would assume I was recruited(we know now that daws in fact died) Daws gave the best hint and I knew it was politician or hider... I guessed wrong. Seems I will die today but I will die a townie.
Only saw this post now.

We killed prostitute day 1.
Mafia have whores too. #feminism

What a damn risky play. Lying on day one with no real possibility to get a clear name except for detectives which takes at least 2 nights. If you are townie you're suicidal.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
I don't even know what DD is doing?

But was there any instance of Town having Assasin?

I believe only Mafia has that.
Okay i checked the rules and Town seems to have Daytime vigilante role but DD never claimed it.

He claims Assassin which is only Mafia rule from what I saw.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Okay i checked the rules and Town seems to have Daytime vigilante role but DD never claimed it.

He claims Assassin which is only Mafia rule from what I saw.
I can confirm that my assassin role is a mafia role. Grysun said on page 1 townies can get mafia roles and mafia can get townie roles in their stands.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
I can confirm that my assassin role is a mafia role. Grysun said on page 1 townies can get mafia roles and mafia can get townie roles in their stands.
I see...
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
lol I'm not sure who's the least suspicious at this point :lmao

I've known DD for a long time now though, so this kind of play really isn't anything new for him. Either he fucked up multiple times (as a mafia) or he was just going "fast and hard" like he used to be in the past :XD Chances are higher it's the latter and with Daws hiding behind gnut, he's easily my prime suspect.

Votekill gnut
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Either way, Daws telling us who he targeted could turn out to be a massive help if gnut is mafia. I'm not saying the game won't be salvageable if that happens, but it would still be a big blow for the mafia bc Gry made a mistake. Ofc mistakes happen, but I'm not sure if that would sit well with me, no matter if mafia or townie.

Anyway, just a hypothetical so far, but this has definitely changed the direction of this game majorly.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Maybe you guys are being hasty about Greg but I'll leave it as that for now.
Well there are 2 options aren't there? Either the hiding failed and Daws was targeted by an escort and then murdered or the hiding failed because Gnut is not townie and therefore he was open for the kill.

Do you have further insights?
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Hm, Daws situation implicates Greg tbh. Also, dd :facepalm

@Arjuna just curious, what do you think of the Daws/Gref situation?
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
I just woke up and might be just brainfarting... But why a Spy that got the same target Daws claimed to have would tell him he was lying instead?
Because my PM had a different result in it until a moment before...

I can think of a couple scenarios for how things went with gnut, but yeah.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I KNEW IT WAS EITHER POLITICIAN OR HIDER OH NO
--- Double Post Merged, ---

It's time to confess it all guys. I am regular townie, my true stand white album is.........ASSASSIN! TWAS I WHO MURDERED LAMBU DAY 1. I was not recruited as a mafia night 1, I believe I may be sleeper and thus I am still a townie for now. I lied about having pirate cause thats the only thing that might save me from today lynch since mafia failed to kill night 1 everyone would assume I was recruited(we know now that daws in fact died) Daws gave the best hint and I knew it was politician or hider... I guessed wrong. Seems I will die today but I will die a townie.
So you mean to say you tried to fake a day role that you not only wouldn't be able to prove, but which Daws himself would be able to keep using...? Did that whole plan go through your head before or after you shot Lambu for no reason at all? You didn't even have a single vote on you :fail
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Well there are 2 options aren't there? Either the hiding failed and Daws was targeted by an escort and then murdered or the hiding failed because Gnut is not townie and therefore he was open for the kill.

Do you have further insights?
No those aren't the only options. Won't give it to you so you can code it to him tho '-'
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
It's very rare that I get genuinely annoyed in this game but seriously? Killing Lambu because he was more active? Not caring that you could be killing one of the more important townie roles? It doesn't matter if "lol that's just crazy DD" that's a blatant Mafia move imo.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Digital is likely lying about the Assassin btw, he was online 2h before the kill while Gry was online in between. Was alrdy thinking it was odd he didn't kill me... Nothing about merit, Gryff might be right Lambu got killed for being skilled, it's just that I'm very often DD's preferred target.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Oh yeah and I also think we should lynch him.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,539
Reaction score
21,808
Gender
Female
Country
China
It's very rare that I get genuinely annoyed in this game but seriously? Killing Lambu because he was more active? Not caring that you could be killing one of the more important townie roles? It doesn't matter if "lol that's just crazy DD" that's a blatant Mafia move imo.
He used a mafia assasssin stand he claims so it literally was lmao

It's an interesting claim though, anyone else get any cross faction role?
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
No those aren't the only options. Won't give it to you so you can code it to him tho '-'
Haha So I am able to communicate through code before any night even happened and somehow can convey complex messages like possible scenarios? I wish I believed in myself as much as you do.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top