WaNtEd To KiLl AcTiVe PlAyEr
Its in mafia interest to kill me today in the possibility gnut hasnt used his stand yet.DD bc of that stupid play my vote remains on your dumb ass![]()
Only saw this post now.YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I KNEW IT WAS EITHER POLITICIAN OR HIDER OH NO
--- Double Post Merged, ---
It's time to confess it all guys. I am regular townie, my true stand white album is.........ASSASSIN! TWAS I WHO MURDERED LAMBU DAY 1. I was not recruited as a mafia night 1, I believe I may be sleeper and thus I am still a townie for now. I lied about having pirate cause thats the only thing that might save me from today lynch since mafia failed to kill night 1 everyone would assume I was recruited(we know now that daws in fact died) Daws gave the best hint and I knew it was politician or hider... I guessed wrong. Seems I will die today but I will die a townie.
Mafia have whores too. #feminismWe killed prostitute day 1.
Okay i checked the rules and Town seems to have Daytime vigilante role but DD never claimed it.I don't even know what DD is doing?
But was there any instance of Town having Assasin?
I believe only Mafia has that.
I can confirm that my assassin role is a mafia role. Grysun said on page 1 townies can get mafia roles and mafia can get townie roles in their stands.Okay i checked the rules and Town seems to have Daytime vigilante role but DD never claimed it.
He claims Assassin which is only Mafia rule from what I saw.
I see...I can confirm that my assassin role is a mafia role. Grysun said on page 1 townies can get mafia roles and mafia can get townie roles in their stands.

Chances are higher it's the latter and with Daws hiding behind gnut, he's easily my prime suspect.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Well there are 2 options aren't there? Either the hiding failed and Daws was targeted by an escort and then murdered or the hiding failed because Gnut is not townie and therefore he was open for the kill.Maybe you guys are being hasty about Greg but I'll leave it as that for now.
Because my PM had a different result in it until a moment before...I just woke up and might be just brainfarting... But why a Spy that got the same target Daws claimed to have would tell him he was lying instead?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
So you mean to say you tried to fake a day role that you not only wouldn't be able to prove, but which Daws himself would be able to keep using...? Did that whole plan go through your head before or after you shot Lambu for no reason at all? You didn't even have a single vote on youYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I KNEW IT WAS EITHER POLITICIAN OR HIDER OH NO
--- Double Post Merged, ---
It's time to confess it all guys. I am regular townie, my true stand white album is.........ASSASSIN! TWAS I WHO MURDERED LAMBU DAY 1. I was not recruited as a mafia night 1, I believe I may be sleeper and thus I am still a townie for now. I lied about having pirate cause thats the only thing that might save me from today lynch since mafia failed to kill night 1 everyone would assume I was recruited(we know now that daws in fact died) Daws gave the best hint and I knew it was politician or hider... I guessed wrong. Seems I will die today but I will die a townie.

What does this mean?I tried to sooth the situation last night somewhat. But alas, Daws died anyway![]()
Um, what did she say in that post that satisfied you...?
No those aren't the only options. Won't give it to you so you can code it to him tho '-'Well there are 2 options aren't there? Either the hiding failed and Daws was targeted by an escort and then murdered or the hiding failed because Gnut is not townie and therefore he was open for the kill.
Do you have further insights?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
He used a mafia assasssin stand he claims so it literally was lmaoIt's very rare that I get genuinely annoyed in this game but seriously? Killing Lambu because he was more active? Not caring that you could be killing one of the more important townie roles? It doesn't matter if "lol that's just crazy DD" that's a blatant Mafia move imo.
Haha So I am able to communicate through code before any night even happened and somehow can convey complex messages like possible scenarios? I wish I believed in myself as much as you do.No those aren't the only options. Won't give it to you so you can code it to him tho '-'