Games Mafia Game 76 - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Vento Aureo - END GAME

Who is your MVP of MG76?

  • Seraph

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GajeelNashi

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Vandred

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Copy Panda

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • digitaldude

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Crescent Jinx

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lady pompom

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • gnut

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Kato756

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nii

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • SonOfDaws

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spirit

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Arjuna

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Holt

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • shinobi

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Farfalla

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Belserion

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • desin24

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gryffindor

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lambu

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    19
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
...I think I'll go eat...
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
LOL ta da... Can't believe Nii and Jinx didn't consider this tbh.
Not saying I trust Greg, but due to this possibility, I don't feel like lynching him over DD and Desin.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

...I think I'll go eat...
Thought you considered it as well o.o
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I just can't see how you want to keep yourself alive for longer at this point lmao



So you were planning to learn a good passive role?
And what's stopping you from going through with it now?
Because not sure if the good passive role is something like Boss tbh. XD

I mean I will still send a night action in, in case Seraph is lying and is something like Detective (unlikely since he was Detective a couple games back ) and knew my role that way.



Sure since its already used obviously...PGO
O.O
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

LOL ta da... Can't believe Nii and Jinx didn't consider this tbh.
Not saying I trust Greg, but due to this possibility, I don't feel like lynching him over DD and Desin.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Thought you considered it as well o.o
Actually since I mentioned PGO stand on D1, I was fully prepared to distrust anyone claiming it :XD But since a hider, got to hide. Not sure at the moment.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Could be many reasons, including you being recruited or the Assassin belonging to the mafia from the start.

The way Greg reacted to Daws, saying he was full of bs about targeted him (and, well, being alive) made me consider PGO, one of the many reasons why I trust him over you.
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
Tbh I can see a Sleeper/Assassin stand combination but on another note does anyone have a same role/same stand combo like Spirit, thought that was weird, what would be the point of having a duplicated unless it was some OP role like DTV and the stand gives you a second attempt, but with what he said in his post doesn't seem the case.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Eh, a very convenient excuse, and it doesn't even rule out that he's mafia either way, even if it's true. At this point I would like to hear a good hint at least for his role @gnut

And if we end up lynching DD and he's townie, people should keep in mind who here was going the hardest at him. Just saying.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,539
Reaction score
21,807
Gender
Female
Country
China
So DD lied about the role he stole from Daws...

Daws says he targeted Gnut but he died...

Can't we double kill them :>
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Tbh I can see a Sleeper/Assassin stand combination but on another note does anyone have a same role/same stand combo like Spirit, thought that was weird, what would be the point of having a duplicated unless it was some OP role like DTV and the stand gives you a second attempt, but with what he said in his post doesn't seem the case.
Detective with Detective Stand to help learn the sanity?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Could be many reasons, including you being recruited or the Assassin belonging to the mafia from the start.

The way Greg reacted to Daws, saying he was full of bs about targeted him (and, well, being alive) made me consider PGO, one of the many reasons why I trust him over you.
That doesn’t necessarily mean he’s townie though since a mafia could have a PGO stand. Or someone on the team could have that as a stand so it was convenient to claim it in a pinch.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
^could be jinx, but I'm not sure how much point is there in discussing spirit's possible role/stand atm

Gotta leave for a while now, but my vote will remain on greg until I get more concrete info. Should be able to return before the dayphase ends, I'll make my decision then.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

And yes, that's exactly my point too. A PGO stand + mafia role sounds like a pretty interesting combo tbh, could easily see Gry using something like this.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I’m so paranoid at the moment. XD I just know DD needs to be punished for killing Lambu.
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
Detective with Detective Stand to help learn the sanity?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



That doesn’t necessarily mean he’s townie though since a mafia could have a PGO stand. Or someone on the team could have that as a stand so it was convenient to claim it in a pinch.
Maybe, but dunno if "soothing the situation" lends to that belief.

Also, @Seraph you unusually quiet compared to normal.

@GajeelNashi thoughts? You seemed more active in the previous game.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
> draws attention to himself D1
> kills lambon on a whim
> literal D2 random bluff for no reason whatsoever about Daws' role
> bluff fails
< host why though
I had to play for both mafia and townie! you dont understand the emotional turmoil that has passed over me these past 2 days.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Speaking of paranoia @Vandred, completely distrustful of you, Mr. paranoid spy. Back in the day, that was a common mafia claim. It seems to me that you knew gnut had a pgo stand that he activated, called Daws out based on your knowledge that he couldn’t have targeted gnut, ensuring that your spy claim would be believed. Then daws died so you are suddenly are paranoid.

It would depend on what your stand was, whether I believe a paranoid spy is in this game.
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
Seems like he was given the wrong result because Gry mixed up who Daws actually targeted.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top