Games Mafia Game 76 - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Vento Aureo - END GAME

Who is your MVP of MG76?

  • Seraph

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GajeelNashi

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Vandred

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Copy Panda

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • digitaldude

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Crescent Jinx

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lady pompom

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • gnut

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Kato756

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nii

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • SonOfDaws

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spirit

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Arjuna

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Holt

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • shinobi

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Farfalla

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Belserion

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • desin24

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gryffindor

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lambu

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    19
Status
Not open for further replies.

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
That's precisely the point though...? You're either mafia already, or will be eventually unless you get lynched. I'll admit that learning we actually did get a kill last night makes me a little more at ease about you not having been recruited, meaning that lynching gnut first would be more efficient, but not much in the grand scheme of things.
Lynching gnut removes potentially an unused stand and a mafia ability if you have accepted that I am sleeper with assassin stand you will know I will just be a regular mafia with no stand left to use. Its time to keel gnut.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Lynching gnut removes potentially an unused stand and a mafia ability if you have accepted that I am sleeper with assassin stand you will know I will just be a regular mafia with no stand left to use. Its time to keel gnut.
How do you know Greg didn't use his stand, huh? It's not like we have almost no mafia action that townies would be unaware of its use.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
I have a feeling that DD might be Bomb from the Mafia side.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
His actions which invariably will lead to him get lynched explains it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I have a feeling that DD might be Bomb from the Mafia side.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
So gnut should be the last vote on DD :lambirb
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Lynching gnut removes potentially an unused stand and a mafia ability if you have accepted that I am sleeper with assassin stand you will know I will just be a regular mafia with no stand left to use. Its time to keel gnut.
I just can't see how you want to keep yourself alive for longer at this point lmao


It satisfied me to the extent not to learn from her for a second night until learned Luffy found one piece last night. :rolleyes:
So you were planning to learn a good passive role?
And what's stopping you from going through with it now?
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
So asking about the Assassin kill made you feel like not learning my role? '_'
People are rly hard to understand in this game ç.ç
Because if you were BP or Jesus then it would maybe make sense for maybe an assassin role to be in the game. But you said it probably was a stand so made me think that your role is less good then I thought it was. Time for a change.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I just can't see how you want to keep yourself alive for longer at this point lmao



So you were planning to learn a good passive role?
And what's stopping you from going through with it now?
Til I'm recruited im a townie, I win with townies. That means killing mafia.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
How do you know Greg didn't use his stand, huh? It's not like we have almost no mafia action that townies would be unaware of its use.
Will say it was probably my stand...but that's possibly why Gry overlooked Daws.
Because my stand is not one I can choose when to use...kinda a coinflip.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Will say it was probably my stand...but that's possibly why Gry overlooked Daws.
Because my stand is not one I can choose when to use...kinda a coinflip.
Reveal stando.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Sure since its already used obviously...PGO
OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

hold up though......that means mafia failed to kill?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top