...I think I'll go eat...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Thought you considered it as well o.o...I think I'll go eat...
Because not sure if the good passive role is something like Boss tbh. XDI just can't see how you want to keep yourself alive for longer at this point lmao
So you were planning to learn a good passive role?And what's stopping you from going through with it now?![]()
O.OSure since its already used obviously...PGO
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Actually since I mentioned PGO stand on D1, I was fully prepared to distrust anyone claiming itLOL ta da... Can't believe Nii and Jinx didn't consider this tbh.
Not saying I trust Greg, but due to this possibility, I don't feel like lynching him over DD and Desin.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Thought you considered it as well o.o
But since a hider, got to hide. Not sure at the moment.Detective with Detective Stand to help learn the sanity?Tbh I can see a Sleeper/Assassin stand combination but on another note does anyone have a same role/same stand combo like Spirit, thought that was weird, what would be the point of having a duplicated unless it was some OP role like DTV and the stand gives you a second attempt, but with what he said in his post doesn't seem the case.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
That doesn’t necessarily mean he’s townie though since a mafia could have a PGO stand. Or someone on the team could have that as a stand so it was convenient to claim it in a pinch.Could be many reasons, including you being recruited or the Assassin belonging to the mafia from the start.
The way Greg reacted to Daws, saying he was full of bs about targeted him (and, well, being alive) made me consider PGO, one of the many reasons why I trust him over you.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I said like twice that doesn't mean I trust him, tho @.@That doesn’t necessarily mean he’s townie though since a mafia could have a PGO stand. Or someone on the team could have that as a stand so it was convenient to claim it in a pinch.
But you didn’t say why.I said like twice that doesn't mean I trust him, tho @.@
It’s why told Lambu to bring maps when he posts.> draws attention to himself D1Y u give me these roles gry.
Maybe, but dunno if "soothing the situation" lends to that belief.Detective with Detective Stand to help learn the sanity?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
That doesn’t necessarily mean he’s townie though since a mafia could have a PGO stand. Or someone on the team could have that as a stand so it was convenient to claim it in a pinch.
I had to play for both mafia and townie! you dont understand the emotional turmoil that has passed over me these past 2 days.> draws attention to himself D1
> kills lambon on a whim
> literal D2 random bluff for no reason whatsoever about Daws' role
> bluff fails
< host why though
Why?? Why do you have to play for both sides?¿I had to play for both mafia and townie! you dont understand the emotional turmoil that has passed over me these past 2 days.