I did, just didn't expect him to show up when I had to leave lolThought you considered it as well o.o
Fair enough.Because not sure if the good passive role is something like Boss tbh. XD
I mean I will still send a night action in, in case Seraph is lying and is something like Detective (unlikely since he was Detective a couple games back ) and knew my role that way.
Doctor + Doctor, one sane one insane? Being able to use your role twice in a night for maximum efficiency? Could make sense to be honest, sounds like a bizarre claim to just make up too.Tbh I can see a Sleeper/Assassin stand combination but on another note does anyone have a same role/same stand combo like Spirit, thought that was weird, what would be the point of having a duplicated unless it was some OP role like DTV and the stand gives you a second attempt, but with what he said in his post doesn't seem the case.
Wouldn't that be ridiculously OP though...? Any Prostitute, Doc, Det or useful role you can think of will be rewarded for playing correctly with... deathAnd yes, that's exactly my point too. A PGO stand + mafia role sounds like a pretty interesting combo tbh, could easily see Gry using something like this.

Speaking of paranoia @Vandred, completely distrustful of you, Mr. paranoid spy. Back in the day, that was a common mafia claim. It seems to me that you knew gnut had a pgo stand that he activated, called Daws out based on your knowledge that he couldn’t have targeted gnut, ensuring that your spy claim would be believed. Then daws died so you are suddenly are paranoid.
It would depend on what your stand was, whether I believe a paranoid spy is in this game.
^ This. That was my Stand by the way. But feel free to tell me why I would doom gnut if we were teammates together, and potentially myself in the process...He replied that his PM was also wrong (as in he got that Daws' target wasn't Greg) and later it got fixed, so he's claiming Sane Spy.


You don’t have my role! Best news all day!